Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Filmstart von Iron Sky - The Coming Race
- THE COPELAND KIDS Selected for LA Live Film Festival and Winner Best Feature Screenplay Pinnacle Film Awards
- 20th Century Fox Teams Up With movieMEASURE for 2019
- SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 Opens Friday 3/15 with 'The Merger' US Premiere
- 18th Boston Turkish Film Festival Announces Lineup
- Eggcellent News! Sunny Side Up Film Festival Returns To The Goddard Center in Ardmore, OK
- Thriller Author Crashes Chicago's St. Patrick's Day Festivities in Latest Novel
- Houston Gospel Music Coalition Now Accepting Submissions For Music Video and Film Festival
- Celebrate St. Patrick's Day By Watching Scream Queen Caroline Williams in "Leprechaun 3"
- In Celebration Of Black History Month Diversity In Cannes Announces Top 10 Black Filmmakers To Watch
Global Nonviolent Film Festival is the most important and renown nonviolent film festival in the world and it takes place on its on-line TV Channel.
The Festival was founded by film director Bruno Pischiutta and producer Daria Trifu in 2012 to showcase nonviolent motion pictures and to show that these movies are not only capable of great international success but that they are also in high demand by the public.
Filmmakers from every corner of the globe are invited to submit their films, documentaries (shorts, features, animation) and music videos to this vanguard on-line festival that showcases the best in nonviolent cinema.
For 11 consecutive days each year, the world viewers can watch the films selected at Global Nonviolent Film Festival and enjoy them from the comfort of their homes. They can read about the filmmakers in the annual Daria! magazine and they can view, every day, the video presentations provided for every movie. This makes Global Nonviolent Film Festival the best place for producers to showcase their work.
All films submitted must be nonviolent: the Festival does not accept films that showcase explicit or graphic violence; implied acts of violence may be accepted if they are justified by the message of the film.
The Festival is IMDb-accredited and it works with FilmFreeway, Withoutabox, FilmFestivalLife, Reelport and ClickforFestivals.
Film submissions link (FilmFreeway):
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
For more submission options, visit:
Throughout the years, the Festival awarded new filmmakers and established film Stars such as Nicole Kidman, Woody Allen, Richard Gere, and Robert Redford. Some of the awarded films gained access to theatrical releases and have competed for Academy Award®'s nomination consideration.
In 2018, Global Nonviolent Film Festival showcased 32 features, documentaries and music videos from 20 countries. The daily films' presentations were recorded by Bruno Pischiutta and actress Christie Norton who was also featured on the poster. The Jury awarded 21 deserving films and filmmakers. Here is some of what the participants had to say about the event:
"In such turbulent times, it is refreshing to work with such an experienced film festival that focuses on the important issues we face today. Thank you for giving a platform to so many filmmakers not following the Hollywood hype and telling stories in alternative ways. We look forward to our continued collaboration in the future." - Marco Orsini, executive producer of the music video and of the documentary "Dangerous Crossings" / "Dangerous Crossings: The Making of a Campaign" that were produced in cooperation with the United Nations' High Commissioner for Refugees (UNCHR); awarded "Best Music Video" and "Best Short Documentary", respectively, at the 2018 Festival.
"The Global Non-Violent FF is one of the world's best on-line festivals as it is run by a passionate team whose communication is outstanding. They are one of the most organized and easy to cooperate with festivals and treat each film with the greatest respect, care and attention." - Rebekah Smith, founder of The Film Festival Doctor
"The Global Nonviolent Film Festival is unique in its choice of subject matter, showcasing films with positive messages. Because these themes are so thought-provoking, the Festival performs its important objective of spreading these messages around the world. It is fascinating, too, to see different 'takes' on similar subjects from the world's film makers." - Peter Williams, awarded Best Director in a Feature Documentary 2018 for "A Century of Coal"
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
"Thank you for an amazing experience!! Your "worldwide" format for this festival gives great opportunity for film makers. An unforgettable time for sure!! Thank you again." - Donald Miller, awarded Best Production in a Feature Film 2018 for "If I Could Run"
"I am glad to be a winner at this amazing festival. Perfect communication, perfect organization experience." - Mehmet Tığlı, awarded Best Screenplay in a Short Film 2018 for "A Ferry Tale"
"We were very grateful for our experience with the Global Nonviolent Film Festival. We're looking forward to showing future films here." - Isaac Hertz, awarded Best Director in the Feature Documentary Category 2017 for "One Rock Three Religions"
"We are honored to have had our feature documentary selected by Global Nonviolent Film Festival. It's a venue that provides a wide selection of excellent international films for an online viewing experience. Global's unique presentation will no doubt grow into a cinematic wave for film festivals in the future." - Bo Boudart awarded Best Documentary in the Feature Documentary Category 2017 for "Paying the Price for Peace: The Story of S. Brian Willson"
"The festival was very precise and orderly! I am very happy for having participated in this event. Good wishes for this festival!" - Kazem Mollaie, awarded Best Feature Film 2017 for "Kupal"
The Festival fights world violence one film at the time!
Any world brand and organization with strong social responsibilities' commitments and principles that are against violence should consider sponsoring this global event.
All sponsorship queries should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Festival gives special thanks to its long-term partners, The Film Festival Doctor, InkTip and iPitch.tv.
Global Nonviolent Film Festival is owned and organized by Global Film Studio, a Canadian media company focused on ventures that are socially conscious and nonviolent.
Global Film Studio Inc.
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision