Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 662
- Beverly Hills PR Firm Signs 'Deeper Than Music Radio' Now Streaming on iHeartRadio 647
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 250
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 220
- RamLal RamChandra India Ltd. Announces the launch its new Brand Name ShiBui BAGS Backpack 220
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 220
- CEO Joseph Collins On A Mission To Inspire Future Media Moguls 202
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 199
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 196
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 189
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Enclosures are critical to oil and gas equipment manufacturing
- Productiv Expands Operations into Kansas City
- PK Safety Launch Revolutionary Stop 'N' Go Safety Gloves
- Quality Expert Daryl Guberman Compares Accreditation Bodies ABAC vs. ANAB with Eye-Opening Results
- Underhood Thermal Management & Engine Cooling Analysis
- Used Heidelberg Printing Machines for Sale at Machine Dalal
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA
- Driessen Culligan Chooses Vertical Solutions, Inc. for Field Service Management
- AKCP to Announce LoRaWAN Products at Intelligent Building Systems Show
- Garlock Promotes Faulkner to President
Smart Materials constitute a class of advanced materials capable of sensing and responding to a wide variety of stimuli that can include electric and magnetic fields, temperature, pressure, mechanical stress, hydrostatic pressure, nuclear radiation and pH change. The inherently unique characteristics of these materials make it possible for them to revert back to their original state after the external stimulus is removed. This next generation of intelligent materials displays adaptive capabilities and alters its physical properties such as shape, stiffness and viscosity in a specified manner. Smart Materials have multiple functionalities, such as self-adaptability, self-sensing, self-healing and memory, which allow them to be used in a variety of applications.
More on eTradeWire News
- CallVU Chosen by International Credit Card Provider to Simplify & Secure Customer Interactions with
- Electric Grape HTV Added to Electric HTV Line
- Author Gina Fava Rolls Out Thriller Sequel, FORMULA, at the Height of Auto Racing Season
- 2b Acting presents Comedy with a difference
- 6000 m ISE Explorer AUV Sold to COMRA
- Voorhees College Partners with Aperion Global Institute & launches Non-Degree Continuing Education
- Express Logic's X-Ware IoT Platform Brings Industrial-Grade IoT Device Security and Safety
As per the findings by the analysts at Industry Experts Inc., Phase Change Materials (PCMs) constitute the fastest growing material type with a robust 20% CAGR in the global market for Smart Materials. The increasing application of structural products in applications, such as building resources, electronics cooling, energy storage, shipping and packaging would further propel demand for these materials. Piezoelectric Materials corner the largest share of the global Smart Materials market, accounting for a forecast 66% share in 2018.
The report reviews, analyses and projects the Smart Materials market for the period 2014-2023, globally and the regional markets comprising North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World in terms of value in USD million. The regional markets further analyzed for 15 independent countries across North America – The United States, Canada and Mexico; Europe – France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain and the United Kingdom; Asia-Pacific – China, India, Japan and South Korea; and South America – Argentina and Brazil.
Smart Material types analyzed in this study include Electrostrictive Materials, Magnetostrictive Materials, Piezoelectric Materials, Phase Change Materials, Shape Memory Alloys and Other Smart Materials (includes Wet Electroactive Polymers, Electrorheological and Magnetorheological Fluids, Electroluminescent and Photoluminescent Materials and Electrochromic Materials). The market for these key material types further drilled down for sub-types consisting Electrostrictive Materials – Lead Magnesium Niobate-Lead Titanate (PMN-PT) and Polymers; Magnetostrictive Materials – Ferrites and Rare Earth Materials; Piezoelectric Materials – Piezoceramics, Piezocomposites, Piezocrystals and Piezopolymers; Phase Change Materials – Bio-Based, Inorganic and Organic; and Shape Memory Alloys - Copper-Based, Iron-Based and Nickel-Titanium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tenon Tours adds Irish branch, hires director
- Faith & Harry To Perform At The Okra Strut Festival In Irmo, South Carolina, On Saturday 9/29/2018
- MBA help from Qualified Professionals
- MAACCE Leads Advocates to Capitol Hill, Sept. 27 Seeking Full Funding for Adult Ed & Lit Programs
- Capture Studio Celebrates A Decade Of Photography And Graphic Design Services
- Final Draft Releases New Single "BEAUTIFUL", Produced by Drumma Boy and Ensayne Wayne
- New Yorker Electronics to Distribute Mallory Sonalert Upgraded Miniature Panel Alarm Series
This global 520 page smart materials market study includes 364 charts (includes a data table and graphical representation for each chart), supported with meaningful and easy to understand graphical presentation, of market numbers. The report profiles 28 key global players and 43 major players across North America – 18; Europe – 17; and Asia-Pacific – 8. The research also provides the listing of the companies engaged in smart materials industry. The global list of companies covers the address, contact numbers and the website addresses of 143 companies.
California, USA based Industry Experts, Inc. is a multi-industry focused business information provider.
For more details, please visit http://industry-experts.com/verticals/chemicals-and-materials/smart-materials-a-global-market-overview
Industry Experts Inc
- Visual Forms with INI FormStudio™ Simplify Self-Service Response Collection
- AsSeenOnTV.pro and Kevin Harrington Launch DRTV Campaign with Posh Pushers
- NWA Insurance Provider Celebrates 3,000 Customers
- Goodwill Southwest Florida Offers Free Digital Training Classes
- Are Business Forgetting to Change Their Locks Regularly?
- Esteemed President of the American Purchasing Society, Harry E. Hough, PhD, Endorses New SCM Book
- Carstens Fine Art Studio & Gallery to Present Sandra Ortega at the "Demonstrate" ArtWalk
- Building Stronger Alliances with Metro Detroit Businesses
- The Cheeky Wolf Company Grows Organically
- Meet Jeff Winter, Owner of BirthdayPak of SE Minnesota!
- Briscoe Protective Systems, Worldwide Security and SCAN Security Open Mic/ Jam Fest Fundraiser
- Why are 40x60 prefab metal buildings our most popular size?
- KyckGlobal, Inc. Raises $8 Million in Series A Round with Venture Capital Firm TechOperators Leading the Investment
- Braces in Reading, PA Available for Teens and Adults
- European Investment Bank to Bankroll Offshore Wind Project-More at Benelux Infrastructure Forum 2018
- Bloomex Sponsors Canadian Cancer Society CIBC Run for the Cure 2018
- Tech Will Save Us powers up playtime with electro thread & wireless power
- West Chester Dentist Providing Affordable Dental Care
- Higher Ed Web Plan from KDG Assists with ADA Section 508
- Chicago Kitchen Remodelers Sweep 7 Awards!