Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- More than just a REALTOR, Bri Peele's marketing innovates home sales in Brevard County!
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- MCH Strategic Data Provides More Ways to Build Brands with Educators
- What Your Powersports Website Needs To Succeed!
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- QuiAri Hires Sam Fuentes as General Operations Manager For Mexico, Latin America, and South America
"Marketing Mavens was originally created to fill a void amongst senior marketers who didn't have the brain trust of other senior public sector colleagues to optimize their marketing performance. Six years later Marketing Mavens has proven its ability to adapt to market shifts, improve upon creative strategies and rely on the latest digital tactics to maintain an adaptive approach to reaching government buyers," said Alex McHugh, founder of Marketing Mavens. "The merger of Marketing Mavens within GMarkU will formalize its ability for members to adopt modern marketing practices, connect with a broader audience, and help members more effectively integrate omnichannel strategies available under the GMarkU platform."
More on eTradeWire News
- Top-rated Supplement Manufacturer, Phoria Leaps into the CBD Market
- January Money Diet 31 Day Financial Challenge Returns
- Rapid Fire Extinguisher - LiGER Rapid Fire Ball Extinguisher
- Google-Play Music Submissions To Be Delayed In Year 2020
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
"GMarkU's merger with Marketing Mavens maximizes efficiencies through technology and automation amongst the government marketing community we serve," said Lou Anne Brossman, CEO and Founder, GMarkU. "Marketing Mavens is a well-established group in the government marketing space, and we look forward to building upon its legacy and helping members adapt to the evolution of the government marketing landscape."
GMarkU's Marketing Mavens Communities of Interest will be co-chaired by two well respected, experienced and knowledgeable government marketers, Karen Scott, SoftwareAG and Karen Borosky, NetApp.
"I'm excited to be a part of how the Marketing Mavens evolves. When experienced government marketers gather, whether online or in-person and strategically help each other, it's motivating and inspiring. I'm pleased that we will now be a Community of Interest under Government Marketing University as we continue to build off our collective experiences to tackle the daily challenges and dynamics of marketing to the government." said Karen Scott, GMarkU Marketing Mavens Co-Chair.
More on eTradeWire News
- Eat Your Way To A Six Pack: Recipes from The Six Pack Revolution by Scott Harrison is published
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
GMarkU and Marketing Mavens each have an established presence in the government marketing community. This merger allows GMarkU to expand the services provided under its unique learning platform to equip government marketers with the skills needed to market and sell to government agencies.
GMarkU's 4th annual GAIN Conference is open for registration. GAIN 2019 will take place November 12, 2019, at the Fairview Park Marriott in Falls Church, Virginia. Register by visiting: https://thegainconference.com/.
About Government Marketing University
Government Marketing University is an innovative learning platform that applies a collaborative, community-based approach toward knowledge sharing and skills development in the field of public sector marketing. Experts from all corners of the U.S. public sector marketplace — marketers, thought leaders, government, media and sales — are contributing their knowledge to this unique, content-rich platform.
Lou Anne Brossman
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go