Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Attorney John Tolley Obtains Another Full Plaintiff's Verdict!
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Real Estate Partner Don Martin to Las Vegas Office
- Chaudhri takes deep dive into the looming mass lay-off of thousands of City of Toronto Employees
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Attorneys Recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers 2021
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Denise Dragoo Elected to S.J. Quinney College of Law Board of Trustees
- PAG Law recognized as Best Boutique of the Year by 2021 M&A Today Awards. Partner Juan Pablo Cappello also recognized as Leading Corporate/M&A Lawyer
- TRU Staffing Partners to Present at IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 Conference
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Jennifer R. Yee Elected Treasurer of Local Young Professional Kiwanis Club
The New Haven Legal Assistance Association, Inc., founded in 1964, offers free, high-quality legal services those living in poverty. NHLAA states that they strive to provide equal access to the justice system, enhance the rights and living conditions of their client community, and help their client community protect their own rights. Attorney Randall states, "I fully support the mission and advocacy of NHLAA and look forward to serving the organization as a member of the Friends Board."
Gretchen Randall's over twenty-year legal career has been devoted to defending hospitals, physicians, dentists, and other healthcare providers against claims of medical negligence. She defends clients in a wide variety of cases, including cases involving emergency medicine, orthopedics, labor and delivery, surgical complications, cardiology, pulmonology, infectious disease, and internal medicine. Attorney Randall graduated cum laude from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio with honors in English Literature and earned her law degree from Indiana University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in state and federal courts in Connecticut.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wiley's Diversity in Tech Webinar Series Presents "Supporting Neurodiverse Talent in Tech"
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
About Neubert, Pepe & Monteith
Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. is a general practice law firm in New Haven and Hartford, Connecticut with offices in Fairfield, Connecticut and White Plains, New York (npmlaw.com (http://www.npmlaw.com/)). Our team of attorneys possesses the exceptional legal and professional skills required to meet clients' objectives. The team's depth, talent, and dedication to client success allow Neubert, Pepe & Monteith to better serve clients locally and nationally.
- International Academy Awards for Latino Podcasting present the Latin Podcast Awards Winners
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access