Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 131
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 127
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 120
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 119
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 114
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 105
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Introducing NAAFA Webinar Series 2020
- Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Chairman Celebrates the Life & Legacy of His Mom
- Whitney Lowery Named Executive Director of the Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
- CPENG Expanding to Southern New Jersey
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- Local Nonprofit Announces 2019 - 2020 Volunteer Extraordinaire
"On behalf of our 4-year old daughter, and all of the other heroic little cancer fighters out there, we are honored to find and fund cancer therapies that will save more lives", states Gregg Pauletti, Executive Director. Tiny Dancer Project intends to focus on funding therapies that are less toxic and increase the chance for long-term survival, which is why they benefitting the world-renowned doctors and scientists at MSK Kids.
Currently in active treatment, but in remission, their daughter's life-threatening battle with High-Risk Neuroblastoma has energized them to pay forward the compassion and community that they have received since their daughter's diagnosis. "Providing funding to research that will have an immediate impact on the survival of children, as well as raising awareness and providing resources to families impacted by childhood cancer is why we are launching this initiative."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ecoturf's Wattle Stake creates an aesthetically appealing and safer job site by holding wattles d
- Gravity Digital Wins ADDY Award for Video and Social Media Advertising
- HumAIn Launches New Podcast episode with Jakub Krcmar of Veracity Protocol
- Hollywood creativity hypnotist volunteers to help those in coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine
- Ambassador Herman J. Cohen to Speak at Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
Initially, Tiny Dancer Project will remain dedicated to specific projects with doctors at MSK Kids, but they hope to include doctors and hospitals around the globe who have a dedicated interest in advancing the science of pediatric cancer therapies. "One day we hope that they will never have to use chemotherapy, a cocktail of drugs which is devastating on the bodies of children." Chemotherapy can have a range of side effects from hearing loss to infertility, as well as increased risk for other types of cancer years down the road.
For more information about Tiny Dancer Project, the research projects they are supporting, or to learn about ways to get involved and raise money for the cause, visit www.tinydancerproject.org.
About Tiny Dancer Project
The mission of Tiny Dancer Project is to find a cure for pediatric cancer through funding specific, cutting-edge research and building close relationships with doctors who think BIG. We strive to raise awareness about the devastating impact of pediatric cancer. With every dollar donated, supporters will know the impact their contribution has on each child and their family
- HEX Performance® Makes Its Expo West Debut With Plans to Disrupt the Laundry Category
- Tomar remedio para emagrecer funciona para perder peso na dieta?
- 2020 Connecticut Landscape Architecture Awards
- Pull For Pride National Event Comes To Fort Lauderdale
- Clarion Awards Early Bird Entry Deadline March 2, 2020
- Towing and Roadside Assistance: What You're Actually Paying For
- Laccase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Bake And Sizzle: Your One-Stop Cooking Destination
- Las Vegas Family of Seven Demonstrates New Meaning of Love with Adoption of Eight Foster Youth
- "Bad Love Strikes" on Shelves Now in Tattered Cover Bookstore!
- Kindness of Strangers Comedy Tour Comes to Stockton March 14 for Fundraising Show
- SEEAG Receives $55,000 Grant From Dignity Health St. John's Hospitals
- Coronavirus to overtake Fukushima 311 radiation worries for 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- It Pays To Wait: Ann M. Grisby Waits Two Years For Success… And Breaks Through
- Premier Eye Care CEO receives Pinellas County Urban League's Whitney M. Young, Jr. Leadership Award
- The American Pregnancy Association Dishes the Scoop on Healthy Snacks
- Trusting Connections Supports Phoenix Area Girl Scouts by Purchasing 148 Boxes of Cookies
- Attention Newspapers: Want to start off Spring with Gigantic New Advertising Revenues?
- INSPIRATIONAL EVENT- ON HER OWN (The journey from aim to fame)
- Call for Entries: American Marketing Association Chicago Announces 2020 BrandSmart Award