Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- Stark Bro's latest horticulture symposium brings the brain power
- Gosha Greens Announces Grand Opening of Nursery
- Matthew Gotha Government Relations Advisor Joins The Berman Law Group
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
- Revolution Ventures Illinois Acquires Medical Cannabis Dispensary
- Black Dog Venture Partners Acquires Ten Percent Stake in Cannabis Digital Media Agency Chronic Internet
- Zomer Auctioneering Announces March 2019 Auctions
- New Stump Grinding Solutions For Independence, IA, Buchanan County, Iowa, Strawberry Point, & More!
- New Patent Published for Control of Wood Boring Insects: Patent No.: US 10,219,518 - Seeking Investment and/or Licensing Opportunities for Technology
Goat's milk consumption has become very popular in the Chinese market. The latest surveys suggest that over 40% of Chinese consumers purchase goat's milk for children. Half of them believe that goat milk is more nutritious and a majority of Chinese consumers are convinced it retains more nutritional properties than cow's milk.
Small domestic goat milk yields, scattered source bases in China, and a shortage of goat whey, have led to excessive dependence on imported goat whey. This newly formed partnership aims at reducing this shortage. Greenoak China will provide the Chinese market with Greenoak's Canadian goat dairy technology and expertise, the most advanced and complete training to dealers across China and educate the goat farming community with all the complementary information needed to run a performing and profitable dairy operation.
More on eTradeWire News
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
"Following our decision of making WDS a Greenoak distributor for China, one year ago, both companies agreed that WDS China needed a more comprehensive support partner to assist them in a successful expansion of the dairy goat industry" commented Prakash Singh, President of Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America Inc.
Greenoak China will benefit from Greenoak's research and development efforts while promoting the best of the North American Dairy Goat technology and knowledge to the growing goat dairy industry in China.
"Beyond the dairy equipment electronics and automation technology, the other areas of expertise covered within this new partnership will be livestock supply, nutrition analytics, genetic development research, milking equipment development and testing standards parameters. These additional services will be provided in association with various industry players we currently collaborate with for each of these specialties, and is likely to provide them with new international trade opportunities. This new association is likely to benefit many more players in the industry besides our own company " added Mr. Singh.
The recent growth of the dairy goat industry worldwide have led Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America Inc. on a worldwide expansion campaign. Customers and supply chain alike are, or will soon be, benefiting from this new and other upcoming ventures. Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America will continue its research and development relentless efforts to carry out its mission of improving the dairy goat industry technology and other significant factors impacting the industry to help bring productivity and profitability to unprecedented levels.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
- Teen Author Anyé Young is Featured Speaker for FAMMilies for Justice Reform Conference
For more information visit: https://www.greenoakna.com
Call: (519) 342-1427
About Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America
Greenoak Dairy Equipment North America is a Canadian based goat and sheep dairy equipment manufacturer and distributor, specialized in the development of electronics components for the automation and management of small ruminants dairy operations.
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery