Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 419
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Live the Lifestyle of Downton Abbey at One of Ireland's Blue Book
Similar on eTradeWire
- Celebrate Global Entrepreneurship Week South Florida Presented by Office Depot
- Pineapple Innovations Launches piClipboard iOS Application
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- Central Jersey Pools Named PHTA's Retailer of the Year
- Heat Holders® charity donations exceed expectations with The Making Life Warmer Project
- Blooming Culture Offers Pet Parents Relief with Innovative CBD Products to Manage Pet Wellness, Travel, and Dosing
- Bromborough Flowers - Local florist is on the move!
- Hairgoals Club to host first 'social shop' in Humble Texas
- New in the Outdoors: Mosquito Net Hammock
The Elkhart county board declared an emergency on the building due to the severity of the leaks. Elkhart County Health Department's roof is approximately 30 years old. By maintaining an emergency declaration, the board of commissioners was able to bypass the normal bid process get the roof repaired quickly.
Although not the lowest bid for the roof replacement, Green Improvements was selected due to their long-term solution, which includes a 25-year warranty.
Commercial Roof Replacement
To begin the project, Green Improvements will tear the top layer off of the Lincoln Center roof. The Elkhart County Health Department is located in the Lincoln Center.
Once the tear-off is complete, Atlas® polyiso rigid foam insulation board and Conklin® Flexion XL® will be applied.
More on eTradeWire News
- Star-packed To The Beat! sequel releases first look teaser
- Rook Coffee Releases 2019 Limited Reserve Guatemalan Coffee
- Personal Injury Lawyer Austin DC Law Group
- October Saw North Center Residential Market Continue Yielding Higher Median Sales Prices
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the Boys & Girls Clubs of Stoneham & Wakefield Gala
The Atlas polyiso rigid foam is sustainable and energy efficient. Used in more than 70% of commercial roof construction projects, it exceeds building codes.
The 60 mil PVC Single Ply Membrane, Flexion XL comes with 25-year non-prorated leak-proof warranty. An excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications, the Flexion XL is the most tear-resistant single-ply membrane on the market.
Conklin® Preferred Contractor
Green Improvements is a Conklin Preferred Contractor.
Conklin Preferred Contractors are an elite group of contractors chosen for their ability to provide quality workmanship, outstanding customer service, and knowledgeable assistance to commercial, industrial, and retail businesses.
To ensure that they provide the best-educated recommendations designed to meet each of their client's particular project, Green Improvements continually attends Conklin roofing systems training events.
From metal roofing systems to training on advanced roofing systems, Green Improvements prides themselves in their ability to provide their clients with in-depth, thorough roof inspections with expert solutions to precisely fit each client's roofing and building envelope demands and needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- Radical Combustion Technologies Wins the 2019 Oil & Gas Cleantech Challenge
- Ariel Partners Awarded Social Security Administration Oig For Consulting Services
- How to Create Calculations on Gravity Forms Submissions
- NJMET, Inc. Announces Exhibition at the DMSMS Conference 2019, Phoenix Convention Center Booth 207
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Year Round Enrollments For Health Insurance Ended 10/1/2019
Building Long-Term Relationships
Ben Schlabach, a 24-year-old entrepreneur, is successfully leading his commercial roofing company, Green Improvements, LLC in Middlebury, Indiana on a path of exceptional growth.
Bringing farm-raised work ethics to the commercial roofing community part of Green Improvements mission is to build long-term relationships with their clients.
Established in 2015, Ben has more than three years of experience as a commercial roofing contractor. His business has a reputation for their integrity and demonstrates a commitment to quality and excellence in industrial roof system applications, sales, service, and professionalism.
To learn more about Green Improvements commercial, industrial, and retail roofing solutions, visit https://www.greenimprovementsllc.com.
- Scottsdale Philharmonic seeks donations, sponsors for 2020 Season
- Rockin' For Tots to be Tampa Bay's Largest Area Marines Toys for Tots Music Benefit
- The ROCK Properties Team Buys Homes and gives Homeowners An Easy Way to Sell Houses In Central Texas
- Children's Hunger Fund and Alpine Swiss deliver 3.6 million meals to children in need
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back A & H Public Adjusters Corp. as a Gold Member
- Los Angeles Better Poised than Other US Cities to Withstand Economic Slowdown
- New York No Points Hard Money Loans
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- New Jersey No Points Hard Money Loans
- National Conflict Management Consulting Firm ADR Vantage, Inc. Names New Managing Director
- Perceivant Offers Consumer Version of re:MIND on Kickstarter
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Albion Staffing Solutions as a Gold Member
- 2020 Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Winthrop University's Pitching Coach, Austin Hill
- BYD Is Top Sponsor of Cal Transit's Annual Fall Conference & Expo in Monterey
- YOU HAD ME AT IRRESISTIBLE OFFER: Crafting the Perfect Customer Purchase Path with Ezzey
- Dr. Clyde Lettsome Receives a Commendation from work with ACE and the DoD
- Annual National Froyo Shop Owner Survey Reveals the Current State of the Frozen Yogurt Industry
- ODIE Pet Insurance now available in 42 US states – no upper age limits and 5-day claims processing
- The Address Adds Andy Dane Carter to its Growing SoCal Roster
- Institut' DERMed Clinical Skincare Launches the Bio-Derm Oxygen Facial Treatment