Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 191
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 173
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 161
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Mirage 8524 DLZ Bar LE Takes 2019 Innovation Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Machine component assembly requires expert project coordination
- Courtney Capone joins expanding Lantek USA Business Development Team
- Productiv Doubles Capacity in Richmond to Support Growth
- Find PVC Pipes Underground with the Pulse Generator by LeakTronics
- New Shareholder Announced at Wayne Brothers Holdings, Inc
- 1SM 1 x 42 Inch Kalamazoo Industries Belt Sander
- New Affordable Commercial Washroom Appliances from Pro-Washroom
- Budweiser Budvar Replaces RFID-Powered Forklift Tracking with SEWIO RTLS to Achieve 99% of System Uptime and Cut Down Maintenance Costs
- Inauguration of Ronez's new Readymixed Concrete Plant
- Acumentrics announces the addition of Integral Marketing as Mid Atlantic manufacturer's representative firm
Smart Materials constitute a class of advanced materials capable of sensing and responding to a wide variety of stimuli that can include electric and magnetic fields, temperature, pressure, mechanical stress, hydrostatic pressure, nuclear radiation and pH change. The inherently unique characteristics of these materials make it possible for them to revert back to their original state after the external stimulus is removed. This next generation of intelligent materials displays adaptive capabilities and alters its physical properties such as shape, stiffness and viscosity in a specified manner. Smart Materials have multiple functionalities, such as self-adaptability, self-sensing, self-healing and memory, which allow them to be used in a variety of applications.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nevada Insurance Enrollment Explains Why Driving With Out-of-State Auto Insurance Is A Bad Idea
- Online Agency Publishes Comprehensive Overview of SEO in 2019
- New Models Grand Open from The Monarch Collection at Mosaic in Fort Collins on March 2 and March 3
- MFI Recovery Center Announces Spring Alumni Event
- Film about Forgotten Space Artist Honored with Best Documentary Award at the 44th Boston Sci-Fi Fest
- Leading Tattoo Removal Clinic in Atlanta Now Uses PRO-NOX
- Southeast Ventura County YMCA Kicks Off Its Annual Support Campaign
As per the findings by the analysts at Industry Experts Inc., Phase Change Materials (PCMs) constitute the fastest growing material type with a robust 20% CAGR in the global market for Smart Materials. The increasing application of structural products in applications, such as building resources, electronics cooling, energy storage, shipping and packaging would further propel demand for these materials. Piezoelectric Materials corner the largest share of the global Smart Materials market, accounting for a forecast 66% share in 2018.
The report reviews, analyses and projects the Smart Materials market for the period 2014-2023, globally and the regional markets comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World in terms of value in USD million. The regional markets further analyzed for 15 independent countries across North America – The United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain and the United Kingdom; Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan and South Korea; and South America – Argentina and Brazil.
Smart Material types analyzed in this study include Electrostrictive Materials, Magnetostrictive Materials, Piezoelectric Materials, Phase Change Materials, Shape Memory Alloys and Other Smart Materials (includes Wet Electroactive Polymers, Electrorheological and Magnetorheological Fluids, Electroluminescent and Photoluminescent Materials and Electrochromic Materials). The market for these key material types further drilled down for sub-types consisting Electrostrictive Materials – Lead Magnesium Niobate-Lead Titanate (PMN-PT) and Polymers; Magnetostrictive Materials – Ferrites and Rare Earth Materials; Piezoelectric Materials – Piezoceramics, Piezocomposites, Piezocrystals and Piezopolymers; Phase Change Materials – Bio-Based, Inorganic and Organic; and Shape Memory Alloys - Copper-Based, Iron-Based and Nickel-Titanium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Nationally touring Beatles tribute band comes to Sweetwater Music Hall on April 28
- MC Companies Receives Multiple Nominations At 2019 Arizona Multi-housing Association Tribute Awards
- Lesley Brice, President and Partner of MC Residential LLC., Named As 2019 Chair of Autism Speaks Walk Arizona In Association with S.A.R.R.C
- DynaScan Appoints Joe Hasenzahl as Director of New Advanced Retail Solutions Division
- OutAirOdor units take out molecules that pollute in-home air
- Waveband Communications Inc. attends IWCE
- "Diálogos internos: Poesía 1982-2014" - Poetry Collection Combines Works Written Over 32 Years
This global 520 page smart materials market study includes 364 charts (includes a data table and graphical representation for each chart), supported with meaningful and easy to understand graphical presentation, of market numbers. The report profiles 28 key global players and 43 major players across North America – 18; Europe – 17; and Asia-Pacific – 8. The research also provides the listing of the companies engaged in smart materials industry. The global list of companies covers the address, contact numbers and the website addresses of 143 companies.
California, USA based Industry Experts, Inc. is a multi-industry focused business information provider.
For more details, please visit http://industry-experts.com/verticals/chemicals-and-materials/smart-materials-a-global-market-overview
Industry Experts Inc
- MedAware Systems to present new research at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology
- Smith Planning Group ranked No. 66 on 2019 University of Georgia Bulldog 100 list
- Stemology® Releases Product with Advanced Stem Cell Technology Complex
- Community Invited to Cybersecurity Presentations and Awards Reception
- Dream Finders Homes to Build Townhomes at Beacon Lake
- Q4 2018 | Fort Bend | E Fort Bend Commercial Real Estate Trends
- Monitoring Milk Deliveries with an In Transit Temperature Recorder
- The Best Microfiction Anthology Series
- Pines of Mount Lebanon names LifeStories Director
- Bio Flame Offers 30% Discount On All Fireplaces Through The Month of February!
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty Acquires Terry McCue Real Estate Inc
- "Nation's Fire" Private Red Carpet Cast/Crew Screening March 18, Capitol Theater Clearwater, Fl
- Get 20% OFF Windows & Doors in February!
- Roofing Contractor near Minneapolis Discusses Winter Roof Care
- Do you need a post-accident drug test? It depends
- CSM LeadDog and Promax Bring Game Changers Networking Event to Los Angeles
- The Documentary 'I Learned It From You' Selected to Compete in 2019 Global Indian Film Festival
- Teeth grinding treatment begins with proper diagnosis
- Everyone Wins. How Shayna Pellino, Founder of Shayna Rose Interiors, Turned Negatives Into Positives
- Fabricoil® Reimagined for University of Delaware's Award-Winning iSuite