Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 151
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- PetStar has achieved IDCON World Class Certificate
- Movie Premiere of Young Boy Molested by Minister Who Was His Step-brother
- Mahal Brothers' "Art Of The Dead" Cast & Crew Screening 1/22 Ahrya Fine Arts Theatre, Beverly Hills
- Award-winning filmmaker Sean Mannion joins Art of Brooklyn Film Festival as Guest Festival Director for 2019
- Providence Children's Film Festival Announces Highlights Of 10th Annual "A Decade Of Wonder" Feb. 15-28
- Film Highlighting Military Families' Love for the Fallen Among Films at San Diego Black Film Festival, January 30-February 2, 2019
- The New Adventures of Adam and Marky: Episode IV Herobrine and the Battle of Worlds
- Cinedapt is in Pre-Production on the Universe's First Cinedaptive Film, "Exolatry"
- Peter Alexander's Coming-of-Age Drama, "Walkin' the Way" Releases
- Emagine Content Hires Lucinda Bruce as SVP of Production and Development
Global Nonviolent Film Festival is the most important and renown nonviolent film festival in the world and it takes place on its on-line TV Channel.
The Festival was founded by film director Bruno Pischiutta and producer Daria Trifu in 2012 to showcase nonviolent motion pictures and to show that these movies are not only capable of great international success but that they are also in high demand by the public.
Filmmakers from every corner of the globe are invited to submit their films, documentaries (shorts, features, animation) and music videos to this vanguard on-line festival that showcases the best in nonviolent cinema.
For 11 consecutive days each year, the world viewers can watch the films selected at Global Nonviolent Film Festival and enjoy them from the comfort of their homes. They can read about the filmmakers in the annual Daria! magazine and they can view, every day, the video presentations provided for every movie. This makes Global Nonviolent Film Festival the best place for producers to showcase their work.
All films submitted must be nonviolent: the Festival does not accept films that showcase explicit or graphic violence; implied acts of violence may be accepted if they are justified by the message of the film.
The Festival is IMDb-accredited and it works with FilmFreeway, Withoutabox, FilmFestivalLife, Reelport and ClickforFestivals.
Film submissions link (FilmFreeway):
More on eTradeWire News
- Pallett Valo expands its international connectivity by joining Geneva Group International (GGI)
- Pure Depello LLC, Officially Shutters Colorado and Arizona Business and Dissolves
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Allied Wallet Listed as a Key Player in $33.25 Billion Payment Gateway Market
- Medic-CE Boosts Fire Continuing Education Training with Clarion UX Fire & Rescue Group Partnership
- "There Is No Here" by Jeremy Orlando is published
- SUSIE CASTELLINI JOINS Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty
For more submission options, visit:
Throughout the years, the Festival awarded new filmmakers and established film Stars such as Nicole Kidman, Woody Allen, Richard Gere, and Robert Redford. Some of the awarded films gained access to theatrical releases and have competed for Academy Award®'s nomination consideration.
In 2018, Global Nonviolent Film Festival showcased 32 features, documentaries and music videos from 20 countries. The daily films' presentations were recorded by Bruno Pischiutta and actress Christie Norton who was also featured on the poster. The Jury awarded 21 deserving films and filmmakers. Here is some of what the participants had to say about the event:
"In such turbulent times, it is refreshing to work with such an experienced film festival that focuses on the important issues we face today. Thank you for giving a platform to so many filmmakers not following the Hollywood hype and telling stories in alternative ways. We look forward to our continued collaboration in the future." - Marco Orsini, executive producer of the music video and of the documentary "Dangerous Crossings" / "Dangerous Crossings: The Making of a Campaign" that were produced in cooperation with the United Nations' High Commissioner for Refugees (UNCHR); awarded "Best Music Video" and "Best Short Documentary", respectively, at the 2018 Festival.
"The Global Non-Violent FF is one of the world's best on-line festivals as it is run by a passionate team whose communication is outstanding. They are one of the most organized and easy to cooperate with festivals and treat each film with the greatest respect, care and attention." - Rebekah Smith, founder of The Film Festival Doctor
"The Global Nonviolent Film Festival is unique in its choice of subject matter, showcasing films with positive messages. Because these themes are so thought-provoking, the Festival performs its important objective of spreading these messages around the world. It is fascinating, too, to see different 'takes' on similar subjects from the world's film makers." - Peter Williams, awarded Best Director in a Feature Documentary 2018 for "A Century of Coal"
More on eTradeWire News
- Detectamet, Pocklington based detectable products manufacturer, appoint new Sales Manager
- Wrights GPX announce 'Cost Price POS Clearance' for Trade Customers
- Miss America's Ugly Daughter: Bess Myerson & Me
- Wrights GPX announces January Slatwall stock clearance
- Small Businesses Become More Productive in 2019 With ezAccounting Software From Halfpricesoft.com
- Jacob Tolliver Brings Unique Story to Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run
- International Keynote Speaker Christina Aldan Nominated for 2019 Best Motivational Speaker/Coach
"Thank you for an amazing experience!! Your "worldwide" format for this festival gives great opportunity for film makers. An unforgettable time for sure!! Thank you again." - Donald Miller, awarded Best Production in a Feature Film 2018 for "If I Could Run"
"I am glad to be a winner at this amazing festival. Perfect communication, perfect organization experience." - Mehmet Tığlı, awarded Best Screenplay in a Short Film 2018 for "A Ferry Tale"
"We were very grateful for our experience with the Global Nonviolent Film Festival. We're looking forward to showing future films here." - Isaac Hertz, awarded Best Director in the Feature Documentary Category 2017 for "One Rock Three Religions"
"We are honored to have had our feature documentary selected by Global Nonviolent Film Festival. It's a venue that provides a wide selection of excellent international films for an online viewing experience. Global's unique presentation will no doubt grow into a cinematic wave for film festivals in the future." - Bo Boudart awarded Best Documentary in the Feature Documentary Category 2017 for "Paying the Price for Peace: The Story of S. Brian Willson"
"The festival was very precise and orderly! I am very happy for having participated in this event. Good wishes for this festival!" - Kazem Mollaie, awarded Best Feature Film 2017 for "Kupal"
The Festival fights world violence one film at the time!
Any world brand and organization with strong social responsibilities' commitments and principles that are against violence should consider sponsoring this global event.
All sponsorship queries should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Festival gives special thanks to its long-term partners, The Film Festival Doctor, InkTip and iPitch.tv.
Global Nonviolent Film Festival is owned and organized by Global Film Studio, a Canadian media company focused on ventures that are socially conscious and nonviolent.
Global Film Studio Inc.
- New Injection Molded, Waterproof Custom iMac Case Coming Soon from SKB Cases
- Sun Acquisitions has been engaged to sell a knife and blade fabricator
- Spark Design Awards Announced At Winners Celebration
- Phase 4 site work now underway at Nobility Crest at Ocean Township
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
- Dental hygiene for kids begins with teaching them at a young age
- Laptop Parts Website In Full Swing
- Wood Palace Kitchens to host "Health Kick in the Kitchen" on Jan. 23rd
- Voluntary Disclosure Program; CRA that can either save you or destroy you!
- Hard bridge sleeves from MECA provide imprint flexibility
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity names Michael Burman as Director of Finance and Administration
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record