Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 496
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 373
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 313
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 220
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 211
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 198
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 172
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 167
- Tulsa Recycling Professional Robert Pickens Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award - 164
- Eco-Friendly Legacy Builder Wendy Turner Miller Upends the Waste and Recycling Business with Superior Innovative Solutions, LLC - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- 80% of Those Satisfied with Software Quality Participate in Tool-based Code Review
- fyxify to Showcase it's SMART Home Service Solutions at the AHR Expo 2022 Las Vegas, NV 1/31 - 2/3
- Pairaphrase Updates Docx File Parser For Language Translation Software
- edjuster Modernizes Insurance Claims Process with Streamlined Field Support
- Metrotel from Argentina Chooses Axiros for Full Automation of Their Device and Service Lifecycles
- Oxfordshire Fire invests in independently performed Risk Modelling
- Narrative Launches Industry-First Freemium Pricing for their Photo Culling Tool, Select
- IDMWORKS Nabs Top 2021 Honors as "Americas SailPoint Partner of the Year" for the Fourth Time in the Past Five Years
- Massive State of Unpreparedness for CCPA Compliance Exposed in Research from CYTRIO
- CyberSecurity Malaysia, EclecticIQ, and Syntx Sign MOU to Build Cyber Threat Intelligence Capabilities in the Region
Shadowbase is a comprehensive suite of software products that addresses all aspects of data replication and data and application integration for business continuity and other purposes:
- Sophisticated Business Continuity capabilities to ensure IT service availability
- Extensive Data Integration and Application Integration facilities for data distribution enabling real-time business intelligence
- Designed for HPE NonStop servers and heterogeneous platforms (IBM, Linux, Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Supports industry standard databases, including: HPE NonStop SQL/MX, SQL/MP, Enscribe, IBM Db2®, Oracle Enterprise, Oracle MySQL, SAP Sybase, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Enables Zero Downtime Migrations (ZDM) when migrating to a new platform, software release, or firmware upgrade
- Compare tool to validate database consistency
- Data Management tools for audit compliance and data integrity
- Administrative utilities to simplify installation, configuration, deployment, and day-to-day activities
- Available directly from HPE and supported by standard HPE GNSC support services
WARNING: A new license file is required to install and run HPE Shadowbase for Other Servers software version 6.700. This is due to a change in the format of the license file, current license terms are still valid and remain in force. Contact the HPE License Manager (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a new license file. DO NOT INSTALL HPE Shadowbase for Other Servers software version 6.700 until a new license file has been obtained.
Shadowbase software version 6.700 for Other Server platforms includes several key changes and fixes, along with a roll-up of the prior version 6.600 patches. Please reference the SOFTDOC, located at HPE Shadowbase Product Releases (https://www.shadowbasesoftware.com/releases/), for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- What is the cutest Jellycat???
- LMNts, a Full Service Sales Funnel Agency Goes Lean
- No Permit? "Cop City" Project Doesn't Seem to Care
- Metal Finishing Equipment Market Insights, Growth Drivers and Forecast to 2030
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Managing HOA Fees
1. Support for the replication of SQL/MP and SQL/MX Sequence Objects from NSB in Guardian to OSB in OSS.
2. Support for PostgreSQL target replication has been added for ODBC target objects.
3. The Visual Studio project for User Exit development has been added back into the Windows release of HPE Shadowbase.
4. Support for more versions of the MySQL ODBC driver on Windows and Linux.
5. Oracle database replication enhancements
a. Support for collection of the Oracle types TIMESTAMP WITH TIMEZONE and TIMESTAMP WITH LOCAL TIMEZONE has been added to HPE Shadowbase Log Source for Oracle.
b. Support for the use of User Exits that can modify data with HPE Shadowbase Log Source for Oracle.
c. Support for replicating Oracle column names that include spaces has been added with the use of the SHAD_OPCOLLECT_COLUMN_WRAP parameter to set the delimiters required by the target.
6. Other miscellaneous usability enhancements and fixes.
Obtaining HPE Shadowbase for Other Servers 6.700
Shadowbase is built by Gravic, and globally sold and supported by HPE. HPE Shadowbase for Other Servers 6.700 is an Independent Product (IP) and hence is shipped, upon ordering, on its own DVD. The applicable HPE Product ID (PID) / Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) is given below:
HPE Product Names PID/SKU
HPE Shadowbase Business Continuity (BC) Basic WSA49V6T1/T2
HPE Shadowbase Business Continuity (BC) Advanced WSA50V6T1/T2
HPE Shadowbase Data Integration Application Integration (DIAI) Basic WSA51V6T1/T2
HPE Shadowbase Data Integration Application Integration (DIAI) Advanced WSA52V6T1/T2
HPE Shadowbase Audit Log WSA53V6T1/T2
NOTE: SKU suffix T1 <= 8 logical processors / T2 > 8 logical processors
More on eTradeWire News
- Family Audiologist, DigiClear, opens new branch in Chigwell
- Intelligens Consulting responds the Public Accounts Committee review of UK Broadband progress
- Next Shiba inu Coin $Tsuki, The Ground-Breaking 13% Reward Token Just Launched
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Reveals Air Travelers' Fears and Problems and What to Do About Them
- Are Extraterrestrials A Threat Or Not?
Customers already holding licenses for the above PIDs/SKUs having a valid support contract with HPE can download Shadowbase version 6.700 for HPE NonStop Server platforms via SCOUT at the NonStop eServices Portal (https://www.hpe.com/servers/nonstop-nep).
The SPR IDs for Shadowbase version 6.700 for Other Server platforms is as follows:
SPR ID Platform Version
T1123^AAI OSS 6.700*
T1124^AAE HP-UX 6.700*
T1125^AAG SUSE LINUX 6.700*
T1126^AAF RHEL LINUX 6.700*
T1127^AAE SOLARIS x86 6.700*
T1128^AAE SOLARIS 6.700*
T1129^AAF WINDOWS 6.700*
T1130^AAE AIX 6.700*
*Note requirement for a new license file before installation, as discussed in the warning above.
More information about Shadowbase version 6.700 for Other Server platforms can be found at HPE Shadowbase Product Releases (https://www.shadowbasesoftware.com/releases/).
Gravic, Inc. is a privately-held company located in Malvern, PA, about twenty miles west of Philadelphia, PA, USA. Gravic makes a range of computer software products for business continuity, data collection, transformation, and distribution uses. Customers of its Shadowbase data replication products include banks, financial and brokerage firms, insurance companies, stock exchanges, electric utilities, healthcare, and telecommunications companies.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise directly sells and supports Shadowbase business continuity, data replication and data integration solutions under the name HPE Shadowbase. For more information, please visit ShadowbaseSoftware.com (http://www.shadowbasesoftware.com/) or contact your local HPE account team.
Keith B. Evans
- Anthony Cetrangelo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Fiery Seahorse Productions To Present 2022 Reading of Ye-Xian: The Chinese Cinderella
- Real Boss Women Marks Launch of "Little Black Dress" of Female Leadership Groups
- Jerry Olivo Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- Native Edge Landscape of Austin, TX Awarded Best of Houzz 2022
- Shannon Puopolo Elected President of Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- David Weekley Homes Named Atlanta's Builder of the Year
- Mark Nieds Elected Stockholder at Henderson Franklin
- All Star Medical is Your New Provider for Ireliev Products in Tennessee!
- Tips for Safe Winter Driving on Ontario Roads
- IEDC Posthumously Presents 2022 Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Economic Development to Victor S. Grgas, HLM
- The Greatest Music Starts With No Idea
- Fact vs. Fiction: The Truth About Facial Rejuvenation
- ViaPure Wellness Welcomes Sarah Toto, RN to Palm Coast office
- CDI Global Guides Successful Acquisition of Elna Press by QLM Group
- Canadian Welding Supplies - Canaweld
- Arrow Rehab Welcomes Dianna Pucci to St. Augustine Office
- Blue Ocean Diving Welcomes End to Travel Restrictions in Time for 20th Anniversary
- Carolina Core Wellness Showcases New Community to Health and Wellness Professionals in the heart of
- Older Youth in Care Thrive with Support from Local Families