Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 269
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 241
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 226
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 207
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 201
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 170
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 148
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- First book signing for Dope, Fabric and Guts: True stories about the earliest fliers
- Affinity Flying Training Services adopts Rusada's ENVISION
- Indiana Precision Grinding Awarded Nadap Certification
- MiaSolé's Shatterproof Solar Technology Integrated into Renault Trucks
- bisco industries is excited to announce a new distribution partnership with Schrader Pacific
- Embassy Global Earns Women's Business Enterprise National Council Certification
- PADT Engineers Add Two Patents to the Company's Patent List, Bringing its Total to 16 in the Last Two Years
- Chrono Aviation goes live with Rusada's ENVISION
- United Performance Metals Launches New Website
- Qualis welcomes Ron Gaddy as Director of Army Programs
For the first 8 months of 2021, GlobalAir.com generated 15,603 leads (or inquiries) for its client base. This is up 103% compared to the same period of 2019, which occurred pre-pandemic. It remains a seller's market, with aircraft often receiving offers within days of being listed on GlobalAir.com.
Colibri (https://www.colibriaircraft.com/) Aircraft analyzed the preowned private jet inventory in July of 2021, highlighting a decrease of 38% since June 2020. Only around 4.65% of the preowned jet fleet is listed for sale, the lowest level since records began in the 1980s.
More on eTradeWire News
- Halen to Include Advanced Predictive Modeling in All-In-One Super-App
- Palm Coast Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes to MORE Buyers for MORE Money
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JIMMY V WEEK! The Jimmy V Classic at Madison Square Garden! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- CEO Black Presents The 2nd Annual "Toy Takeover" to Benefit Brooklyn Homeless Children & Families
- New Mini-Memoir by Dolly Haik-Adams Berthelot
Jeffrey Carrithers, CEO of GlobalAir.com describes the market as seeing an incredible growth of new first-time buyers whose companies have done well the past year and are being offered huge tax incentives. Long-time flight departments are holding on to aircraft they would normally be cycling out because of concerns with locating replacement aircraft. This, of course, is driving price levels above normal values, in some cases, aircraft are being offered 20% over the asking price in bidding wars. In the aircraft resale industry, this is the perfect storm. This perfect storm however is beginning to have adverse effects.
"Though we are seeing an enormous amount of transactions being completed, the industry has developed a vacuum of less and less inventory," said Carrithers. "What we are seeing in the North American market alone is less than 3% of good late models (2000 and above) that are available. Approximately 250 aircraft are on the open market compared to 2,000 in normal years."
More on eTradeWire News
- MSS – Metal Slim Switch for Stylish and Robust Design
- Interior Design & Remodeling by Berceli NJ
- New Book Series of Mini-Memoirs, Scars to Stars, Inaugurated
- Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura Brokers Sale Of Simi Valley Asset
- Dr. Julie Oliveira-Payton, LCSW, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
Jeremy Cox of JetValues (https://jetvaluesjeremy.com/) Jeremy comments, "By far, one of the most contested used aircraft markets is the Citation XLS. Currently, there is only 1% of the active fleet worldwide actively advertised for sale…that's 4 aircraft out of 324."
This low number will also begin to affect employment numbers in the resale industry negatively. There are many aircraft brokers and brokerage firms with support staff but fewer aircraft have been brought to the market. Something will have to give as many are currently relying on a "Rainy Day" fund.
August was a somewhat slower month for aircraft being removed from GlobalAir.com's market, with this month typically yielding slower interest, but the number of inquires still increased. If the economy continues to grow, the federal government preserves the low interest rates and they do not end the tax incentives, we have no reason to believe there will be a slow down until January of 2022.
- Pressman Printing, offset and letterpress, celebrates 31 Years in business
- Local Professional Football Player, Ricky Wyatt, Signs With San Diego Strike Force (IFL)
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Herman-Giddens Discussed "Modernizing Powers of Attorney for a Digital World" for STEPS'
- Janover Ventures welcomes Sam Haskell, CFA to its Advisory Board
- Fort Myers Attorney Edward Canterbury Recertified as Expert in Real Estate Law
- Local Professional Football Player, Justin Arth, Signs With Tucson Sugar Skulls (IFL)
- Nick George, a rising contemporary artist from England, is set to debut his first solo exhibition "The Crossover" on December 10th
- White 2017 Honda Civic For Sale at Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season
- 6th Smart Cities Technology International Symposium to Examine Latest Advances and Case Studie
- Mesa West Capital Originates $97.7 MM in Debt to Finance Acquisitions of Two Raleigh, NC MF Assets
- Heal and Soothe Free Trial. Get The Best Natural Pain Relief Now
- Everything You Need to Know About a Debt Collection Agency
- A New Teacher Joins Our In Home Tutoring Ohana Honolulu Hawaii News Announcement
- Downtown Waterbury Hosts its First Holiday Wandering Stroll
- Dan Geherin Named Leading Lawyer in Criminal Defense in Michigan
- VCDF receives $375,000 grant from Truist to expand its lending capital
- Sound System Installation Hull
- Victus Foods offers "healthy food delivery near me" in Libertyville, Illinois