Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 132
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 102
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Dog Behaviours to Know for Effective Training
- PhytoPūr Bio Launches Active Hemp™ CBD Sports Gel Range
- He Comes at Night: Canadian Suspense short film premieres at LA Shortsfest July 6th
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Evidence in Georgia Criminal Investigation of Trump
- Susan K. McCann Joins Snell & Wilmer as Counsel in Phoenix Office
- Oregon Super Lawyers Recognizes Two Portland Snell & Wilmer Attorneys in 2021 Rankings
- Matthew Brickman Explains The Importance of Knowing the Difference Between a Divorce and Paternity Action
- ACC STL Kicks Off 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Summer Internship Program
- New Immigrants in Canada 2021 - Capital Intl Immigration
- Monica Schmucker Becomes a Florida Supreme Court Certified Civil Mediator
- Executive recruitment leader receives ACEDS certification, demonstrates commitment to comprehensive eDiscovery recruiting
- Win a FREE Canadian Tourist Visa!
- Free Future Legal Eagles Flight School National Pre-Law Summit for Black Youth and Parents Launches This Week
Herman-Giddens provides his clients with customized estate and trust planning and administration services, including creation of irrevocable trusts, estate, gift, fiduciary and individual income tax planning and compliance matters, taxation of deferred compensation, small business and nonprofit organization formation, trust modification and decanting, and trust protector services. He is a regular speaker at continuing education programs and frequently serves as an expert witness throughout the United States in trust and estate lawsuits.
More on eTradeWire News
- La'Nardo Myrick aka Producer 9-0 Releases Plus Linguistic On BGE Digital Distribution
- SEM Link Launches STEM Literacy Program
- Waterside Productions Announces Dr. Stan S. Katz's New Book "The Art of Diplomacy"
- Wake Up With Marci is Getting Global Recognition
- Influencers Triple Their Price With The Influencer Rate Calculator Created By Tyler Chanel
Herman-Giddens is a Board Certified Specialist in Estate Planning and Probate Law (North Carolina State Bar Board of Legal Specialization), a Certified Financial Planner™, a Registered Trust and Estate Practitioner (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners), and is a member of WealthCounsel, LLC. He is qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales and is admitted to practice in North Carolina, Florida, New York and Tennessee. Herman-Giddens also serves on the Carolina Meadows Board of Directors in Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Throughout his 30+ career, Herman-Giddens has received much recognition, including being honored as a North Carolina Super Lawyer in Estate Planning and Probate Law, named one of North Carolina's Legal Elite in Tax and Estate Planning, awarded the Pro Bono Publico Award from the New Hanover County Bar Association & Legal Aid of North Carolina Wilmington, and received the President's Volunteer Service Award in 2018. In 2018 he was also inducted into the Pro Bono Honor Rolls for North Carolina and Tennessee.
More on eTradeWire News
- Local Orange County Business, Paper Mart Celebrates 100 Years Throughout August!
- Super Buddha's Gaming Inspired Nft Drops
- Professional Women of Flagler County to Host Business for Breakfast Friday, August 6th
- Don't let summer fun put senior health in danger: GrandPad shares caregiver tips for keeping seniors
- Terra & Self Sets New Standards For Sustainability With Beauty And Self-care Collection
Herman-Giddens received his B.A. from the University of North Carolina, his J.D. from Tulane University School of Law, and his LL.M. (Estate Planning) from the University of Miami School of Law. He may be reached at 239-344-1240 or by email at email@example.com.
Henderson Franklin is the largest, locally-based law firm between Tampa and Miami with over 55 attorneys dedicated to providing a wide range of legal services in the areas of business and tax planning, estate planning, family law, business and civil litigation, eminent domain, intellectual property, workers' compensation, employment law, real estate, and land use and environmental law. Henderson Franklin operates offices in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, and Naples. For more information on Herman-Giddens or Henderson Franklin, please visit https://www.henlaw.com.
- Nearly half of L.A. tenants owe back rent
- Second Annual Kool Kids Foundation Golf Tournament a Sold Out Success
- Good Credit Car Loan in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- We Are Here To help You With Your Bad Credit Car Loan
- UBNGo Network Launches Weekend Workshop Covering Podcasting Basics
- Experience Wikwemikong; a proud, progressive, and prosperous First Nation
- Businessman, Podcast Host & Model, Acy Brown, Launches New Apparel Line "Peace is Priceless"
- D.J. Arrazcaeta Named One of "America's Best"
- Make You Shine With Back To School Deals At Beauty Forever Hair Mall
- Great Range of Construction Equipment Available for Rent at ESI Alaska
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum Announces Three New Traveling Exhibitions
- Jenn Robinson Joins LARC Board of Directors
- League of Women Voters PBC to Host FREE Zoom Discussion on HOME RULE, August 18
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Michigan Solar Solutions Recognized as Top U.S. Solar Installation Company
- Superhero Fans Wanted at Worthy One Store Shop Til You Drop
- Venus Michael Offers a Wide Range of Financial Services for Small Businesses
- Love It Own It Extended Acrylic Table Range
- Innovative learning blasts into the future
- Realtors don't want to be invited to seminars anymore