Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- WDTC coordinates safety sensitive position drug testing
- Living Abroad and IMPACT Group Awarded EMMA by Forum for Expatriate Management (FEM)
- dpInk is accepting new clients among business development, capture, and proposal efforts
- KBL Development Announces Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
- KBL Development Announces Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certification
- KBL Development Announces SBA (WOSB) Certification
- AG Urges Arrest of Roe Home Protestors in Virginia
- Reform Party Endorses Amelia May Johnson for Clark County Justice of the Peace
- Amelia May Johnson Announces for Clark County, Arkansas Justice of the Peace District 8
- Brien L. Ward Recognized by Governor Chris Sununu & Executive Council Members
"Judge Frausto is a talented jurist and staunch defender of the Constitution, and I was proud to appoint her to the 181st District Court. She fought to keep the 181st District Court open during COVID-19 and has tirelessly worked to tackle the backlog of the court's docket. Judge Frausto is a hard-working, fair, and knowledgeable jurist. I encourage everyone in Potter and Randall counties to join me in supporting Judge Frausto," said Governor Abbott.
Judge Frausto serves as the first female Judge of the 181st District Court and the first African American District Judge in Potter and Randall Counties. Judge Frausto follows the Constitution and the laws of this state, and is committed to fairly applying the law to everyone.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter Ashley Wineland To Drop Full-Length Album 'I'm Gonna Ride'
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Infrico as a New Trustee
The 181st is a court of general jurisdiction hearing family, criminal, and general civil matters. Judge Frausto brings a well-rounded background to this court having practiced law in all of these areas. She spent the first years of her legal career focusing on criminal defense and family law. In 2015 she joined the Underwood Law Firm where she continued her criminal and family law practices and eventually began to represent clients in civil matters. She has also been a faculty member of several continuing legal education courses for the State Bar of Texas.
For more information about Frausto's campaign visit https://keepjudgefrausto.com/.
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable
- Morgan Auto Group Acquires Former Jim Browne Tampa Dealerships
- Kaizen Food Company launches revolutionary low-carb pasta made with lupin beans