Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Author of 'The Forgotten 1970 Chicago Cubs' Book Appears on Sports Corner Radio Show
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- Oakland Juneteenth Pandemic Safe Drive Thru Food Giveaway Helps Neighbors in Need
- Voice of the Faithful 2021 Conference will feature well-known theologian and women religious leader
- The KIS Foundation, Inc. Celebrates World Sickle Cell Day "Day of Physical Fitness and Education"
- Sara Abbas Selected as Global Media Ambassador for Who is Who International Awards
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Pop Radio 77 at Totally Awesome 80s
- Pop Radio 77 at the All In Motorsport Festival
Attendees of the Chamber luncheon will hear from a dynamic panel of local business professionals, who have implemented creative ways to serve their community. The four guest speakers include Jennifer Balliet, chief culture officer of NeoGenomics Laboratories; Joe Ramsay, owner, and Rusty Smith, marketing manager of Pit Stop Auto Repair; and Julio Barina, firm partner with Markham Norton Mosteller Wright & Company, P.A.
During the panel, Balliet will discuss NeoGenomics' collaboration with the biomedical program at Dunbar High School and how it offers students an opportunity to get a jump start in their future careers. Ramsay and Smith will talk about Pit Stop's partnership with the Salvation Army to help provide auto repair assistance for people in need. Barina will share the important role of community service and helping others within the company culture at Markham Norton.
The Chamber luncheon will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, May 27 at the Crowne Plaza at Bell Tower, 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers. Admission is $25 for Chamber members and $35 for future members. Registration in advance is encouraged.
More on eTradeWire News
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
To learn more or to register for the event, visit FortMyers.org (http://www.fortmyers.org/) or call 239-332-2930.
About the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce:
Serving Lee County and surrounding areas since 1989, the Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce, Inc. is a business organization of professionals who support and promote a progressive, sustainable community. The Chamber represents over 750 businesses, professionals, and individuals throughout Lee County, providing opportunities for members to participate in a variety of meaningful networking, educational and community- and business-focused programs and events. The Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce is located at 2310 Edwards Drive in downtown Fort Myers. For additional information regarding membership opportunities or events please call 239-332-2930 or visit www.fortmyers.org. For the latest news and updates, follow the Chamber on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gfmcc or Twitter at @FtMyersChamber.
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
- Facebook Advertising Alternatives - Alternatives to Facebook for Small Business
- Claro anuncia nueva cobertura en poblaciones rurales del Ecuador
- My Unconditional Love For The Fatherless (My Brother & Me) On Father's Day
- Do the impossible. Forge it to I'm possible
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away