Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Adaptive Agriculture Solutions Unveils new product at Ag in Motion Farm Expo
- Jeff Huelsman Joins The Golf Ventures Team
- Agricultural Soil Testing to Increase Farmer Efficiency & Crop Yields
- Falco eMotors Achieves UL, CSA and CE Certification for the Full Line of Epoch Industrial and Commercial HVLS Fans
- ADM Labs Joins Hemp Advancement Initiatives As Industry Stakeholder
- Kennay Farms is pleased to announce the official opening of Kennay Farms Distilling
- Agricultural Machinery Brand Alo Establishing Operations in South Carolina
- African Union high-powered delegation to attend Trade Conference in the U.S
- Great Agricultural Awakening Births Landmark Association for Alternative Sustainable Commodities
- SunTech Drive Deploys SmartGrid System at California dairy with Stanford University and Google
Goat's milk consumption has become very popular in the Chinese market. The latest surveys suggest that over 40% of Chinese consumers purchase goat's milk for children. Half of them believe that goat milk is more nutritious and a majority of Chinese consumers are convinced it retains more nutritional properties than cow's milk.
Small domestic goat milk yields, scattered source bases in China, and a shortage of goat whey, have led to excessive dependence on imported goat whey. This newly formed partnership aims at reducing this shortage. Greenoak China will provide the Chinese market with Greenoak's Canadian goat dairy technology and expertise, the most advanced and complete training to dealers across China and educate the goat farming community with all the complementary information needed to run a performing and profitable dairy operation.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
"Following our decision of making WDS a Greenoak distributor for China, one year ago, both companies agreed that WDS China needed a more comprehensive support partner to assist them in a successful expansion of the dairy goat industry" commented Prakash Singh, President of Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America Inc.
Greenoak China will benefit from Greenoak's research and development efforts while promoting the best of the North American Dairy Goat technology and knowledge to the growing goat dairy industry in China.
"Beyond the dairy equipment electronics and automation technology, the other areas of expertise covered within this new partnership will be livestock supply, nutrition analytics, genetic development research, milking equipment development and testing standards parameters. These additional services will be provided in association with various industry players we currently collaborate with for each of these specialties, and is likely to provide them with new international trade opportunities. This new association is likely to benefit many more players in the industry besides our own company " added Mr. Singh.
The recent growth of the dairy goat industry worldwide have led Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America Inc. on a worldwide expansion campaign. Customers and supply chain alike are, or will soon be, benefiting from this new and other upcoming ventures. Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America will continue its research and development relentless efforts to carry out its mission of improving the dairy goat industry technology and other significant factors impacting the industry to help bring productivity and profitability to unprecedented levels.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
For more information visit: https://www.greenoakna.com
Call: (519) 342-1427
About Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America
Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America is a Canadian based goat and sheep dairy equipment manufacturer and distributor, specialized in the development of electronics components for the automation and management of small ruminants dairy operations.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer