Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
- Lyric Performing Arts Academy Presents "The Jazzy Nutcracker"
- LFX TV - Watch What You're Watching
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- 59th Annual L.A. County Holiday Celebration
- "VERMONT LAMPS" Mimics Nature's Mesmerizing Beauty
- How to Increase Newspaper Advertising Revenues Very Quickly and Very Substantially
- Biophilic Revolution Starts with Hedy Lamarr Mural at Art Basel
- Rare Closeup Of Dramatic SpaceX Falcon 9 Launch Captured In Breathtaking Plotagraph
- Thinkzilla's expanded services now supporting U.S. Government Organizations and Fortune 500 Companies Nationwide
Our team has been working hard to put together an Indiegogo campaign to raise $48,000 in funds. We've managed to raise 30% within the first 10 days of our campaign and hope this press release will help spread the word about our crowdfunding efforts.
Separate from our Indiegogo campaign, Goodnight Death is also offering investor opportunities to a select few. To donate to the production in any amount and receive credit and exclusive gifts, please submit your much appreciated contribution at https://igg.me/at/GoodnightDeath by April 15th, 2018.
Charles is a Grim Reaper, stuck in a state between life and death. He looks like the living, breathing humans around him, but works day and night to help the recently deceased to their final destination by guiding them through a door that materializes when their time has come. What lies beyond? Even Charles doesn't know that.
All he knows are the names of the next souls he has to reap, and the times of their oncoming deaths. But the job has grown difficult for Charles. His pocket watch, which he depends on to keep him on schedule, is showing signs of age, and his boss, the silent, horrifying creature known as Death, isn't satisfied with Charles' performance of late. And if all this weren't enough, his latest client, a girl named Jennifer, refuses to go quietly.
We're honored to announce that our script, written by Elsa Levytsky, Richard Weems, and Mick Lexington, was named a semifinalist in the Screencraft Film Fund and recently placed top ten in Coverfly's short film Red List!
We are also proud to be backed by Hewes Pictures for distribution.
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
Our Grim Cast
Charles is played by Callum Blue. Callum comes to us from London, England! Best known for his roles on the Showtime series Dead Like Me and The Tudors, as well as his roles as Zod in the television series Smallville, Alex in the British television series The Secret Diary of a Call Girl alongside Billie Piper, and Andrew Jacoby in the film The Princess Diaries 2 with Anne Hathaway.
Jennifer is played by Danielle Kotch. You may have experienced her talent in films such as Sinister starring Ethan Hawke, The Brass Teapot starring Alexis Bledel, Lullaby starring Amy Adams and Richard Jenkins, Person of Interest, and more!
Katie is Jennifer's sister in Goodnight Death. Our film begins with Katie and her mother encountering our Grim Reaper, Charles under some very unfortunate circumstances…
Katie will be played by Haley Kotch! Believe it or not, Haley and Danielle are sisters in real life too! Katie is currently wrapping up filming as the lead in the feature film The Necromancer. Her other recent projects include Kiss of the Damned, Celebrity Ghost Stories, and The Banishing. When she isn't acting, she is likely making jewelry, or working as a software developer.
Our Grim Crew
Elsa Levytsky is the Creator and Director of Goodnight Death. She has a soft spot for the horror and thriller genres and has directed several award winning short films including Feed Me, Arthurs, Her Friend the Beast, and more. Throughout her career, she has worked for and learned from top production companies including Madoff Productions, where her clients included Victoria's Secret and Ralph Lauren.
Giuseppe Masi is our Cinematographer. He comes from an extensive background in both production and post-production. He has worked with Golden Globe and Academy Award® winning actors including Neil Patrick Harris, Helen Mirren, Christopher Plummer, to name a few! His recent films include both fiction and documentary narratives such as A Roundabout Road to Broadway, QuivR, Stature, Beyond the Doors, Feed Me, and Tonight at Webster Hall.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOS Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Thomas J. Canale Named to Chicago's Notable Financial Advisor List
- TAN Board & Philip Dalidakis meet Australian Ambassador-Designate to Thailand in Melbourne
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
Producing Goodnight Death, is Tom Brown. Tom is a five-time Emmy Award nominated producer who has worked in the TV & Film Industry for over 20 years. Brown specializes in both live-action and animation in the formats of scripted, non-scripted and factual/documentary.
Andrew Anthony is our Associate Producer. Andrew comes to Goodnight Death by way of the midwest. Originally from Ohio, Andrew spent six years honing his skills in commercial production in New York with companies like Madoff Productions and Radical Media. While in New York he also freelanced on productions with clients such Victoria's Secret, Google, ESPN, TV Land, Saturday Night Live and Smithsonian Channel.
Helping to bring our characters and vision to life, is Costume Designer, Eulyn C. Hufkie. Not only will she be costuming our cast, but reimagining the design of Death, itself. Eulyn assisted and studied with top South African designers, including Dicky Longhurst.
Her business skills, talent and passion for characters and clothing were noticed by commercial producers who hired her to costume design for NESCAFE, M&M's, BBC WORLD, Polish LOTTERY, GERMAN CHILDREN'S MUSEUM to name a few. Eulyn now lives and works in the U.S. as a Costume Designer for feature films and television. She is most well known for her work on the acclaimed television series, The Walking Dead.
Giuseppe Iacobellis is our Composer, Giuseppe has been playing the piano since he was 8 years old. He went on to receive his master's degree at the prestigious National Academy of St. Cecilia in Rome, the very same alma mater of Academy Award® winning composer, Ennio Morricone (The Hateful Eight)! Giuseppe has since been performing both nationally and internationally, winning first place 26 times at festivals all over the world!
Just the Beginning
Our short film will just be the beginning of Charles and Jennifer's story. Once successfully funded, shot, and edited, this film will go towards the creation of our feature length, which delves deeper into the mystery of the Reapers and continues past the finale of the short. We will learn more about Charles' unfortunate death and why exactly he was forced to become a Reaper. He is also far from the only Reaper to exist in our world. The feature will introduce more of our undead, and the humans that come to interact with them.
Charles and Jennifer have quite the adventure awaiting them… Death will be the least of their worries.
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- New Fluid Power ISO Standards Now Available - December 2018
- Innovative Beauty Tech Company, EEVOY, Launches Social Media Appointment Booking App
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Martial Arts Studio Launches New Website
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- Microcurrent: A promising new treatment for concussions
- The Official Nickel Free Workshop of the North Pole™
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Alberta Criminal Defence Lawyer Unveils New Website
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- ezW2 2018 Software Gives Employers A Feature To Print Forms 1099 MISC and 1096 For Contractors
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Santa Sacks to Their Product Line
- Local Doctor Travels to Philippines, Donates Cataract Surgery Services to Hundreds
- McCarthy Completes HISD's Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Texas Trust Credit Union Gives $5,000 to Toys for Tots