Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- For The Affluent Retiree: Tax and Income Blog
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- MECA Solutions' printing sleeves feature proprietary materials
- New tax law enhances the appeal of C corporations
- So You Got a Bad Review: Five Steps to Handle It
- Grant Victor Companies & Automated Transaction Delivery Announce a Strategic Partnership
- Dean Burnette, of Best Business Brokers, named President of Georgia Association of Business Brokers
- IDI Consulting Announces Office Expansion in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- My Next Season Advisors John Thiel and Peter Lichtenthal to Speak at Social Capital 2019
- Vehicle Protection Plans from autopom! Adding Value to Used Cars
GrooveCar will be displaying the next generation of engagement tools for online auto research and shopping, with its GrooveCar Direct program. Also in attendance is CU Xpress Lease, GrooveCar's national leasing program for credit unions that has funded over 105,000 leases totaling over $4 billion since 2006. Credit unions in attendance can learn about these loan growth options and services available to help promote to members. "This is an important time to deepen your connection with members and become more relevant with today's car shoppers. These programs will dramatically increase the credit unions ability to be competitive and capture more volume," states Robert O'Hara, VP of Strategic Alliances, GrooveCar Inc.
Attendees are invited to stop by booth #308 for a personal demonstration of the programs and discuss how easy it is to get started. Credit unions will discover new strategies are readily available to assist in remaining relevant with members during the entire vehicle buying journey.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
The auto buying resource comes complete with all the customized marketing support materials to communicate with members right away. GrooveCar Direct and CU Xpress Lease are the perfect programs for any credit union looking for auto loan growth. All the tools members are looking for, when making decisions and exploring options, including trade-in values, loan calculator, refinance calculator, build vehicles and save searches, online loan pre-approval and more, are built-in. New features introduced this year such as the Kelley Blue Book® Price Advisor tool, provides the Fair Market Range of vehicles found throughout more than 3 million vehicles in inventory listed. Understanding how others are shopping for vehicles will give the member a distinct advantage.
Auto leasing through CU Xpress Lease provides credit unions with the ability to remain competitive at the point of sale. When financial options are being weighed, leasing is often the most viable choice when the member is reviewing their needs, especially as it relates to monthly payment. This is often the most important concern a consumer will have. Credit unions with a leasing program can now be competitive 100 percent of the time. In many regions of the U.S., leasing can account for up to 70% of transactions, the national average is 30%. Providing this choice to consumers and dealers will keep the credit union competitive throughout the process. Providing an option for dealers to use another lease lender with lower payments than captives will lead to incremental growth and make the credit union significant at the point of sale. "As a result, our credit union partners are projected to fund $1billion in lease volume in 2018 and we envision this getting stronger as we enter additional markets. Leasing continues to grow in popularity with consumers, especially millennials. It's exciting for us to inform credit unions of our program and its potential, so please stop by our booth to find out more," O'Hara adds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
It's important for credit unions to review strategies that help get them in front of members who are looking for information on auto purchasing and financing. The GrooveCar Direct program is designed to provide the credit union with the advantage of reaching members as the process begins with valuable content, research information and important buying considerations in a more convenient online format. In addition, lead generation features are built into the program allowing the credit union to receive alerts at each stage, before the member visits the dealership. Join us for a free demonstration today by visiting www.groovecarinc.com or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1999, GrooveCar, a Fusion AF company, provides automotive loan growth solutions to credit unions nationwide. The platform serves credit union members, as well as the general public, with the most informative and user-friendly auto search engine. The program is combined with an expansive dealership network surpassing five million vehicles; GrooveCar facilitates the entire car buying process, including shopping, researching, buying, leasing, and financing. Through the national auto-leasing program CU Xpress Lease, credit unions can take advantage of leasing opportunities in the new and pre-owned vehicle markets. CU Xpress Lease is the leading credit union lease program in the nation. Additional information on GrooveCar or CU Xpress Lease can be found at http://www.groovecarinc.com.
Director of Public Relations
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite