Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- ContainerPort Group Introduces DrayPal, Custom App for Owner Operators
- AFD Petroleum Continues To Expand Their Reach Across Canada and Alaska
- WDTC's array of drug testing centers make testing convenient
- Same Day Windshields has a Florida location near you
- North Carolina Youth Robotics Team a Finalist in 2022 FIRST® LEGO® League Global Innovation Award
- Save FUEL! by Reducing Pollution No Chemicals, No motor Modifications – Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- BYD Double Decker C10MS is 1st of its kind to pass rigorous federal durability testing at Altoona L
- Robinson's towable fuel trailer makes remote refueling a breeze
- Jeff Tucker Passes the Torch for Chair of the Carrier Selection Framework Committee
- More Municipalities, Government and the Public should SAVE Fuel – ECOFuelMax
GovComm wrong-way video detection systems are typically installed on highway exit ramps for the purpose of warning drivers traveling in a direction counter to one-way traffic flow by activating highlighted flashing wrong-way warning signs so that the driver can take corrective action. The system also provides time-sensitive written and image notifications to the local traffic management center and law enforcement.
Regardless of our impeccable performance, GovComm continues to improve our logic to a Six Sigma level of detection accuracy and absence of false positive detections which is why our artificial intelligence algorithms are also being considered for patents.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
Other video detection systems detect vehicles traveling the wrong-way well but have miserable false positive rates (detection alerts when an incident did not occur). If you are familiar with Aesop's Fables, "The Boy Who Cried Wolf," you will understand why competitor wrong-way vehicle detection systems relying on IP camera analytics (whether optical or thermal) should be avoided. Competitors have limited control of their logic and do not have the resources to perform high speed analytics which is why they generate hundreds of false positives for each genuine detection. Their greater than 100 to 1 false positive to positive ratio renders their systems as safety hazards, not life safety systems.
GovComm's AI software engine is a real-time object detecting machine learning platform that identifies, classifies, and analyzes the presence and behavior of vehicles, persons, and other objects. GovComm interoperates with advanced traffic management system software and pairs with ONVIF® compliant ITS cameras.
Instead of inadequate ITS camera on-board processors, GovComm AI systems rely on powerful Nvidia edge devices with substantial CPU and GPU resources and GovComm defined logic. GovComm AI systems do not require other detection hardware such as radar or LiDAR which are prone to inaccuracies and false positives. GovComm also offers a central server utilizing the AWS cloud to manage multiple systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Five Snell & Wilmer Attorneys are Ranked as IP Stars In Managing Intellectual Property Magazine
- Matthew Brickman Explains How a Business Is Split During Divorce in 2022
- San Antonio Burger Eating Contest Challenges Eaters to Finish Five Burgers in Five Minutes
- CB STRAT Takes Center Stage on "World's Greatest!...", Airs on Bloomberg TV July 9th and 23rd
- Remodeled Fischer Platz in Frankenmuth open for summer fun
GovComm ITS equipment is ISO 9001 manufactured and developed, then laboratory tested ensuring that a series of standards that define, establish, and maintain an effective quality assurance system is in place to guarantee our customers receive the highest quality products existing in the market.
GovComm is committed to excellence in corporate governance and maintains clear policies and practices that promote a culture of integrity and an unyielding commitment to strong internal practices and policies. We have the highest confidence in our people, who are objective in their responsibilities and operate under the highest level of ethical standards.
For further information, visit: www.GovComm.us
Craig A. Waltzer, Chief Executive Officer
305-937-2000 x 7101
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps
- Pivo Launches Equestrian Edition Smartphone Mount to Help Horse Riders Train Better
- Public Forum on Homelessness in Walnut Creek, July 26, 2022
- EPA's Renewable Fuel Standard Pathways Expand to Include Greasezilla® Advanced Biofuel as RIN-Qualified Feedstock
- New Orleans Mayor Welcomes NOSACONN's Celebrate Africa Week "Essence of Africa" Delegation
- Snell & Wilmer Attorney Christian P. Ogata Recognized as a Vegas Inc Top Lawyer 2022
- Specialty Golf Cart Ceramic Coatings by Wash Ninja® Now Available
- T&D Corporation Announces New TR4A Series Bluetooth Data Loggers
- Brett Furman Group Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- Aspiring To Excellence Continues at Globe Star with CARF Accreditation
- Tarps Now® Releases Guide for the use of Clear Tarps for Greenhouse Applications
- The Isle of Hope Marina Announces Sale to TPG Marinas
- Shearwater Health Selects Libman Education for Coder Training
- JKS Financial Sponsors Program To Teach High School Students Investment Skills
- The Mogharebi Group Reps Buyer in Sale of Olympia, WA Apartment Community
- JGA Announces Enhancements to Quality Management Services