Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business
- Genuine Hospitality, LLC Selected to Operate SpringHill Suites by Marriott-Chicago/Bolingbrook, IL
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Software Advice Names ASI's iMIS EMS a FrontRunner for Association Management and Non-Profit CRM Software
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- FMIA releases non-biased, extensive list of floodproofing products for mitigation
- Jan-Carol Publishing Celebrates the Success of Their First Virtual Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum to Star in Dracula Thriller
- CDI Global Italy Advises Wide Group Spa on Acquisition of Alliance Risk and Insurance Broker Spa
- Forge3, Ltd. Reaches 1,000 ActiveAgency Clients
Similar on eTradeWire
- Matanzas on the Bay to feature food special, live music to celebrate Father's Day June 20
- Let Freedom (and the Baking Timer) Ring
- USDA Attacks Small Farms, Religious Rights, & Sick People With Court Order
- Better Rhodes: The Alcohol-Free Marketplace
- Santé Media Group announces the appointment of James Shannon as Director, National Accounts
- Albuquerque Entertainment Has Reopened in A Way That is Out of This World
- Retractable conveyor creates efficiencies on the plant floor
- New! Premium low calorie Iced Coffee shaking up the competition
- Tampa Bay area restaurant is featured on the Food Network's hit show Restaurant:Impossible
- U-Farm Eco Technologies Corp. Describes Impact of COVID-19 on Organic Food Purchases
"I have been in the industry for 30 years and I know when I see a movement as opposed to a trend. Cooks Venture is not a trend. We are proud to support Cooks Venture and CEO Matthew Wadiak as he builds an innovative, transparent food company," said Josh Solovy, President of Golden West Food Group.
With over a decade of research and development, Cooks Venture breeds and raises proprietary slow-growth, heirloom chicken taking into account the health of the animal and the health of the environment. Cooks Venture re-imagines how selective breeding is conducted through more natural criteria and heritage lines to offer a better-for-you, better-for-the-environment alternative to industrial-bred, factory-farmed chicken that dominate the broiler industry today. Cooks Ventures is the only vertically integrated chicken producer in the United States that uses its own independent genetics operation breeding through selection instead of genetic engineering.
More on eTradeWire News
- Company Launches Clean Air Schools Initiative
- BuildRE Presents Renewable Energy Product Line to USA
- Spotlight on East Orange Business: Juneteenth chat with John B Houston, Cushnie-Houston Funeral Home
- Global ideas marketplace UCROWDME, appoints Dr. Hong Phan (M.D.) as Chief Information Officer
- Nowsite Marketing NERDS Take Over Houston TX June 26th - NERDstock Promises To Be The Biggest Yet!
Cooks Venture raises chicken yielding superior taste, substantially improved animal welfare, strong natural pathogenic resistance for food systems, new demand for regenerative agricultural crops and an elevated standard of living for farmers and employees.
"As the structural flaws in the meat industry have recently become painfully clear, we know our vision could not come at a more important time," said Matthew Wadiak, Founder and CEO of Cooks Venture. "We are working hard to drive the agricultural industry toward greater biodiversity, breed diversity, and true transparency for consumers. Our innovations provide food security while supporting regional communities."
The Series A investment aids in the development and commercialization of Cooks Venture on a national scale and the funding of its regenerative crop management program. To learn more, visit CooksVenture.com.
About Golden West Food Group
Golden West Food Group (GWFG) is a premium manufacturer of food products with headquarters in Vernon, California. GWFG offers thousands of products nationwide to a variety of customers in Food Service, Military, Private Label and Retail Channels including Grocery, Club & Mass Merchant.
About Cooks Venture
Cooks Venture is a next generation food company committed to regenerative agriculture and a truly transparent supply chain for the future. Founded by Matthew Wadiak, the company is built on the well-documented scientific principle that sequestering 1% more carbon in the soil on agricultural lands could reverse climate change. Cooks Venture aims to improve the agricultural supply chain, while promoting regenerative agriculture at all levels, and providing consumers with food choices that are exceptional in quality, taste and completely transparent in process. Cooks Venture is also a Global Animal Partnership Step 4 certified company, which is an animal welfare certification recognized by the ASPCA® Shop With Your Heart program. www.cooksventure.com (https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=2407511-1&h=654102915&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cooksventure.com%2F&a=www.cooksventure.com)
More on eTradeWire News
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- La Plume Comfort Shoes Available at Petunias of Naples
- Cold War Combatants Challenge Coins
- Patek Philippe Reference 3940 perpetual calendar men's watch hits $50,150 in Miller & Miller auction
- Long-Term Care Insurance Companies Limit Options For Washington Residents
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Ocean County YMCA to offer convenient a la carte membership options with separate pool program
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Top Supply Chain Projects List for 2021
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- Tropidelic and JSG Live announce the inaugural EVERWILD Music Festival Aug 13 – 14, 2021 in Newark, OH
- Devil Dogs Of Desert Storm Challenge Coins
- Number Of Medicare Advantage Plans Available Increases By 13 Percent
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
- Firetruck Red Mazda3 For SALE!
- Dr. Heavenly & Friends Host In-Person Juneteenth Celebration
- Communities In Schools of Washington announces new state director
- Indigenous Victims Of Canadian Human Rights Abuses Have A Voice
- The HOPE Center launches new website
- Walk Through the 'Door in the Woods' now streaming on Tubi!
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces in Chester County
- Automotive Supplier Gissing North America Establishing Operations in Greenville, SC
- Mod Livin' Modern Furniture announces a NEW OWNER!
- Watch Tashkilat Turkish Series on Our Website for Free!
- Breaking news from x3talent Management