Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 457
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker 103
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 101
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
Similar on eTradeWire
- North Florida Land Trust has received the Joe Hixon Champion of Conservation Award
- BEYONDPLASTIC.NET hosts the international BEYOND PLASTIC Award 2020
- All journeys begin with a single step. We are taking our first here, in the fight against food waste and hunger
- Museum Environmental Monitoring Protects Exhibits
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to Receive SEBAC's Award for Excellence in Awarding Small Business Prime Contracts
- Care on Location Launches Acumentrics Powered Telemedicine Backpack
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds Director of Bioenergy Center to Group
- Salesforce Brings EcoRise Program to 200 Northeast Educators
- 'Age of Water' podcast launches on Nov 22, 2019
- Album 'New Earth' Sends a Message in the Melody of Nature
At the heart of FOG receiving stations, the Greasezilla system is placed upstream of wastewater plants, and processes up to 40,000 gallons of raw Grease Trap Waste per day from commercial kitchens and restaurants, generating a carbon positive biofuel. The technology separates water, debris and food waste while fueling itself with a small amount of the same biofuel it creates.
More on eTradeWire News
- Philadelphia Marathon Names Mother Bethel AME Church A "Cheer Zone" For 30,000+ Runners
- Just 2 Weeks to go Until Military Airlift and Air-to-Air Refuelling 2019
- How To Avoid Scams And Learn Which Programs Are Legitimate Plus Info About Making Money Online
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- Testgrid Wins in Pre Employment Screening – 2019 HRD Magazine Service Provider Awards
The City of Danbury, REA Resource Recovery Systems LLC and Veolia Environment S.A. formed a strategic partnership along with the University of Connecticut to begin the production of biodiesel fuel harvested from FOG. The process is patented by UConn's Dr. Parnas and has been licensed to REA to create a biodiesel production facility at the Danbury treatment plant with capability to produce approximately 400,000 liters of biodiesel fuel per year from the brown grease. The biodiesel will power a fleet of heavy equipment and trucks, saving the city millions of dollars.
Brian Levine, Executive Vice President, Greasezilla, said, "We are proud to be a part of this progressive collaboration with the City of Danbury, REA Resource Recovery Systems, Veolia and UConn. This installation will be the first of many integrating the separation and processing of FOG through biodiesel conversions, right into city vehicles. REA has the most cost-effective technology in the industry based on converting FOG input rather than agricultural feedstock as is commonplace in their industry."
More on eTradeWire News
- National Wholesale Liquidators is Back In Massapequa, New York -Grand Opening Tues November 26 2019
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Issues Critical Reminder: Health Insurance
- Jan McArt's New Play Readings Return to Lynn University on Jan. 13 with Martha Patterson's With Eyes
- South Florida Artist Skip Hartzell Creates Unique Art Inspired by Man's Best Friend
- Can a chiropractor help after a car wreck?
Al Barbarotta, Managing Partner at REA Resource Recovery Systems LLC, said, "In order to complete this groundbreaking project for the City of Danbury, we required a system that could deliver a low moisture, high FFA brown grease offtake for our systems. We were pleased to find Greasezilla, as it provides a proven platform to feed our systems the high-quality brown grease offtake required for our high-grade Biodiesel B100 conversion technology."
In addition to providing a green disposal solution, Greasezilla generates new tipping revenue fees for publicly owned treatment works (POTWs) and large haulers with a payback less than two years on its equipment. The system's brown grease offtake is also a valuable commodity, that is a substitute for No. 5 and No. 6 fuel oil, or Bunker C fuel.
DPR Group, Inc.
- High School Student Attempting Real World Fashion Education -- Thirteen Studios is Born
- Tents N More: Premium Tents for Incredible Camping Experiences
- RE/MAX Classic Hosts 5 Contest Winners to the Philadelphia Phillies Baseball Game
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
- MEMEENO Baby Belly Bands Featured on ABC
- The Remote Firm launches a free remote only job board
- Lighted Space: Premium Lighting Solutions for Your Home
- Vip Vacations Inc Named Winner Of The Knot Best Of Weddings 2020
- Larry Kinitsky Named Chairman of the Board of Helen Keller Services
- Market-Connections Resume Service is now certified in "Recruiting Talent with Social Media"
- VIP Vacations Inc. was recently honored as 'Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award'
- Custom Vision Strike Coin a Hit for Boeing
- ChartSpan Announces Partnership Agreement with Healthmonix
- SoKay Releases World's First Protocol For Guiding Lending and Borrowing Behavior Between Friend
- Must Read: Why You Should Avoid DIY Pruning
- Richardson Custom Homes celebrates 35 years in business in SW Florida
- Enjoy the privacy at this home for sale in Coon Rapids!
- Why Architects & Commercial Interior Designers Need to Specify Custom Workbenches
- 2019 Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th
- Glutamate Decarboxylase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)