Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Charleston Hemp Company Emerges As Southeast's Leading Industrial Hemp Producer, Processor
- Largest "Greenhouse " Vegetable Producing Companies in the World
- Bill Introduced to Fend Off Mexico's Agricultural Trade Practices
- World Greenhouse Vegetable Growers List- 2019
- AgHires Gives World Ag Expo Attendees the Chance to Win $100,000
- Hybrid Health Moves to New Website Following the 2018 Farm Bill
- Digested Organics Wins Grant for Innovation
- World Greenhouse Vegetable Statistics- 2019 Updates
- SEEAG Expands Board, Adds Three New Members
According to the OMR analysis, the global sulfuric acid market is expected to grow at a significant rate during 2018-2023. The global sulfuric acid market has witnessed a significant growth due to rise in rise in demand from automobile sector due tt5o battery application and electric vehicle. The global sulfuric acid market is segmented on the basis of application, manufacturing process, type of acid and geography. The report provides detailed and insightful chapters on market overview, key findings, strategic recommendations, market estimations, market determinants, key company analysis, market insights, company profiling, market segmentation, geographical analysis and analyst insights.
"The automobile vehicle sales are increasing with a significant rate globally. In 2016, as per International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, the global automobile sales have increased to 93.8 million in 2016 as compared to 89.6 million in 2015 with a growth rate of 4.6%. The increasing production in the automobile segment is expected to fuel the market for sulfuric acid due to its application in battery. At the time of purchase of new vehicle lead acid batteries are provided to them, additional to this, the life of a lead acid battery is less than the vehicle life and hence new installation is required at the time interval of 3-5 years. The major economies which will show significant market growth are the US, China, India and Germany. China automobile sector has showed a growth of 13.8% in 2016 in all vehicle sales. Similarly, India has showed the growth of about 7% in 2016 as compared to 2015. The lead-acid battery is used in the vehicle for the 'starting application' and providing power to the vehicle at the time of requirement. The electrolyte contained in the lead acid battery consists up to 40% sulfuric acid. Hence, the growth in automobile sector will enhance the market growth of sulfuric acid."
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
The global sulfuric acid market on the basis of geography is divided into – North America, APAC, Europe, and Rest of the world. North America is expected to have a steady growth for sulfuric acid during the forecast period of 2018-2023. Canada is one of the major exporters of sulfur globally. Moreover, the countries contributing in the Asia pacific region include China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Australia.
The report covers:·
• Comprehensive research methodology of Global Sulfuric Acid Market.
• This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
• Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
• Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Sulfuric Acid Market.
• Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Sulfuric Acid Market.
• Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
• Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Full report of global sulfuric acid market is available at: https://www.omrglobal.com/industry-reports/sulfuric-acid-market/
For related reports please visit: https://www.omrglobal.com/reports-category/chemicals/
More on eTradeWire News
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- Alexander Sachs And Brian Peterson Arrange $3.15 Million Retail Sale To Private Buyer
- Delphin DAQ System Performs Fault Diagnosis Test on a CT Scanner
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
About Orion Market Research
Orion Market Research (OMR) is an Indian research company known for its crisp and concise reports. The company is equipped with an experienced team and young brigade of analysts. The company provides quality syndicated research reports, customized research reports, company profiling, consulting and other research-based services. OMR provide global and regional market reports of various domains such as healthcare, energy, IT, chemicals, and automobiles. OMR provide a 360-degree view of the market with parametric analysis, key market insights, key findings, statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, extensive segmentation, key trends, strategic recommendations and detailed company profiles.
Orion Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research
- Once again Frontline VM is Designated Best Vulnerability Management Solution Finalist by SC Magazine
- Genesis of Edmond, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Mom and Small Business Owner Sharifah Hardie: Government shutdown is "bullshit!"
- "Accordion Stories From The Heart" Book Signing & Mini-Concert February 9 At Geer Village In Canaan
- Invitation from Roderick E. Hubbard at Vernalis Research chairing SMi's Drug Discovery Conference
- George Temple Affiliates with RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Carolina Closets Plus Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- The Law Offices of Mark S. Humphreys, Announces a Settlement in a Credit Life & Disability Claim
- SIU's Deadly Weapon Protection Program
- The Dangers of Home-Based Laser Hair Removal
- Exotic New Bridal Shop Shaking Up the Arizona Wedding Scene
- Two Drugs "Surprisingly Effective" at Treating Lung Cancer: Mesothelioma Too?
- RadixBay Announces Director Level Appointment to Support Growth in Advisory Services
- Muv Travel Unveils Its Top 30 Millennial Travel Destinations for 2019
- The Most Beautiful New Art and Coloring Shop Ever
- Online Marketplace Offering 7.56 Acres of Land to Highest Bidder in Fair Play, SC
- Littoral Power Systems Selected for Another DOE Grant
- Opera Naples Presents Comedic Opera L'isola Disabitata (the Deserted Island)
- Openview and Bold announce new technology partnership