Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- UPS Launches Services at Neighborhood Parcel Authorized Shipping Center In Tewksbury MA
- Technology to protect technology — TenCate Advanced Armor USA offers armored optronics casings in the United States
- Custom Engraved Police Challenge Coins Are On Patrol
- MRS-CMC Corp Enhances Port Houston Container Storage Solution Offering
- DPFTRAC'S Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Cleaning Standards, Procedures, Compliance, EPA 's PM 2.5
- The Evolution of Container Chassis Provisioning
- Annapolis Transit Electrifies Their Fleet with Purchase of Two BYD K7M Buses
- Diesel Owners - Save Fuel – Reduce DPF Maintenance – ECOFuelMax
- Sodium ion Battery Clean Energy Analysis
- What's The Difference: IP vs Analog Cameras
"Under the TSA Modernization Act of 2018, the agency created the framework and began accepting applications from qualified entities interested in becoming a Certified Cargo Screening Facility – Canine (CCSF-K9). The program's stated goal was to further enhance aviation security," GK9PG CEO Eric Hare recalls.
"Global K9 Protection Group was honored to be the first such TSA approved and active operator and we have continued to respect that honor and build on it since 2018 as our company and the program have evolved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
The privatization was championed by associations such as the U.S. based Airforwarders Association which recognized how important it was for the industry to have this solution as an alternative to technology-only screening solutions and pushed for the language's inclusion in the Act.
"The TSA Third-Party Privatized Canine Screening Program keeps our skies safe by allowing the use of canines in the air cargo screening process. The Airforwarders Association commends Global K9 Protection Group on its anniversary as it continues to provide innovative and efficient services in helping our industry meet this critical security requirement," says Brandon Fried, Executive Director of The Airforwarders Association.
When the program first launched, GK9PG had twenty K9 teams. As of today, GK9PG has over four hundred actively deployed teams in more than 260 locations and to date has screened in excess of 275 million pieces of cargo.
As the program has evolved over the past four years to include new requirements for screening 100% of cargo on passenger and cargo aircraft and remaining vigilant for new threats, CEO Hare is focused intently on the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
- New Book Launches to Bestseller Status--Answers the Question "Why Is It So Hard to Find Quality Workers?"
- Jared Gustafson Launches Poverty Relief Effort
"Above and beyond the program's mandated annual recertification, our K9 teams must constantly undergo training to remain vigilant against new threats to aviation security. K9 teams are also extremely flexible and can be trained for additional important aviation detection tasks. Examples may be looking for so-called 'jack-in-the-box' actors and the significant concern of concealed and undeclared lithium batteries which can pose a threat to aircraft operators and the flying public."
About Global K9 Protection Group:
Global K9 Protection Group is a military veteran led business and the industry leader in delivering engineered canine screening solutions for cargo, commercial, entertainment, law enforcement, and military applications.
GK9PG is a technology company at heart focused on devising new and innovative tools and solutions to meet emerging and evolving threats to ensure the safety of civilians, public safety officers, and America's men and women in uniform.
For media inquiries, contact Scott Case at scott (at) positionglobal (dot) com or +1 (630) 410-2059.
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)
- Fisibility - Organiza Todas Las Finanzas Empresariales y Personales en Una Sola Aplicación (Gratis Para Todos)
- Certiverse Releases First Self-Service Exam Voucher Functionality