Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires GDS Retail and Display Graphics
- Tammy Hembrow Announces Global Digital Partnership with Miroma Project Factory
- Event Promotion Tips with Ismail Sirdah
- Senior Check-In Chooses Vincent James Marketing as New Digital Marketing Consultant
- Vincent James Marketing Partners with Growing Assisted Living Group Suncrest Senior Living
- RAIN Group's Beth McCluskey Wins B2B Innovator Award
- PYNKTALKS: Esh shares the truths of being an American Idol contestant
- The 4 P's of the Marketing Mix
- Why Your Website Needs an SEO Audit
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
So when leads' main point of contact is a landline, those calls fall flat.
Now, top subprime lead generation company Virtual Prospects (V-P) Marketing has upgraded their powerful "Stealth Voice Drop" direct delivery voicemail software to work with landlines as well as mobile devices.
"As auto dealers look for ways to generate leads and move inventory during the COVID-19 pandemic, now is more important than ever to activate every tool in a sales arsenal," Felice said. "We are continuously improving Stealth Voice Drop software to leave no stone unturned in converting leads through the power of automation. So far this product has shown great success in driving increased sales at a time when it's critical to edge out the competition with cutting edge technology."
More on eTradeWire News
- Accelerate Announces OneChoice Alternative Portfolio ETF
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
Stealth Voice Drop allows auto dealerships and subprime lenders to reach more applicants in less time with a personalized message to leads and customers in a company's own database. The affordable, easy-to-use, and 100 percent compliant product is scalable to any number of calls up to the millions. V-P Marketing's team also provides call scripts and ideas.
Felice said many dealers currently using Stealth Voice Drop are mining their own customer data with great success, getting call backs from dropped voicemails with more than a 11 to 15 percent response rate.
"You own the data and already spend thousands on it," Felice said. "Why not reconnect with those customers? With our extremely low pricing you won't find a more cost-effective way for your dealership to connect with and engage customers."
Learn more about V-P Marketing's scalable Stealth Voice Drop direct delivery voicemail and how it works with cell phones and landlines at https://www.v-pmarketing.com/stealth-voice-drops.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
View a video about direct voicemail from V-P Marketing at https://youtu.be/-K5_DYt3hwA.
About Virtual Prospects Marketing
Virtual Prospects Marketing is the leading subprime dealer retention expert, generating quality leads that are 100 percent TCPA, FCC and CRTC compliant. The company's mission is to deliver credible and cost-effective subprime application and dealer services including lead generation, verification services, stealth voice drop, lead CRM services, data mining, and much more. Learn more about V-P Marketing at www.v-pmarketing.com.
- Provectus Environmental Products, Inc. Issued Patent Regarding Ex Situ Ferrate Generation
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller