Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
- WPS Ranked Amongst Top AV Integrators in 2022 by Systems Contractor News
- KiwiQA, Australia based testing major, launches KiwiQA.io
- Unreasonable Kids College is a Norfolk Police mini-grant recipient
- Midlands-based Engineering Firm adi Group Raises Over £10,000 for Charity
- Industrial and systems engineering hailed for its expanding global reach and influence by Institute's international magazine
- Steve Goyette Joins Telgian Engineering & Consulting as Executive VP of Business Development
- Louisiana Engineering Society – New Orleans Chapter December 8, 2022 – Meeting Info
- NeoMetrix Technologies Exhibits at FabTech 2022 in Atlanta,Georgia
- SIGLENT Partners with ACA TMetrix in Canada
"Wastewater plants that accept FOG are all experiencing the same problem. The volume of FOG has increased to such an extent that facilities that previously allowed FOG to enter their headworks want to prohibit the grease from entering their plants and inundating their facilities," said Brian Levine, EVP of Downey Ridge Environmental Company, "If there's no separation, FOG causes mayhem by blocking clarifiers and adversely affecting plant performance. Greasezilla provides facilities with an ecological way to separate FOG, keep it out of the headworks and reduce FOG-related maintenance issues."
More on eTradeWire News
- CLASSFIN Ultimate Guide Inc. Suggests Improving Financial Literacy with Their Mobile App
- Lorien Health Services Named Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Interstate Bank Announces the Retirement of Market President Mike Blasingame
- Letting Agent and Estate Agency Transparency, Trust And The Extra Mile
- Drew Streett and Norm Clay named November Top Realtors
Currently, Downey Ridge is installing systems at wastewater plants nationwide and engineering firms are incorporating Greasezilla into planned design upgrades. Newly operational installations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Ohio and the Tri-State area are the latest in Greasezilla's anticipated 20 sites by the end of 2022.
Additionally, Hampton Roads Sanitation District (HRSD) is nearing completion of its state-of-the-art Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) receiving facility at its Nansemond Treatment Plant in Suffolk, VA. Scheduled to open in Q1 2023, the FOG receiving facility will utilize Greasezilla to separate and process FOG into advanced biofuel.
Greasezilla will announce several new and upcoming installations during WEFTEC 2022.
WHO: Downey Ridge Environmental, Greasezilla® (https://www.greasezilla.com/ (http://www.greasezilla.com/))
More on eTradeWire News
- Worker's Comp Claim Denied? Hire a Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorney to Discuss Your Rights
- The Activities of Daily Living Checklist Can Help You Keep Track of Your Loved Ones' Progress
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
WHAT: WEFTEC 2022 - 95th Annual Technical Exhibition and Conference
Day 1: Monday, October 10, 2022, from 8:30am – 5:30pm
Day 2: Tuesday, October 11, 2022, from 8:30am - 5:30pm
Day 3: Wednesday, October 12, 2022, from 8:30am - 3:30pm
WHERE: Exhibitor Booth #1550, The Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA
MORE INFORMATION: Please visit: https://weftec.org
To learn more about Greasezilla, or to schedule a meeting, visit https://www.greasezilla.com.
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Lifetime Alimony With Actor-Musician Rio Rocket
- Grand Opening of J-Rob's God's Got Me Store
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- MusicWorks Launches New Folk, Rock and R&B Series at The Parker in Fort Lauderdale
- Boca Raton Historical Society Welcomes 100+ to WALK OF RECOGNITION Ceremony at The Addison
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation