Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2415
- Emmy nominated Composer Anthony Barfield Creates A Distinctive Sonic Fusion of Classical and Hip-Hop - 228
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 215
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 188
- Celebrating Five Decades of Unapologetically Subversive Queer Fiction - 183
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 163
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 161
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 160
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 145
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 145
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bricks R Us Changes The Landscape Of The Brick Engraving Industry With The Purchase Of Fund Raisers
- Tactical Gear Company Releases Cobra Buckle Dog Collar for K9 Training
- Why Punish Tenured Professor Over Verifiable Statements?
- "SO Grateful for the Tint Academy and Adam's teachings"
- Ramsey Industries Promotes Rick Brewster to Vice President of Sales and Marketing
- Bethesda Academy President Dr. Michael Hughes to Retire at End of the School Year
- The Old Schoolhouse® Aligning with New Homeschooling Trends and the Call for Personalized Education
- RefTec International Systems LLC has added a new product to their refrigerant handling portfolio
- Demystifying California's Governmental Process
- Significant Growth in Homeschooling Observed in 2023 with Positive Projections for 2024
Graduation medals have established a niche within the education world as institutions look to create lasting commemoratives that impact students beyond that of traditional paper diplomas. Medalcraft Mint works with schools, universities and colleges across North America to add a touch of prestige with custom graduation medals.
Tangible symbols of achievement such as medals serve as a reminder of the academic journey long after commencement day. Educational institutions are finding value in celebrating excellence via enhanced alumni engagement.
"Short runs of graduation medals signifying special achievement, such as summa cum laude and advanced degrees, add enhanced prestige to the commencement event," explains Jerry Moran, owner and chief executive officer of Medalcraft Mint. "We have the materials in stock to create eye-catching custom medals in time and within budget."
More on eTradeWire News
- Auxo Medical Expands its Sterile Processing Equipment Maintenance and Repair Field Service into Ohio
- EvereTech Wins Records Management Contract Supporting Florida Ecological Services Office
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- The International Lawyers Network Ranked as Band 1 Law Firm Network by Chambers and Partners
- Benchmark International Successfully Faciltd The Trans Bt RCC Flooring And Two Individual Investors
Graduation medals can set your institution apart from the competition
The increasing competition for students amidst declining enrollments and the potential contributions they can provide down the road make graduation medals a wise investment. A well-conceived recognition program that includes medals can be a factor in the decision-making process for potential applicants.
"Prospective students and their families would rather invest time and money in an institution that values and acknowledges their hard work," Jerry adds. "Alumni who receive graduation medals are more likely to remain engaged with the institution and contribute to its ongoing success."
Graduation medals are more than attractive commemoratives that graduates can display for years to come. They are powerful tools that contribute to an institution's image and reputation for excellence in an era when cost cutting can have the opposite effect. Medalcraft Mint's ability to produce custom graduation medals that are Made in America celebrates accomplishments as well as reinforces an institution's commitment to excellence.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Celebrate Earth Day on a wine-filled adventure along the Shawangunk Wine Trail!
- Podcasting: The Rising Giant in Digital Media
- Warrior Homes of Collier dedicates Patriot Garden Courtyard at newly opened Delta House
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
Medalcraft Mint: The American Way to Mint
Medalcraft Mint Inc. specializes in the design and production of custom medallions, challenge coins, and commemoratives for corporate, education, military, law enforcement, and special event customers. All of our American-made products are manufactured in our Green Bay, Wisconsin, facility to ensure the highest attention to quality with fast and reliable delivery times. MMI is a proud American manufacturer since 1948.
For more information about Medalcraft Mint's products or to request a quote, please go to https://medalcraft.com or call 800-558-6348.
View the original post on graduation medals here.
- MacCase Announces New Line of "Hybrid" MacBook Cases
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
- Best Buy Metals Partners with United Way of the Ocoee Region to Empower Local Communities
- Driving Successful Lives Introduces Innovative Program for Donating Cars in Alabama
- Morven Trustees Appoint Rhonda DiMascio Executive Director of Morven Museum & Garden
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
- ASA Announces Dr. Marc A. Genest as Keynote Speaker for 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- ASA Reveals Cutting-Edge Machinery Insights at 13th Annual Equipment Valuation Conference
- Game-Changing Tungsten Super Shot: Made in USA, hits IWA
- 'Scooby-Doo,' 'My Hero Academia,' 'Halo' Among Franchise Voices at FAN EXPO Philadelphia
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Sharon Alexander Elected as Chair of the Board of Directors of the MLTSS Association
- Tonight on The 'X' Zone: BECKY McKIDDY-GYDESEN (Ghosts in Tucson) & JOE DIAMOND (Mentalist)
- Mission Cloud Recognized on CRN's 2024 MSP 500 List in the Elite 150 Category
- Unveiling Elegance and Sonic Mastery
- Space Force Guardians to Receive Generative AI-Enhanced ChatOps Tool From Velocity Explorations and Mattermost
- One Park Financial Celebrates 6th Consecutive Year of Spreading Joy to Young Patients