Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- A/C Expertek offers smart, easy steps to reduce utility bills
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Silver Oaks Apartments in Gonzales
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- HomeCentris Healthcare, LLC Announces the Acquisition of Personal Touch Home Care of Baltimore, Inc
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Discover Great Values on 12x24 Rectangular Tile and More During Tile Outlets of America Spring Sale
- A Home Theater Company Started Facilitating People With Estimates For Installation
- Sunshine Drapery Promotes Michelle Harter to Commercial Decorator
- Where To Buy Underfloor Heating Systems Online With Free Delivery
Award nominees and select media outlets are each receiving a Covermade easy bed making comforter. The event is produced by Secret Room Events, a celebrity product placement and gifting company that invited Covermade to participate.
"Covermade is thrilled to be part of this exclusive event," said Natalie Monaco, inventor and founder, Covermade. "When we were approached by Secret Room to feature our product, we thought it was the perfect match. The Covermade comforter fits perfectly into the lives of busy people – like the actors and actresses being honored at this year's Golden Globes. It simplifies your day while helping you get a better night's sleep."
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
The patented Covermade system keeps the covers in place, allowing the bed to be made in moments. The bedding product enables anyone—from adults to children—to make a bed with ease.
Research supports that better sleep results from a clean and comfortable environment1. According to a survey from the National Sleep Foundation, 44 percent of bed makers say they get a good night's sleep almost every night2.
Available at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Brookstone.com, Wayfair.com, Houzz and Covermade.com (http://covermadebedding.com/), the complete line of Covermade comforters and duvet covers come in a variety of fills and sizes to suit the needs of anyone who wants to simplify bed making and create a better-looking, more serene bedroom.
About the Covermade Comforter System™
The machine washable Covermade comforter is the first comforter of its kind designed to simplify bed making and prevent "cover stealing" by keeping covers in place. See how it works in this brief video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGkbfdqUJ04).
Covermade LLC, based in Columbus, Ohio, is a provider of innovative bedding products. When founder Natalie Monaco became frustrated with the hassle of making the bed, she began searching for products designed to facilitate bed making. When she couldn't find anything in stores or online, she began developing Covermade and made it her mission to provide consumers with a solution. The patented bedding product simplifies bed making and is easy to use for everyone, from kids to adults. Assembled in the USA, the Covermade comforter is available in a variety of sizes and fills. Visit http://covermadebedding.com/ for more information or to order.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch