Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dean Slabach Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- Asteroom and BHHS Fox & Roach bring agents innovative 3D Tours
- Investors Rush To Property During Uncertain Times
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- Aliso Viejo Community Association Completes Extensive Improvements and Upgrades to Community Parks
- Q3 2020 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Agent Advice Best Brokerages of 2020
- Local Maple Valley Realtor Collects Donations for Food Bank
"We anticipate high demand for our distinctive home designs from our premier builder team at Tributary," said GreenPointe's North Florida Regional President Mike Taylor. "Our community will offer a wonderful environment with a convenient location, miles of scenic nature trails, direct access to the river and exceptional amenities. We look forward to welcoming future homeowners to North Florida's most exciting new community."
Dream Finders Homes, Lennar and Richmond American Homes at Tributary are offering a distinctive collection of award-winning home designs ranging in size and style to meet the needs and lifestyle of today's homebuyers. The Tributary model home village will feature six model homes, two from each builder, showcasing open concept designs, innovative features and flexible spaces for family living and entertainment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
The Tributary builders are offering more than 30 floor plans that include one- and two-story single-family homes ranging in size from approximately 1,600 square feet to more than 3,200 square feet. Many of the neighborhood's home sites will feature preserve or lake views. Homes at Tributary are priced from the $200s and pre-sales are underway. Tributary's model home village will open in early 2021.
Spanning 1,550 acres, Tributary's prime location amongst the natural waterways and majestic evergreen forests truly complement the community's mantra of Exploring More. Tributary residents will enjoy private on-site amenities including The Lookout, a lakefront resident clubhouse with a resort-inspired pool and relaxation areas. Workout warriors will appreciate the state-of-the-art fitness studio while the younger crowd will delight in the Adventure Zone tot-lot and array of sports courts. The community's furry friends will adore Pawsome Park.
Tributary's neighborhoods will include family friendly pocket parks, while miles of scenic nature trails will provide quick access to the community's amenities as well as The Landing kayak and canoe park, the neighboring protected sanctuary of Four Creeks State Forest and the new Tributary Regional Park, currently under construction. Tributary Regional Park will include baseball and multi-purpose fields, a kayak launch, concessions, and multi-purpose trails. Tributary will always have an adventure waiting to be taken.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!
- Scotland-based Sage Business Partner Joins Forces with Codeless Platforms
- Addlux Frameless LED Panels Now Available On The New Website
- Mr Andy Palmer, Border Security Manager at Gatwick Airport to present at Border Security 2021
Tributary is within the Nassau County Public School District and zoned for A-rated schools that are among the best in Florida.
Tributary is 1.6 miles west of Interstate-95. The community's location is two exits north of the Jacksonville International Airport and River City Marketplace, a regional shopping, dining and entertainment destination.
For more information about Tributary and the community's builder team, visit www.TributaryLiving.com or call 904.299.6124.
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale