Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BYOB Revolt Launches Professional Development Community
Similar on eTradeWire
- Site Safety During Covid-19 Pandemic
- PODS® Phoenix and 98.7 FM Arizona's Sports Station searches for the messiest garage
- Attorney turn feng shui author shows us how to make the most of our time at home in the release of MIND BODY HOME
- The Art of Social Distancing .. and Not
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- J. E. Thomas & Sons is Open for Business
- Regency DRT Disinfects 6 Assisted Living Facilities in 2 Days
- 3 Home Automation System Options to Simplify Your Life
- It's Spring Cleaning Time for Your Weary Brain!
- Signs Your Air Conditioning Needs Maintenance With Bart Inman Air Conditioning and Heat
"We're excited for the public to see our beautiful campus and meet our residents and team members," says Sal Gomez-Orozco, administrator at Mesa Valley Estates. In addition to touring the community, guests can enjoy entertainment and hors d'oeuvres, and enter for a chance to win raffle prizes.
Mesa Valley Estates is a maintenance-free living community that offers supportive services to help older adults maintain independence longer, preserve social connections, and improve their quality of life.
More on eTradeWire News
- #BritsStranded - Now Victims Of Price Gouging By Gov Airline
- Public Health Groups File Brief To Stop Proposed Ballot To Lift Cap On Alcohol Licensing In Mass
- COVID-19 Requires Everyone Coming Together, Habitat for Humanity donates PPE to Lee Health
- Staying strong and connected with the Ocean County YMCA
- Virtual Volunteerism Webinar with Nepris Helps Companies Engage Remote Employees
"Our community gives people the freedom, support, and confidence to participate in life again," says Gomez-Orozco. "Team members are trained in our mission, values and principles so every resident experience and interaction serves to improve our residents' quality of life."
Residents have access to customized supportive services and amenities, including an on-site wellness team; daily assistance with dressing, bathing and medication management; housekeeping and laundry, and transportation. Assisted living and memory care have distinct private dining rooms where residents are served chef-prepared meals three times a day.
Life enriching activities and resources, wellness and recreational offerings, and a pet-friendly environment enhance residents' quality of life by keeping residents socially connected, physically active, and emotionally and mentally engaged.
Convenient neighborhood amenities include an onsite bistro and coffee nook, a movie theater and concierge, barbershop and beauty salon, a wellness center and a private office for physician visits.
More on eTradeWire News
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
Mesa Valley Estates offers 54 assisted living apartment homes with a variety of floor plans that include private studio, studio deluxe, one- and two-bedroom with a single bath and two-bedroom with a double bath, and 24 private studio and semi-private studio suites in memory care.
A limited number of apartment homes in a variety of styles and sizes are available in assisted living and memory care. Call (702) 344-5050 with questions or to schedule a private tour. Visit http://mesavalleyestates.net to learn more about this premier senior living and memory care community.
Lynn Public Relations
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020
- Portsmouth based Fuze keeps local business community and their employees safe and healthy
- Solareum handles Coronavirus and Relaunch
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- El Mur Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- Property Owners Offer Safe Haven For Rvers While State Parks And Campgrounds Close Due To Covid-19
- Leading Machine & Equipment Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/9 Webinar
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Offers Virtual Job Club for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Macomb Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Smal
- Simple Solution to at home pain management during social-distancing
- Lionbridge Canada Director Wins Presidential Bid
- New Luxury Pet Spa Opens in Flagler County, FL
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award