Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 426
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- Huge Sale on Ceramic Tile Flooring Edmonton & Calgary
- Alliance Technologies' Jared Peno Named To Board With AGC Missouri
- How to Make Your Older Home Warmer This Winter
- Miller Starts Construction on Liberty Bank Minnesota Branch Bank in Big Lake, Minnesota
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
- CONFAST New Mushroom Head Anchor
- Commercial Space Solutions to Maximize Your Work Area
- Low-Cost Colour Printing with the Epson WorkForce WF-C879R High Speed Office Inkjet Printer
- Frank R. Jenkins Custom Homes to remodel a 2008 home in Renaissance, Fort Myers
- Stevens Construction completes Hibiscus dining room renovation at Village On The Isle
Ground Penetrating Radar is a non-destructive geo-physical method that uses radar pulses to 'map' an image of shallow subsurface features (down to approximately 6 metres). The data collected from the radar sweeping across the surface is collected to construct a view of the subsurface. The technology allows you to identify water mains, pipes, fire main valves, fire optic cables and more. Cutting into this infrastructure can be very costly. It can also endanger the lives of your workers.
123LocateIt has the most advanced Ground Penetrating Radar technology, operated by the most experienced team in the Sunshine Coast. As a result, we believe we're the best option for you to map the sub-surface of your site before you dig.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
There are some conditions that can limit the effectiveness of the technology. High-conductivity (e.g. high moisture content) materials and heterogeneous conditions (e.g. rocky soils) will reduce its performance. For example, whilst dry sandy soils will allow radar penetration to approximately 6 metres, wet clay soils and salt-contaminated soils can reduce the depth to less than 1 metre. Rocky soils can cause radar signal scattering.
We will advise you on these factors and help you make the best possible decision before you commence work.
To find out more, visit https://www.123locateit.com.au.
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Exclusive Coverage of the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more