Popular on eTradeWire
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 250
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 238
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 205
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 165
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 155
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- U.S. Air Force Awards AFWERX Phase I SBIR Contract to Bionic Lift, LLC -- Augmenting the Human Weapon System with Exoskeletons
- Wallwork at Advanced Engineering 2019: Stand M102 The Art of Sharing Knowledge
- LINDAL and DuPont celebrate 'smart' ADF award win
- Registration Open: ACI's 10th Annual New York Economic Sanctions Forum Dec. 10-11 New York City
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Bystronic Introduces ByStar Fiber Laser Cutter with 12kW Fiber Power
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Mantua Manufacturing Announces Rebrand to Rize
To ensure safety, carefully read the general rules for the operation of CNC machines:
When working on the machine, it is not recommended to wear rings, watches, various jewelry and ties. Long hair should be collected and covered with a working hat. Operation of the machine is permitted only if you are convinced that the machine was regularly serviced and that it is in excellent technical condition.
Make sure that the machine is properly grounded
Do not start working on the machine if unusual or too strong heat, noise emanates from it, smoke emission or vibration is observed. In this case, you must urgently contact the manufacturers of the machine or the after-sales service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
- You don't know who you really are
- Chief Development Officer of We Insure is a featured guest and speaker at the Franchise Management Seminar for the Philippine Franchise Association
Toxic and flammable substances cannot be used as cleaners and coolants. Do not open the protective doors and the casing while any of the machine's devices is in motion. The area around the machine should be dry and well lit. Before fixing the tool, make sure that all surfaces of the tool holder are clean.
Do not use worn, brittle and defective tools in the machine. Do not exceed the rated power of the machine. Do not leave tools and parts in places in which they could come into contact with moving parts of the machine. Check lubricant and coolant level regularly.
Maintain a sufficiently safe distance to all points of "crushing" (places of bending of hoses and wires) and avoid dangerous situations. Be sure to know the location of the emergency stop buttons on the machine. Do not leave the machine unattended during its operation. In contact with machined parts, pay attention to sharp edges.
Do not remove chips with bare hands. Use a hook or other device for this, making sure that the machine parts are completely stopped. Do not clean the machine with the air hose. Do not try to stop or slow down the movement of the machine's actuators with your bare hands or using tools.
More on eTradeWire News
- Read write and get paid for short stories
- Health promotion an essential component of UHC: IUHPE comments on the Political Declaration on UHC
- Westside Pest Control donates $20,000 to help support environmental initiatives
- Zelfin Announces Product Competitive Intelligence Book
- VENDETTA VETTE (c) 2020 to Get Female Action Director
In no case do not perform operations on the machine that you do not understand
If in doubt, be sure to consult a specialist. Never work inside the machine if anyone is working with a CNC stand. Switch to Edit mode to prevent accidental movement of the machine's actuators. Pay particular attention to movements in rapid feed. Maintain a safe distance above the workpiece surface for such movements. Before processing, check the UP using all available methods. https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™
- Bridging San Pedro: Visual Literacy as Community Practice January 18, 2020
- Fun and Spooktacular Events Abound in Oxnard during the Fall Season
- Architectural Digest-Worthy 40th Floor Condo Lists at Ritz-Carlton
- Southern Ocean Chamber holds Non Profit Forum Volunteer Symposium November 26
- First Friday Kicks off Fall Festival in Downtown St. Pete October 4th
- RedLine Athletics Announces the Grand Opening for its Keller, Texas Location
- Songstress Sayed Sabrina To Release Second Single "The Pedestrian"