Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Americana Songstress Emma Jo To Release Powerful New Single, 'Straight Into Mine'
- IISE announces leadership election results
- Rosann Santos Discusses The Need For More Bias And Sensitivity Training in The NBA
- Calvetta Phair, CEO of America's Workforce Solution, LLC, Charitable Partner - 'The On It Foundation' Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificates
- The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office Now Uses Zirconia Dental Implants to Restore Smiles!
- Eliza Neals "Candy Store" new spring single out February 14th Valentines Day 2023!
- Immediate Therapy for Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Historic Groundbreaking Documentary About Women Marathoners Released for Black History Month
- Best Online End-Of-Season Clearance Sale at Sunber Hair: $56 For A Lace Wig
- UNice Hair Partners With Awin Affiliate Marketing Network To Accelerate Business Growth
In the life span of one generation the role of women changed in the home and in the workforce. These women have passed the torch on to the next generation who are stepping up and sharing their stories so we can understand what challenges we still face as we transform the world from a masculine domain to one of balance between the genders. Shannon Peel is one such woman who has taken up the torch and lends her voice to the story of women at the Global Women Transformation Summit.
This free to attend summit showcases speakers who will share their stories, provide insight into their struggles for equality, and their dreams for tomorrow.
Shannon Peel will be sharing her story about losing everything she was scared to lose and how changing her narrative from victim to hero language gave her the strength to climb out of her mud pit of life and reverse her fortunes. "How we tell our story is more important than what story we tell because it isn't the intent of our message that matters, it is the interpretation of it that determines how we will be seen by others." says Shannon.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks Presents THE BUCKINGHAMS & THE BOX TOPS at The Parker on Feb 17
- "Fiverr Embraces the Disruptive Power of AI with a New Category to Keep Entrepreneurs Ahead of the Competition"
- Maximize Your Profit: Tips from Collectors Coins & Jewelry on Selling Gold Jewelry Safely and Effectively
- Truly understand competencies to undertake competency management the right way
- Libby Booth Donation Challenge raises money for Wellness Center
Grab your complimentary ticket today.
Global Women Transformation Summit.
Nov 29th to Dec 8th 2022
* 10 Days
* 30 Speakers
* Your Customised Schedule
* Gifts, Samples and Offers from all the presenters. Over $5K Worth
Removing Barriers to Success.
Shannon Peel is a brand storyteller who helps people define their stories and tell them to their ideal audiences. Her personal story is one of loss, transformation, resiliency, and perseverance. She shares it using hero language to provide hope and inspiration to those who are struggling in the world and feel beaten down by others. To learn more about her and her story, go to https://marketapeel.com/speaker
- Capehart Pops Orchestra Organist Pumpsy Keyes Drops Debut Streaming Album Worldwide on TVS Records
- Sixth Annual South of Boston Summit to be held on April 11th at the New Showcase Cinemas
- Southeastern Georgia Chapter ABOTA 2023 Annual Meeting Honors Judges for Distinguished Service
- Diligent Window Supply Opens to Serve Baltimore-Area Contractors
- Maximizing Your Manufacturing and Electrical Sales Potential with TEC Sales
- R&B Valentine's Day Experience with Final Draft
- John Robert Powers Celebrates their 100th Year of Turning Dreams into Reality
- Imagen Golf announces its newest partner facility Total Fitness Zone in Doylestown
- BUYORRENT Advisory Group Corp. Assists People in Making Important Financial Decisions
- Patrick T. McKay Named Hilliker Corporation 2022 Top Broker
- Rainbow Village Announces Addition of Three New Members to Board of Directors
- PulteGroup Opens New Phase at the Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Authentek New 12" Vinyl Out Today On FutureMusic
- Western River Expeditions Celebrates a Six-Decade Relationship with Professional Travel Counselors
- Recent MANTS visit and upcoming garden shows!
- Ian Black Real Estate hires assistant property manager
- A Black history primer on African Americans' fight for equality – 5 essential reads
- Phoenix, Power Force deliver 10 games on two boards to IGS fans
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Co. Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for Luxury Utah Resort Development
- Luxury Swimsuit Brand Matte Collection Debuts Haute New Polychrome Swimwear Line