Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 235
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 132
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 125
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Don't Miss Out on This 2016 Nissan Rogue
- Coach & Equipment Launches CDC-Compliant Driver Protective Barrier for Mass Transit to Combat COVID
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 2020 Earnings - TESLA Model 3 Proof of Concept
- Last Chance to Enter to Win a Special-Edition 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited 4x4 Hand-Picked by Dennis Collins of BLKMTN!
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- PSXDigital's Trade Appraisal and Market Pricing Tools Empower Powersports Sales Teams
- Determining the Value of an Old Car is Easier Than Ever
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
- Enter to Win a National Award-Winning Four-Speed 1967 GTO 400 H.O. Sport Coupe!
- Black 2015 Used Honda Accord Sedan
To enter the giveaway, attendees must text keywords provided by booths at the fair, or by registering on contest pages of participating stations. Many of these booths can be found in a convenient, central location near the grandstand. Participating radio stations include KDWB (101.3 FM), KEEY (K102 FM), KQQL (KOOL 108 FM), KTCZ (Cities 97.1 FM), KFAN (100.3 FM), and KTLK Radio (Twin Cities News Talk 1130 AM). The winners will be selected at the close of the fair on Sept. 2.
"The GTCHDA is very excited to participate in this year's Minnesota State Fair," said Tim Carter, GM of Richfield Bloomington Honda. "The fair has always been a favorite for me and the GTCHDA family, and we can't wait to give the 2019 Passport to one very lucky individual."
Honda was named U.S News & World Report's Best SUV Brand, and the all-new Passport is set to be a favorite in its class as the winner of Car and Driver's Best Midsize Two-Row SUV Award. With Intelligent Traction Management System to adapt to any road condition, and a fully independent suspension to offer incredible maneuverability, the Passport is ready to tackle the road ahead, no matter how tough it may be.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
The all-new 2019 Passport will be displayed at the following booths around the fair: GTCHDA, KFAN/Cities97.1, K102, and KDWB/Kool108. Booth locations at the fair and other information may be found at MNStateFair.org.
About the Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Association:
The Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers consists of nine Honda dealers serving the greater Twin Cities area, which include Buerkle Honda, Inver Grove Honda, Luther Brookdale Honda, Luther Honda of St. Cloud, Luther Hopkins Honda, Mills Honda, Rapid Honda, Richfield Bloomington Honda, and Walser Honda. For more information, please visit http://www.GreaterTwinCitiesHondaDealers.com/ (http://greatertwincitieshondadealers.com/).
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA