Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Thomas Reese Joins Unmanned Safety Institute as Head of Operations
- Global Team ready to conquer the Urban Air Mobility Market
- First Flight Society Announces 2022 Class of Honorary Members
- New Book Discloses Previously Unknown UFO Incidents of the 1930s
- Grease Pilot Launches How To Start Aircraft Maintenance Business Course
- AvEx to adopt Rusada's ENVISION
- Once In A Lifetime P-51 Ride Will Be Given Away on December 17th!
- Dynamic Design Solutions Acquired by Addtronics
- ASTER Labs, Inc. awarded SpaceWERX Orbital Prime Contract
- DiSTI Announces Major Release Update with VE Studio 2022.2
The partnership is part of eVertiSKY Global Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) Awareness Campaign to develop standards for UAM operations worldwide and on the Red Planet. The partnership commitment lies in the Pacific Joint Space Facility's representation of eVertiSKY UAM infrastructure to accelerate and expand its operation in Australia and globally.
Together, the companies will set the path to building the infrastructure and the integrated flight management system, from aerodrome architecture design, UAS urban flight management, eVToL manufacturers, Drone Assisted Public Safety (DAPS), Delivery, Cargo, and Passengers. This international partnership is implementing its vision and innovative competence, establishing an additional segment of the industry - Mars.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jordann Dwayne Announces 2 More Projects in December 2022!
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
Giuseppe Carusi, Chairman at eVertiSKY, "Not only edge computing and Artificial intelligence made eVertiSKY the most capable partner within the UAM ecosystem, but our vision towards eco-sustainable infrastructure is establishing company's footprint worldwide. Mars is just another planet where our partners need support to assure peace of mind in their extraterrestrial operations".
"This is a new opportunity that we are happy to share with Pacific Joint Space Facility. While Mars requires further eVToL R & D, we are preparing to showcase UAS testing demonstration in Q2 2023 addressed to our UAM stakeholders and their eVToL technologies". Sandra Formenton, CEO at eVertiSKY.
Pacific Joint Space Facility and its team, led by the Chairman, John Moody, provides a based spaceport with easy access to equatorial and polar launch vectors. The company aims to offer the preeminent geographically strategic and geopolitically superior spaceport to launch the next generation of payloads into Earth orbit, the lunar surface, and beyond.
More on eTradeWire News
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
- Frog focused artist Rainylune is Attic Salt's Artist of the Month
- Christmas Light Installation in Houston Texas
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- 55 Ways to Make Extra Money in 2023
The partnership brings a unique eVTOL technology to Mars to better supplement and assist the Planet's exploration through new generation hydrogen-powered drones designed by eVertiSKY and Mars colony habitat R&D.
Pacific Joint Space Facility will be deploying its systems to Mars by launching its space rockets, taking an advanced approach to delivering large payloads at once to the destination of Mars. The assembling process of eVertiSKY's UAM infrastructure and technology will occur at the final destination.
John Moody, Chairman at Pacific Joint Space Facility: "The future of commercial space operations lies on the opportunity of reducing costs for interplanetary transportation of construction material to build the future Mars colonies. By our cooperation with eVertiSKY we are looking not only at the infrastructure design but also how to get it to destination".
- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television