Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Creative Media Commerce Announces Website Redesign of Star Academic Coaching Website
- AMM Communications Celebrates Twelfth Anniversary
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
The GAINER Awards recognize excellence in government marketing within lead generation, social media, brand awareness, events, partner marketing and innovation. The event will also recognize a government marketing thought leader for the 2019 GAINER Lifetime Achievement Award.
Congratulations to the following stellar government marketers who are the 2019 GAINER Government Marketing Awards finalists.
• Meredith Allen, Director, Public Sector Marketing, FireEye
• Ariel Bradford, Marketing Manager, U.S. Public Sector and Marie Hill, Sr. Channel Marketing Manager, NetApp
• Vanessa Bush, Marketing Manager, Public Sector, CrowdStrike
• Ashley Cabrera, Marketing & Proposal Specialist, Preferred Systems
• Connie Coleman, Sr. Field Marketing Manager, Federal, ServiceNow
• Laura Curtis, Senior Marketing Campaign Leader, ViON
• Shannon Edwards, Marketing and Communications, GovPlace
• Leslie Griggs, Director of Marketing, Crystal Group
• Jennifer Held, Marketing Manager, Civilian and Seabreeze Osburn, Marketing Manager, DoD, Amazon Web Services
• Kelli Katona, Marketing Communications Specialist, Phillips Corporation
• Tom Mahoney, Director, Demand and Marketing Operations, DLT Solutions
• Allison Mason, Senior Director, Public Sector Marketing, Red Hat
More on eTradeWire News
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
• Melissa McGovern, Global Lead, Industry Solutions – Public Sector, Google Cloud
• Oliver Nutt, Head of Marketing & Communications, General Dynamics Information Technology
• Shannon Prather, Marketing Cultivator, GISinc
• Lisa Sion, Director, Public Sector Marketing, Cloudera
• Andrew Scott, Social Media Manager, Micro Focus
• Lisa Sherwin Wulf, Sr. Director of Marketing, Government & Education, SolarWinds
• Brandon Shoup, Marketing Team Lead, Carahsoft
• Josie Smoot, Director, Marketing Communications, IronBow
• Milo Speranzo, Director, North American Marketing (Federal), Dell EMC
• Laura Strzemienski, Marketing and Brand Manager, IntelliDyne
"We are thrilled to honor and celebrate these superstars in government marketing," said Lou Anne Brossman, CEO and Co-Founder of GMarkU. "The 2019 GAINER Award finalists have made significant strides in excelling at creating innovative government marketing campaigns and are at the forefront of advancing government marketing excellence. We congratulate our finalists and look forward to their continued contributions within our government marketing community."
"I was proud to be a 2018 GAINER Award recipient that showcased the talent and capabilities of our entire marketing team," said Maria Moore, Vice President, Marketing at DLT Solutions and 2018 GAINER Award winner. "I'm so proud of the work my DLT Marketing Team does every day, and to have it recognized by GMarkU and our peers highlights how effective our work is. I look forward to meeting the 2019 GAINER Award finalists and winners at GAIN 2019."
Finalists have implemented government marketing campaigns that have raised the bar within government marketing and will be recognized during the awards luncheon at the 2019 GAIN Conference (https://thegainconference.com/) on November 12, 2019, at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, VA. The event attracts over 200 government-marketing professionals, and attendees can expect deep-dive discussions on "The Customer Journey" with high-quality marketing training and content, government-marketing specific certifications, and the opportunity to network with peers, vendors and service providers.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
If you're interested in attending GAIN 2019, visit: https://thegainconference.com
To view event sponsors and inquire about available sponsorships, visit https://thegainconference.com or contact Lou Anne Brossman at email@example.com or 703-408-4311.
Stay connected with Government Marketing University by following us on Twitter @GetMarkedU (https://twitter.com/GetMarkedU) and LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/government-marketing-university/. For more information, visit www.gmarku.com (http://governmentmarketinguniversity.com/gain2018/).
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University (http://governmentmarketinguniversity.com) is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform. Government Marketing University offers training, research, certifications, mentoring, and community resources all in one place.
Sage Communications (For GMarkU)
Mary Beck, 703-891-5685
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!