Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 219
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 198
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 179
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 167
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 149
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 109
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- A Caring Hand "Stories of Hope" 2019 Annual Gala To Help Grieving NYC Children and Families
- Premiere online HR event focuses on Future of Work
- PeopleInsight Partners with iCIMS to Streamline Talent Acquisition Analytics for Employers
- Janitorial Services in Metro Detroit Business Districts
- Tow Recover Assist Extends Mobile Battery Replacement & Delivery Service Area
- New Talk Radio Program Provides Self-Improvement Techniques
- YouDecide Named as One of the Best Places to Work
- 7th International MoodOff Smartphone Addiction Awareness Day - Feb 24th
- Birmingham Translation and Interpreting Services
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
We love what we do! New clients are welcome to learn more about the benefits of MSE applications and integrations for educational, recreational, and therapeutic goals that enrich one's quality of life.
Onsite OTR, Joann Scheetz, is available for consultation and to schedule time with Individuals and their caregivers or families for OT services at Globe Star's Multi-Sensory Environment in South Bend, located at 935 S. Ironwood Drive. Payment options can be managed through private pay, Medicaid or Medicaid waiver services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wilkinson ERA Real Estate Named Platinum Award Winner by Cartus Broker Network
- Patrick Finney of Denver Completes Cherry Creek North Condo Renovation
- GET ME FLY LA Store Launch In Hollywood on Saturday Welcomes LA Customers
- CAMCO joined the American Cancer Society's Construction vs. Cancer
- A New Approach to Highlighting the Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
- IPD Promotes Ahmed Hassan to Grow International Business Accounts
- VersaLogic shrinks server-class computers for embedded applications
Who Can Benefit?
The South Bend MSE Room is a uniquely designed space, incorporating authoritative international standards and renowned leadership for multi-sensory, experiential processes, primarily benefitting people with autism and other disabilities that include dementia, intellectual disabilities, hyperactivity, hearing impairment, visual impairment, children's perception/sensory disorder and/or disturbed social behavior. All of Globe Star's Quality of Life services and programs are CARF-accredited, and offer a variety of multi-sensory modules.
Parents, educators and therapeutic professionals can learn more about the purpose and benefits of this highly acclaimed, effective approach for use in a multi-sensory environment, through presentations and training workshops offered by Quality of Life Institute, Inc. (http://qualityoflifeinstitute.org).
More on eTradeWire News
- VersaLogic adds global wireless capability to Arm-based computer product line
- Northcoast Preparatory Academy's Acacia Castillo Wins Humboldt County's Poetry Out Loud Contest
- New International announces global themed inspirational fundraiser in Fort Myers
- Lawremce Goldfarb releases new book The Lynching of America
- Ken McElroy Launches Educational Learning Management System to Share His Entrepreneurial Expertise & Real-Estate Investing Mentorship
- InfinityQS' Eric Weisbrod Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 Pros to Know List
- Clean Beauty Brand Developed by Anthropologist Offers Eco-friendly Spa Services at Storefront
Who is Globe Star?
The agency of Globe Star was established in 1996 as a Gentle Teaching-based, direct provider of human services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. All staff/providers are trained and mentored in how to build relationships with individuals that cultivate companionship and a sense of community.
Relationship-building is focused on creating connections, recognizing value and creating meaning. The relationship itself becomes the vehicle for learning processes that result in one's social-emotional awareness and development.
Central office locations serve counties and communities throughout Indiana. Learn more at http://globe-star.org.
Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz
Executive Director of GLOBE STAR, LLC
- Sagency accepted into Forbes Coaches Council
- Technique Roofing Systems Wins 2018 Vendor Honor Roll Award
- Sports Book Industry Anticipates over 67% of College Students to Bet On March Madness
- Purdue Road School to hold classes at WTS19
- St. Louis-based IT Firm Adds 26 New Employees in 2018, Looking to Add 20 in 2019
- NTEA releases vehicle life cycle cost tool
- Hops N Guac, A Fast-casual Restaurant With Self-Pour Beer, Is Coming To Huntsville, Ala
- Toronto's Female-Run Law Firm Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary
- Middletown Embraces Alternative Art & Culture
- Joining the Faroese #preservolution: Guide to Faroe Islands will close all but one tourist activity during "Closed for Maintenance" weekend
- Eulogy Inspires American Author Anthony Anastasi To Write His Memoir
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity to hold the annual Ride for Habitat on September 14, 2019
- Accelerating Efficiency And Safety with iQ Foods
- High School Student Research Finds Antioxidant in Green Tea Kills Breast and Cervical Cancer
- Earthwise Pet Hosts Grand Opening Celebration In Katy
- OpenRoad Lending Reaches Milestone of 100,000 Customers
- Artificial Flowers Etc: An Incredible Selection of Artificial Flowers
- PCX, INC. welcomes Tyco Fire Protection to the rare ranks of Silver Supplier Awardee
- A Tight Leash: Walk Your Dog Confidently with Premium Dog Walking Accessories and Apparel
- Outdoor and More Shop: The Outdoor Hobbyist Haven