Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 533
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 373
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 366
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 220
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 196
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 178
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 161
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kristin Kolodge of J.D. Power on The Role of "Trust" in Adoption of Innovations in Mobility
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
- A3 Auto launches new automotive website with AutoJini
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- California Extended Car Warranty Alternatives Available for as Low as $69.75/mo
- PiCAN3 CAN Bus HAT for Raspberry Pi 4 with 3A Power Supply And Real-Time Clock
- MOTOR Data Drives New Technologies at AAPEX 2019
- Mancuso Auto Art Certified by Tesla
- BYD, Building Trades Sign Historic Pact
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
To enter the giveaway, attendees must text keywords provided by booths at the fair, or by registering on contest pages of participating stations. Many of these booths can be found in a convenient, central location near the grandstand. Participating radio stations include KDWB (101.3 FM), KEEY (K102 FM), KQQL (KOOL 108 FM), KTCZ (Cities 97.1 FM), KFAN (100.3 FM), and KTLK Radio (Twin Cities News Talk 1130 AM). The winners will be selected at the close of the fair on Sept. 2.
"The GTCHDA is very excited to participate in this year's Minnesota State Fair," said Tim Carter, GM of Richfield Bloomington Honda. "The fair has always been a favorite for me and the GTCHDA family, and we can't wait to give the 2019 Passport to one very lucky individual."
Honda was named U.S News & World Report's Best SUV Brand, and the all-new Passport is set to be a favorite in its class as the winner of Car and Driver's Best Midsize Two-Row SUV Award. With Intelligent Traction Management System to adapt to any road condition, and a fully independent suspension to offer incredible maneuverability, the Passport is ready to tackle the road ahead, no matter how tough it may be.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bankruptcy Venue Reform Bill Introduced In U.s. House Of Representatives
- Morley Hayes' Woodland Wedding Service is a Breath Of Fresh Air
- The NEW H2O - Brought to you by Mile High H2O Corporation
- Arabel Lebrusan Takes the Sourcing Trip of a Lifetime
- Tenor Saxophonist Lawrence Clark Releases his Sophomore Album Inner Visions Featuring Jeremy Pelt And Duane Eubanks on the European Jazz Tribes Label
The all-new 2019 Passport will be displayed at the following booths around the fair: GTCHDA, KFAN/Cities97.1, K102, and KDWB/Kool108. Booth locations at the fair and other information may be found at MNStateFair.org.
About the Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Association:
The Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers consists of nine Honda dealers serving the greater Twin Cities area, which include Buerkle Honda, Inver Grove Honda, Luther Brookdale Honda, Luther Honda of St. Cloud, Luther Hopkins Honda, Mills Honda, Rapid Honda, Richfield Bloomington Honda, and Walser Honda. For more information, please visit http://www.GreaterTwinCitiesHondaDealers.com/ (http://greatertwincitieshondadealers.com/).
- First LGBTQ+ Web Series in Oklahoma Welcomes Second Season
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- FOURMIDABLE Ranked as a Top Property Management Firm
- Newly Decorated Model Home Now Open at Parsons Retreat in Johns Creek
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Candidates Return To Travel Jobs Market With Big 21% Jump
- How does Icelandair Cancellation Policy Work
- National Event for Singles Launches
- B Hotels & Resorts says "I Do" to the Spontaneous and Free-Spirited Couple in Love
- CivicScience Names Jack Randall as Chief Commercial Officer
- VLC solutions launches new content engagement platform
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- Aegis Business School of Philosophy Launches Online School
- Benchmark International has Advised on the Transaction Between Maitland and The Doctors Clinic Group
- Airplane Noise Complaints About Montreal Trudeau Airport Up 1,485% (June 30, 2019)
- Undiscovered L.A. based French-American Jewelry Designer Launches New Healing Crystal Collection to Match Your Outfit – and Your Life
- Welcoming Edmund Cotter to the Ordior Team!
- A 600,000,000 Milestone For Ordior!