Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 207
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 179
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 159
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 151
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 148
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 124
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 121
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 108
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- BHC Press Acquires Firebird Fairytales Series by Fantasy Author Amy Kuivalainen
- Chicago Photographer Karen I. Hirsch Pivots During Covid-19 Crisis
- 8-Year-Old Author and Entrepreneur has a Sweet Treat for Kids Around the World
- Corona Virus: The board game of facts, fear, and fun!
- New Book Provides Unique Look at Green Bay Packers' Early Years
- Book Genesis Launches EPUB Preflight Service
- Thinking about publishing your own book? One publisher is now making it easier
- "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M receives fall 2020 release date
"We use books as tools for social change, not just entertainment, and we are committed to making that a reality," states Kyra Schaefer, CEO at As You Wish Publishing. "I love the adage, 'rising tides raise all ships.' Each of us can make a difference, even if it is only in some small way."
More on eTradeWire News
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
There are always new opportunities to give back at As You Wish Publishing. On July 1, 2020, they will open enrollment for the Build Your Brilliant Book Online Masterclass. Once 100 students enroll, they will donate $1,000 to Maggie's Place, which provides a safe space for pregnant homeless women to get back on their feet.
A waitlist for the masterclass has begun here (https://www.asyouwishpublishing.com/buildyourbrilliantbook).
About As You Wish Publishing: AYW is a company with a diverse community of authors committed to writing books that help. Husband and wife team Todd and Kyra Schaefer started the company to help raise the voices of all people wanting to share their message. Find their published books on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. Learn more here (https://www.asyouwishpublishing.com/).
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?
- PSXDigital Debuts Powerful Ai-Driven Powersports Dealership Database and Marketing Solution
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- UNIQUE COMMERCIAL LEASING SOLUTIONS Inc. Launches software development
- Lentils: Interesting Facts About This Nutritional Powerhouse
- Rainbow Village Adds Two Community Leaders to its Board of Directors
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Sweet Melissa's Café Wins Wine Spectator 2020 Award of Excellence
- Adaptive Clinical Systems Launches "Frictionless Data for Clinical Innovation" Webinar Series
- Finance, Investment Banking, and Private Equity Summer 2020 Movies and TV Shows
- Kopp Glass Releases New Version of Popular UV LED Product Database
- #PYNKTALKS: Lauryn Hock: Creator of Lauryncakes Style & Beauty Blog
- REL Hotel and Rocca Bar Ristorante Join PACT
- Amazing Local Summer Bucket List Destinations
- Los Angeles Freelance Cryptocurrency Writer – BDN Content Quarterly Update – Q2 2020
- American lifestyle brand to honor Arizona police officer killed in motorcycle accident
- Low interest rates give new homebuyers increased buying power
- Blue 2018 Used Ford Escape For Sale in Toronto