Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
- Spivey Hall Announces 29th Season
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
- Costa Mesa photographer, Matt Fitt, documents Mayor Foley's presentations
- Creative Dimension Studio Introduces a New Sci-Fi Universe with an Original Graphic Novel Series
- Filmstart von Iron Sky - The Coming Race
- New Short Film Tackles Controlling Relationships and Recovery During Woman's History Month
- Book Release: The Stories I Tell Myself By Jose Franco
Our team has been working hard to put together an Indiegogo campaign to raise $48,000 in funds. We've managed to raise 30% within the first 10 days of our campaign and hope this press release will help spread the word about our crowdfunding efforts.
Separate from our Indiegogo campaign, Goodnight Death is also offering investor opportunities to a select few. To donate to the production in any amount and receive credit and exclusive gifts, please submit your much appreciated contribution at https://igg.me/at/GoodnightDeath by April 15th, 2018.
Charles is a Grim Reaper, stuck in a state between life and death. He looks like the living, breathing humans around him, but works day and night to help the recently deceased to their final destination by guiding them through a door that materializes when their time has come. What lies beyond? Even Charles doesn't know that.
All he knows are the names of the next souls he has to reap, and the times of their oncoming deaths. But the job has grown difficult for Charles. His pocket watch, which he depends on to keep him on schedule, is showing signs of age, and his boss, the silent, horrifying creature known as Death, isn't satisfied with Charles' performance of late. And if all this weren't enough, his latest client, a girl named Jennifer, refuses to go quietly.
We're honored to announce that our script, written by Elsa Levytsky, Richard Weems, and Mick Lexington, was named a semifinalist in the Screencraft Film Fund and recently placed top ten in Coverfly's short film Red List!
We are also proud to be backed by Hewes Pictures for distribution.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
Our Grim Cast
Charles is played by Callum Blue. Callum comes to us from London, England! Best known for his roles on the Showtime series Dead Like Me and The Tudors, as well as his roles as Zod in the television series Smallville, Alex in the British television series The Secret Diary of a Call Girl alongside Billie Piper, and Andrew Jacoby in the film The Princess Diaries 2 with Anne Hathaway.
Jennifer is played by Danielle Kotch. You may have experienced her talent in films such as Sinister starring Ethan Hawke, The Brass Teapot starring Alexis Bledel, Lullaby starring Amy Adams and Richard Jenkins, Person of Interest, and more!
Katie is Jennifer's sister in Goodnight Death. Our film begins with Katie and her mother encountering our Grim Reaper, Charles under some very unfortunate circumstances…
Katie will be played by Haley Kotch! Believe it or not, Haley and Danielle are sisters in real life too! Katie is currently wrapping up filming as the lead in the feature film The Necromancer. Her other recent projects include Kiss of the Damned, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and The Banishing. When she isn't acting, she is likely making jewelry, or working as a software developer.
Our Grim Crew
Elsa Levytsky is the Creator and Director of Goodnight Death. She has a soft spot for the horror and thriller genres and has directed several award winning short films including Feed Me, Arthurs, Her Friend the Beast, and more. Throughout her career, she has worked for and learned from top production companies including Madoff Productions, where her clients included Victoria's Secret and Ralph Lauren.
Giuseppe Masi is our Cinematographer. He comes from an extensive background in both production and post-production. He has worked with Golden Globe and Academy Award® winning actors including Neil Patrick Harris, Helen Mirren, Christopher Plummer, to name a few! His recent films include both fiction and documentary narratives such as A Roundabout Road to Broadway, QuivR, Stature, Beyond the Doors, Feed Me, and Tonight at Webster Hall.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
Producing Goodnight Death, is Tom Brown. Tom is a five-time Emmy Award nominated producer who has worked in the TV & Film Industry for over 20 years. Brown specializes in both live-action and animation in the formats of scripted, non-scripted and factual/documentary.
Andrew Anthony is our Associate Producer. Andrew comes to Goodnight Death by way of the midwest. Originally from Ohio, Andrew spent six years honing his skills in commercial production in New York with companies like Madoff Productions and Radical Media. While in New York he also freelanced on productions with clients such Victoria's Secret, Google, ESPN, TV Land, Saturday Night Live and Smithsonian Channel.
Helping to bring our characters and vision to life, is Costume Designer, Eulyn C. Hufkie. Not only will she be costuming our cast, but reimagining the design of Death, itself. Eulyn assisted and studied with top South African designers, including Dicky Longhurst.
Her business skills, talent and passion for characters and clothing were noticed by commercial producers who hired her to costume design for NESCAFE, M&M's, BBC WORLD, Polish LOTTERY, GERMAN CHILDREN'S MUSEUM to name a few. Eulyn now lives and works in the U.S. as a Costume Designer for feature films and television. She is most well known for her work on the acclaimed television series, The Walking Dead.
Giuseppe Iacobellis is our Composer, Giuseppe has been playing the piano since he was 8 years old. He went on to receive his master's degree at the prestigious National Academy of St. Cecilia in Rome, the very same alma mater of Academy Award® winning composer, Ennio Morricone (The Hateful Eight)! Giuseppe has since been performing both nationally and internationally, winning first place 26 times at festivals all over the world!
Just the Beginning
Our short film will just be the beginning of Charles and Jennifer's story. Once successfully funded, shot, and edited, this film will go towards the creation of our feature length, which delves deeper into the mystery of the Reapers and continues past the finale of the short. We will learn more about Charles' unfortunate death and why exactly he was forced to become a Reaper. He is also far from the only Reaper to exist in our world. The feature will introduce more of our undead, and the humans that come to interact with them.
Charles and Jennifer have quite the adventure awaiting them… Death will be the least of their worries.
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision