Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 513
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 290
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 290
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 288
- Sophia King, Award-winning Atlanta Author, Showcasing At Miami Book Fair November 17 and 18 275
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 266
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 195
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 168
- "Wicked Twisted Road": An Interview With Reckless Kelly 161
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- CharmPosh Brings Trendy Family Holiday Merch To Amazon Fashion
- Gosbags Launches Vegan Bag Business
- Outdoor apparel startup begins production after successful Kickstarter
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- Ty-Ron Mayes and Maria Borges Featured in Agenda Magazine Issue 6, "A Matter of Style"
- Ziiga launches sustainable cashmere hoodie range
- "The Animal Within" Campaign - Knicker Locker
- New High-Quality Leather Fashion Brand with a Global Impact: Arrow North Co. Holding Launch Party
- LaTavia Roberson Takes on All Comers with New Business Venture
- monte & coe launches Canadian-made accessories at HBC
Ms. Sebastian attended multiple shows during the week at Fashion Scout at Freemasons Hall of designers like F.H. Christensen, Starsica, and Graduate Showcase. She interviewed designers Maddy Stringer, Leanne Callon, Rebecca Wilson about their collections for Alchemist TV. Ms. Sebastian asked them about their different creative approaches. Ms. Sebastian had quite an inspiring conversation with film director and producer Monika Wilczynska about the importance of empowerment and what it takes to be a woman in power. Ms. Sebastian stated, "It's very important to stay strong and go for it. There can be a balance between being strong, confident and feminine at the same time. Just be yourself, that's the key to life, shine this light and put legends on the map."
More on eTradeWire News
- College of Business Administration Named a "Best" Business School by Princeton Review
- Domestic violence victims offered life-saving loans
- CSS Inc. Ranks for the Third Time on HRO Today's Baker's Dozen for Pre-Employment Screening
- Trumped — an Alternative Musical Bids to Make Theatre Great Ag
- New President & Chief Executive Officer selected to lead NGL
- Lehigh Acres Middle School to showcase innovative programs, culture of success at open house Dec. 13
- Leadership Award Winner Samer Khouli of TargetcCW
Ms. Sebastian attended LDC London Fashion Week event with her artist Ainur Timergaliev. She had a conversation for Alchemist TV with MTV presenter Mason Smillie about connecting fashion, art, life and music. Ms. Sebastian and her artist attended multiple events that week including a special presentation and poetry night with Amy Key at Miller Harris perfume store, River Island Home launch event. She attended The Cross of the Romanovs exhibition opening at Rossotrudnichestvo in London.
The week was filled with different events and shows every night, Ms. Sebastian had a chance to speak to talented visual artist Nikoo Bafti at Print Club London for Alchemist TV and they discussed ancient knowledge, divine feminine art, Ancient Egypt, feminine power and making a positive change through art. During this episode Ms. Sebastian stated, 'The knowledge in Egypt is very much connected to everything that was in the world at the time. The world was very different at that time and we can actually tap into that knowledge and bring it back, that's how we can move in terms of humanity together."
Ms. Sebastian recently attended UK Black Business Show 2018 with her beautiful daughter Nicole. Ms. Sebastian wore earrings by designer Africo-Rize for the occasion.
The brunette beauty shot a creative fashion shoot with photographer Tony Hawthorne, wearings dresses by HellavaGIRL and The Luv Look UK, with headpiece by Glassreign and earrings by Turkuaz Bazaar.
More on eTradeWire News
- Federal Employee Benefits TV Series Part 13 Topic: Updates on the 2019 Health Insurance
- Five Way Foods Partners with Stonewall Kitchen for Ready-to-Use Soup Mixes
- Rainbow Village's "We Are Family" Benefit Gala 2018 Proves Major Success
- Thorofare Capital Funds $36 Million Loan to Refinance Dallas, TX Office Complex
- Thanksgiving Week Brings Holiday Cheer, Major Savings at The Abbey Resort
- Fine art, estate jewelry, decorative art will come up for bid December 5th at Gray's in Cleveland
- Closets For Life Wins CotY Award for 6th Year
Ms. Sebastian is currently promoting her latest project Legends on The Map. Legends on The Map was written, recorded, produced, arranged, performed and mixed by Ms. Sebastian at her recording studio Multivizion Music. It's a one woman project like her first album The Alchemist. Ms. Sebastian stated when talking about the new album, "It continues the story as I unfold my vision for the world to bring people together through music. It's a conceptual album and every song is like a point in the map in a tale. It means that it's time for people to co create our history together and realize the potential and the legends are happening in real life as we speak."
Jahna Sebastian & Monika Wilczynska: The Balance Between Femininity and Strength
Jahna Sebastian & Nikoo Bafti: The Power Of The Mind
Jahna Sebastian & Nikoo Bafti: Ancient Knowledge
Legends On The Map on Soundcloud
To keep up with Jahna Sebastian check out her social networks below:
Kathy Liautaud/KLPR Group
- Doubletake Named Agency of Record for First Airline Monument Project
- 8 Gifts for Hanukkah That will Light up Your Pet's Life
- Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers offers last chance to live in this community
- Hollywood Author Josh Hickman Releases Latest Fantasy Book "The Kinfolk: The Cult of Sex and Cheese"
- NovaPoint Capital Named Top Guns Manager by Informa Investment Solutions
- Buying Domains and Hosting for Promotional Purposes
- No dust to settle - Degafloor new dust free filler
- Bespoke Commercial Real Estate Celebrates Five Years of Growth and Service
- Registration opens for the 4th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Situational Awareness conference
- Questions To Ask A Homecare Agency To Determine The Right Fit
- 15th Annual Candlelight Service of Remembrance Celebration Scheduled for Dec. 2, 2018
- RadiusPoint Identifies Half A Million Dollar Overcharge for Client!
- Matanzas Craft Beer Fest on the Bay raises $3,500 for Operation Open Arms
- Terri Russell joins Stevens Construction Inc
- Dress for Success Worldwide's #DFSPowerPiece Campaign for Giving Tuesday
- St Mary Mother of the Church 23rd Annual Chirstmas Concert
- Fantasy Gift 1946 Indian Chief Motorcycle Debuts At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Sandi Anne Borowsky Releases New Beatles Book and Schedules Appearances
- Stockport Homes Group awards asbestos consultancy contract to Airborne Environmental Consultan
- The Bone Woman on Talk Story Today