Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
Similar on eTradeWire
- Japanese Spring and Summer Flowers
- "The Quiet Man" Commemorative Euro Making Noise In Ireland
- City of San Miguel De Allende Enters 'Phase 0' of Reactivation
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Managing Director, Art Cox
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- State of Yucatan Launches "Biosecurity Risk Prevention Certification"
- Jet Medical Tourism® Cites Report Saying Bariatric Surgery Works, But Millions of Eligible Patients in The Heaviest American States Cannot Get It
- Long Beach Island Region Opens Summer with New Way to Get The Information You Need
- Art Documentary Film "Americart 2019" To Be Distributed by Indie Rights
In its fourth year of sailing, the Seminars at Sea program is an innovative grief conference designed to give families a change of scenery while offering the support, tools and compassionate care they need after loss. Coupled with all the amenities of a 5-star cruise, the emphasis is on learning to find balance through a variety of workshops and activities provided by a team of grief professionals from across the nation.
According to a 10-year study by Dr. Margaret Stroebe and Dr. Henk Schut, the Dual Process Model of Coping with Bereavement recommends respites from grief as part of a healthy grief process.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
"As we learn to better understand resilience, we applaud the Seminars at Sea program for being forward-thinking in addressing the needs of the bereaved," says Lynda Cheldelin Fell, founding partner of the International Grief Institute. "Taking families outside their everyday lives onto a cruise ship and offering a menu of supportive workshops and healing activities provides a truly unique respite with long-term benefits for their emotional health."
According to Journeys of Help, Healing & Hope founder Linda Findlay, "The Seminars at Sea Program was created to nurture the mind, body and spirit of bereaved families. The bereavement cruise is an opportunity for grieving families to experience an inspiring continuation of healing that will be shared in a nurturing community of people who are or have been on a grief journey."
For more information about the bereavement cruise, call Linda Findlay at 315-725-6132 or visit www.j3hhh.com.
- Good Humor celebrates 100 years with a Licensed Apparel Line!
- Local HVAC Company Offers Effective Solution for Protection from COVID-19
- New USB-C Charging Station Emerges as an Ideal Solution for 1:1 Take-Home Technology Models
- Onward Holdings Seeking More Land For Commercial Development
- Mark Goldstein joins Telgian Fire Safety as Director of Operations
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens newest Southwest Florida location
- Blake is thrilled to announce the details of debut album
- Attorney Rudolph Wm. Sohl Joins Murray Guari Trial Attorneys PL
- School District of Lee County seeks career-changers, college graduates to fill teaching positions
- Healthcare Network opens new Nichols Community Health Center
- MazzMedia Wins Silver Telly Award
- 10 Remedies for Dry and Damaged Hair You Can Do at Home
- Griffey Card By Keith Shore Nears Six Figures As More Than 1,000,000 TOPPS Project 2020 Cards Sold
- Studies underway for the correlation of FeNO and COVID-19
- Pride Month: Latinx Podcast "De Pueblo, Católico y Gay" celebrates two-year anniversary
- Hola Mexico Virtual Theater to continue with online screenings of acclaimed Mexican films
- Cincy Chic Hosts Free Virtual Vision Board Workshop
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- NATP announces new week-long virtual education event
- Wolfson Children's Hospital opens new specialty center location in Lake City