Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1725
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1659
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1322
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1214
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1122
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 978
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 953
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 891
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 706
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 512
Similar on eTradeWire
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- International Arbitration Conference - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Horizons Savannah Calls for Support on Giving Day, May 12th
- Become an Agent of Healing in Your Congregation
- Homeschooling Programs Allows Students to Earn College Degrees for Free
- Digital Repository openEQUELLA 2021.1 released
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- Ready to Learn Circles Opens Registration For 2021 'Summer Circle Time'
- Carrington College Expands Award Program for Nursing Students and Faculty
- 1909 Foundation Relaunches, Introduces New Leadership Team
The MicroEnterprise Institute is a six-week training program to help emerging entrepreneurs start new ventures and grow small businesses. Graduates complete a comprehensive training course and prepare a solid feasibility plan. They work with mentors who are successful businesspeople, and hear from subject matter experts in areas of accounting, legal, marketing, insurance and funding.
Returning to in-person this session, classes are scheduled from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Monday and Thursday evenings at 815 Nicholas Parkway East, Cape Coral. This will be the 9th year we have offered classes in Cape Coral, with 24 classes completed (2 virtual), 249 graduates and 136 businesses started. Social distancing and masks/hand sanitizer provided. Attendance limited, sign up now.
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
Recent program graduate says, "Thanks to this course I am closer to reaching my goals as a business woman, and am confident in the continued success of my business."
To apply, visit www.goodwillswfl.org/microenterprise, or call (239) 995-2106 ext. 2215. The session is $80; Volunteer hours can be substituted for the fee if income requirements are met. For more information email Dorothy Browning at dorothybrowning@goodwillSWFL.org.
The Goodwill Southwest Florida MicroEnterprise Institute is administrated by the nonprofit Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, and is part of Goodwill's mission of providing life-changing opportunities toward independence for those with disabilities and disadvantages. For more information about Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, visit www.goodwillswfl.org.
Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida
- Jazz/Pop Singer/Songwriter MARTIN SEXTON to Headline at Old School Square Pavilion - May 27
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Free Zoom Lecture on Historic Preservation, May 20
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to explore unique ways companies help the community at May 27 luncheon
- Grand opening to celebrate new aesthetics practice on Fifth Avenue South
- Learn About Arbitration - ILA Canada on May 19th and 20th
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Women Arrested and Charged with Assault on NOLA Artist Teddo November
- United Nations Film Panel in Northwest Arkansas
- Doctor Publishes Educational Story to Teach Kids About Coping with Chronic Illness
- Meet the team Angel Sessions, Rodney Crews, Demetrius Guidry founders of Atlas Elite Entertainment
- Panel Built Prefabricated Offices Quickly Creates Easily Adaptable Space
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software