Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Clients, Bryce Maddock and Jaspar Weir of TaskUs, on Winning the EY National Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Eltropy Takes Florida Credit Union Live to Enhance Communication During Mortgage Origination Proce
- CANCrocodile - Contactless CAN Bus, SAE J1939, FMS, OBD-II, And SAE J1708 Reader
- Ivanti Asset Manager Best Practice System Released
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- John Gilbert of Rudin Management to Keynote at Connected Real Estate Summit
- Sage IT celebrates milestone with Forbes Technology Council
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- Appetiser and Hear Me Talk bring accessibility to email through app that reads emails aloud
Driving Your Business Through Technology Innovation sees panellists with 40 years' combined industry experience share their thoughts on how intelligence and AI drives business innovation, how to put AI into practice - in any industry - and how to unlock the growth potential of data to become a truly data-driven company.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
The event will feature expert discussion from ELEKS' Head of R&D, Vitaly Yuriev; the company's Head of Software Architecture, Anatoliy Lytovchenko; and Co-founder of Bernhard Burkard Produсt Design Studio, Thomas Burkard.
To register for this event, visit Tech Talk event page.
ELEKS is a Top 100 Global Outsourcing Company, providing expert software
engineering and consultancy services for over 27 years. Its talent pool of over 1400
specialists covers niches from Big Data to data migration and custom software
development, making it the partner of choice for many of the world's leading
enterprises, SMEs and technology challengers.
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network