Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- Dialogue with Three Chords announce cast for WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Manchester screenwriter wins BAFTA LA recognition
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Reality TV, to Appear at SXSW on 3/12
- The Keymakers Release Two New Singles "Falling Down" and "With You"
- Southern Soul Artist Ronnie Bell Added to Blues is Alright Tour
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- Acclaimed Stepinac Theatre to Stage Nat'l High School Premiere of Hit B'way Musical, A Bronx Tale
- Aykroyd, Reitman, Hudson To Attend Ghostbusters Fan Fest Presented By Wizard World, June 7-8
- Breakout Actor Nick Smoot Appears in Tyler Perry's "A Madea Family Funeral", Gears up for Premiere
Gresh and Berk are well known motorcycle authors and columnists. Gresh wrote the "Cranked" column and feature articles for Motorcyclist magazine, as well as other motorcycle and four-wheeling articles appearing in Adventure Motorcycle magazine, Four-Wheeler, and other publications. Berk writes travel pieces for Motorcycle Classics and other publications, and he has authored several books on motorcycle travel, guns, and management topics. Berk wrote the CSC Motorcycles blog for nearly a decade. Gresh and Berk became acquainted during multi-week cross-country motorcycle tours sponsored by CSC Motorcycles and Zongshen (Zongshen, a Chinese company, is one of the largest motorcycle manufacturers in the world). Gresh and Berk most recently completed a 6000-mile ride across China.
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
"We're eclectic and irreverent in our selection of topics," said Berk. "We've found that people who ride often have similar interests, including photography, travel, camping, firearms, and other items. We also are creating a definitive guide for people who want to explore Baja, either on a motorcycle or in a car. We've spent a lot of time in Baja and we've been widely published in this area. We want to share our knowledge."
"The cool thing about ExhaustNotes," said Joe Gresh, "is that we can write about anything we want, and that's what we do. We're not constrained to any single topic, and we don't have to represent the views of any particular manufacturer or motorcycle media organization. It's a refreshing take on publishing, and we believe our approach is the wave of the future. With few exceptions, print media is a withering industry and it's getting smaller. Many monthly magazines are now publishing every two months or quarterly, and what they publish is outdated before it hits the stands. Our stuff is so timely we offer reviews on bikes only rumored to be in the pipeline. Our Wild Conjecture column makes predictions about new bikes even before they are released. And we have a look-back approach with our Dream Bikes features, where we talk about vintage bikes we would have liked to owned. It's exciting stuff."
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
"We publish every day," Berk said, "and it's all free. We encourage potential readers to visit our site and to sign up for our free emails when we post new materials. We already have a substantial following, and we aim to grow our readership significantly."
The new site's address is www.ExhaustNotes.us. It includes compendiums of previously-published Gresh and Berk articles, books, and videos, a page focused on Baja, and the ExhaustNotes blog. More information is available at info@ExhaustNotes.us.
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions