Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 160
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 120
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 106
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 102
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
Similar on eTradeWire
- Return On Now Awarded Best Internet Marketing Consultant 2019 – Central Texas
- Professional Moneta E-Book Teaches Entrepreneurs to Build Brand Leadership with Public Relations
- Digital Media Solutions Names Matthew Stern Chief Product Officer
- Adobe UTM Smart Manager Wins "Best Adobe Analytics UTM Builder and Analytics Solution" for 2019
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Explains And Explores The Resilience Trend
- B & D Precision Selects Local Advertising Company For Marketing
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Jerry Fronczak
- New Research Division Focuses on Chinese Am Consumer Insights Announces House of Marketing Research
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
"Marketing Mavens was originally created to fill a void amongst senior marketers who didn't have the brain trust of other senior public sector colleagues to optimize their marketing performance. Six years later Marketing Mavens has proven its ability to adapt to market shifts, improve upon creative strategies and rely on the latest digital tactics to maintain an adaptive approach to reaching government buyers," said Alex McHugh, founder of Marketing Mavens. "The merger of Marketing Mavens within GMarkU will formalize its ability for members to adopt modern marketing practices, connect with a broader audience, and help members more effectively integrate omnichannel strategies available under the GMarkU platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- BOOM! Boomer Esiason and Phil Simms Return to Red Bank, NJ for Garmany Boom
- Take A Perilous Quest To Another World In "The Changeling's Daughter" By Author R. Chris Reeder
- The Toothboss announces mini-implant offering
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Tarps Now® Expands Concrete Curing Blanket Solutions for the Construction Industry
"GMarkU's merger with Marketing Mavens maximizes efficiencies through technology and automation amongst the government marketing community we serve," said Lou Anne Brossman, CEO and Founder, GMarkU. "Marketing Mavens is a well-established group in the government marketing space, and we look forward to building upon its legacy and helping members adapt to the evolution of the government marketing landscape."
GMarkU's Marketing Mavens Communities of Interest will be co-chaired by two well respected, experienced and knowledgeable government marketers, Karen Scott, SoftwareAG and Karen Borosky, NetApp.
"I'm excited to be a part of how the Marketing Mavens evolves. When experienced government marketers gather, whether online or in-person and strategically help each other, it's motivating and inspiring. I'm pleased that we will now be a Community of Interest under Government Marketing University as we continue to build off our collective experiences to tackle the daily challenges and dynamics of marketing to the government." said Karen Scott, GMarkU Marketing Mavens Co-Chair.
More on eTradeWire News
- Alten Construction breaks ground on Fire Station 70
- American Momentum Bank grows Association Banking division with new hire
- WorldAware Expands Team with Top Public Food Safety Expert
- The Islander Gift Store in Fort Myers Beach now carries Fortune Cookie Art
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
GMarkU and Marketing Mavens each have an established presence in the government marketing community. This merger allows GMarkU to expand the services provided under its unique learning platform to equip government marketers with the skills needed to market and sell to government agencies.
GMarkU's 4th annual GAIN Conference is open for registration. GAIN 2019 will take place November 12, 2019, at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, Virginia. Register by visiting: https://thegainconference.com/.
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform.
Lou Anne Brossman
- Brighton Football Legends Take Part In Local Charity Tournament
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Lola.com Adds Hundreds of Customers in H1 2019 as Partner Strategy and SMB Focus Gain Traction
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in the 26th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- The Finery Celebrates National Tattoo Removal Day
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- McCarthy Building Companies Begins Rehabilitation at Port Houston Wharf 3
- New Study Determines Ancestry for White Plymouth Rock Chickens
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- Born To Read, Inc. Celebrates National Literacy Month with Special Luncheon
- SimplePractice Partners with Open Path Psychotherapy Collective
- MBMA Publishes Research on Fire Protection Alternatives for Metal Buildings
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Global 1st will be making their debut at this year's Glee - find us at stand 6S90
- MEDITATION FOR CHILDREN by Shelley Wilson Introduces Visual Mindfulness to Children
- Gary St. Fleur, Who Took Down Previous Mayor, Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Scranton, PA
- Presidential hopeful seeks to end Social Security!
- Phinge Introduces Phriendle and Piccial, the first Rewards-Based, Interchangeable Social Media Platforms to Compete with Facebook and Instagram