Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 131
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- West Lane Partners, LLC Invests in Simply Organic Beauty
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
Similar on eTradeWire
- Coin Launches Coin Exchange: A Browser Extension with Integrated Cross-Chain Decentralized Exchange
- Ryan Lawn & Tree Named to the Great Game Of Business 2021 All-Star Team
- Orlando received Hispanic investors and professionals from all over in Lake Nona
- Derivatives Market in Italy - SMAF Associates
- Contractors and Passive Income
- Founder Institute announces the launch of Delhi Chapter
- Two-Thirds of Crypto Investors Buy-and-HODL
- Poynt 5 Smart Terminal in Toronto, ON
- Flexible Plan Investments now offers its risk-managed strategies on the SMArtX TAMP
- C5's London Forum on Global Economic Sanctions November 17-18, 2021
The company's new headquarters, 900 Wilshire Drive, Suite 305, Troy, Mich. 48084, will accommodate its growing team of lending experts and the expansion of its footprint to serve business clients beyond the Midwest, now covering the nation east of the Mississippi, according to CEO Rhett B. Rowe.
"Our new location puts us on the growth path to expand our financing capabilities to more businesses seeking to regain financial stability and return to conventional financing," Rowe said. "Great Lakes Business Credit, through a major recapitalization project, is now more than ever strategically positioned to provide businesses the help they need in this extremely challenging economy."
More on eTradeWire News
- Buy best fake counterfeit money online at fakemoneyplug.xyz
- Jay Harris of Arana Software Delivered Keynote Address
- Arana Software Consultants Spoke at Kansas City Developers Conference
- CARBONELL AWARDS Introduces New Team of Judges for 2021-2022 Theater Season
- Powerful Instrumentals Released On TikTok, Users Encouraged To Use Them In Anti-Censorship Videos
As part of its business expansion, Great Lakes Business Credit announced the appointment of Thomas R. Fisher, CPA, as the company's new controller.
Fisher has more than five years of accounting and auditing experience with a background in public auditing, management, and internal auditing at a $2 billion credit union. He has an extensive background in internal control implementation, including Sarbanes-Oxley internal control testing and reporting, and a demonstrated track record of process improvement. Fisher is a registered CPA in Michigan and has a bachelor's degree in accounting from Oral Roberts University.
About Great Lakes Business Credit: Located in Troy, Michigan, Great Lakes Business Credit was established in 2002. Its experienced team of dedicated financial professionals serve companies with potential that are unable to obtain bank financing. By working to understand their client's business, Great Lakes structures flexible financing with asset-based lines of credit. Eligible collateral categories include accounts receivable; inventory; machinery and equipment; and owner-occupied commercial real estate. Learn more at www.greatlakesbusinesscredit.com or by calling (248) 733-0300.
- Canadian 2022 Myers-Briggs® Training Dates Announced
- Brett Barfield and Juan Pablo Cappello recognized in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers in America™
- Your Child's Back-to-School Dental Visit
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Helps You with Your Experiential Marketing
- Systems & Software Announces Brand Refresh to More Accurately Communicate its' Market Value
- Signs Your Website Needs An Upgrade
- Guinea Court Dental Surgery – create a new affordable smile with dentistry in Basingstoke
- The classic car collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, Wis
- Author Republishes Best Selling War Novel
- Greta Grace Entertains and Teaches Young Readers by Confronting Her Own Problems
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- Basket Raffle To Be Held In Support Of Dedicated L&M Nurse
- Chosen Inc. to Celebrate Foster, Adoptive Families at Nov. 13 "Open Hearts, Open Homes" Gala
- Cobalt Digital's 9904-UDX-4K Provided the Perfect Solution for M6's UHD HLG to UHD SDR Conversion
- Board Chair, Vice-Chair & New Board Members Announced By Ventura College Foundation
- The Print Dat Shoppe for all your print and web marketing needs
- Florida Forum Series Tickets Available for Purchase
- HAL Extraction celebrates first Fast 50 nomination from Denver Business Journal
- Dr. Patrick Moran Joins Exeter Orthodontics in Reading, PA
- Brand new #homeforsale in @EastBethel!