Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Holland Landing Post Renovation Cleaning
- Panda Buddy Offers Graduates a Life-Changing Opportunity to Teach English in China
- Access Dental Care In Providence RI Launches Preventative Care Membership Club
- Badger Bob's Services Expands with Electrical Division
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Fifth Consecutive Year
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Mughal & Associates, ranks #3 on the South Florida Business Journal
We love what we do! New clients are welcome to learn more about the benefits of MSE applications and integrations for educational, recreational, and therapeutic goals that enrich one's quality of life.
Onsite OTR, Joann Scheetz, is available for consultation and to schedule time with Individuals and their caregivers or families for OT services at Globe Star's Multi-Sensory Environment in South Bend, located at 935 S. Ironwood Drive. Payment options can be managed through private pay, Medicaid or Medicaid waiver services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
Who Can Benefit?
The South Bend MSE Room is a uniquely designed space, incorporating authoritative international standards and renowned leadership for multi-sensory, experiential processes, primarily benefitting people with autism and other disabilities that include dementia, intellectual disabilities, hyperactivity, hearing impairment, visual impairment, children's perception/sensory disorder and/or disturbed social behavior. All of Globe Star's Quality of Life services and programs are CARF-accredited, and offer a variety of multi-sensory modules.
Parents, educators and therapeutic professionals can learn more about the purpose and benefits of this highly acclaimed, effective approach for use in a multi-sensory environment, through presentations and training workshops offered by Quality of Life Institute, Inc. (http://qualityoflifeinstitute.org).
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
Who is Globe Star?
The agency of Globe Star was established in 1996 as a Gentle Teaching-based, direct provider of human services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. All staff/providers are trained and mentored in how to build relationships with individuals that cultivate companionship and a sense of community.
Relationship-building is focused on creating connections, recognizing value and creating meaning. The relationship itself becomes the vehicle for learning processes that result in one's social-emotional awareness and development.
Central office locations serve counties and communities throughout Indiana. Learn more at http://globe-star.org.
Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz
Executive Director of GLOBE STAR, LLC
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network