Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 208
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 198
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- UC San Diego's Rady School Recognized For Entrepreneurship By Bloomberg Businessweek
- West Liberty University Commencement To Be Celebrated Dec. 15
- 2019 Winter Classes and Workshops at The Center for Contemporary Art
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Hosting Pennies for Pushups Campaign
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- "The Adventures of Samba Rat & Friends in Sherman the Last Dragon" tells a grand tale of magic and friendship
A resident of Napa, Calif., Everett is currently president and chief executive officer of The Mutual Risk Retention Group, Inc., which delivers medical professional liability insurance services to healthcare providers, including those practicing emergency medicine and specialty acute care.
Everett possesses more than 30 years of experience in insurance risk management, sales, marketing and general management, including 18 in the area of medical professional liability with The Mutual.
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
She has served on multiple executive boards, including the National Risk Retention Association Board of Directors, the Equity & Inclusion Advisory Board at the University of California, Berkeley, and the Physician Insurers Association of America Board of Directors, where she served as chair.
Everett holds a bachelor's degree in health services administration from Saint Mary's College (Calif.). She began a four-year term on Pacific's Board of Trustees in September.
The Pacific University Board of Trustees is the chief governing body of the university.
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
- Ballet Theatre of Carmel Academy Presents 'The Nutcracker'
- Mccarthy Building Companies Expands National Renewable Energy Group
- The PEAK TV 12 Days of Giving Launches on Facebook Tomorrow
- Picture Perfect Drones: Let's Have Some Fun
- Intelligent Network Defense Tool Helps Organizations Strengthen Cyber Posture
- Erik Owen, CPA, serves as panelist at 2018 Wisconsin Owners Forum
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Psychotherapist Raising Funds for First Subscription Box Designed to Prevent Screen Addiction
- Concrete Polishing Solutions Offers End-of-Year Promotions
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- The Ins and Outs of Fastening Door Frames To Concrete
- df|Music Group Signature Series Announces The Release of 2 New Audio Content Products
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Inland Empire Salsa SC's Dual Expansion Teams
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- Titletown Manufacturing supplies high-quality replacement parts
- Sol Roots with special guests Ron Holloway, Mary eL, Matt Kelley in Northern Virginia
- Philz Coffee Partners with Intalytics to Expand their Unique Coffee Experience to New Communities
- SEP Announces Backup Performance Improvements for Citrix Xen Environments
- An Expanded Mississippi Valley Bike + Outdoor Expo plus an Outdoor Summit