Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Passengers Sue Boeing and Alaska Airlines After Panel Blows Out
- Tone Commander Launches DOD-Certified, Push-to-Talk, Secure SIP Phones
- STORsquare Central Florida Offers A Unique Solution To People Moving In Central Florida
- Ongoing Digitization of UK Legal Sector Elevates Exposure to Cyber Risks -- Nic Miller, Counter-Ransomware (C-RW)
- Maritime Association of the Port of NY & NJ announces 2024 International Maritime Hall honorees
- GovComm Launches WrongWay.ai to Highlight AI's Role in Enhancing Wrong-Way Vehicle Detection Systems
- One Month Free Self-Storage Campaign Launched In Gold Coast
- Cryptsoft licenses KMIP (Key Management Interoperability Protocol) to xFusion Digital Technologies for use in Baseboard Management Controllers
- Ten-8 Fire & Safety Fort Myers Service Facility Grand Opening
- ECO Fuels – Do they Improve Fuel Efficiency, Reduce Carbon & Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
"Under the TSA Modernization Act of 2018, the agency created the framework and began accepting applications from qualified entities interested in becoming a Certified Cargo Screening Facility – Canine (CCSF-K9). The program's stated goal was to further enhance aviation security," GK9PG CEO Eric Hare recalls.
"Global K9 Protection Group was honored to be the first such TSA approved and active operator and we have continued to respect that honor and build on it since 2018 as our company and the program have evolved."
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
The privatization was championed by associations such as the U.S. based Airforwarders Association which recognized how important it was for the industry to have this solution as an alternative to technology-only screening solutions and pushed for the language's inclusion in the Act.
"The TSA Third-Party Privatized Canine Screening Program keeps our skies safe by allowing the use of canines in the air cargo screening process. The Airforwarders Association commends Global K9 Protection Group on its anniversary as it continues to provide innovative and efficient services in helping our industry meet this critical security requirement," says Brandon Fried, Executive Director of The Airforwarders Association.
When the program first launched, GK9PG had twenty K9 teams. As of today, GK9PG has over four hundred actively deployed teams in more than 260 locations and to date has screened in excess of 275 million pieces of cargo.
As the program has evolved over the past four years to include new requirements for screening 100% of cargo on passenger and cargo aircraft and remaining vigilant for new threats, CEO Hare is focused intently on the future.
More on eTradeWire News
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
- Dr. David Traverzo Releases New Book on Liberating Conversion Following Jesus' Mission
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
"Above and beyond the program's mandated annual recertification, our K9 teams must constantly undergo training to remain vigilant against new threats to aviation security. K9 teams are also extremely flexible and can be trained for additional important aviation detection tasks. Examples may be looking for so-called 'jack-in-the-box' actors and the significant concern of concealed and undeclared lithium batteries which can pose a threat to aircraft operators and the flying public."
About Global K9 Protection Group:
Global K9 Protection Group is a military veteran led business and the industry leader in delivering engineered canine screening solutions for cargo, commercial, entertainment, law enforcement, and military applications.
GK9PG is a technology company at heart focused on devising new and innovative tools and solutions to meet emerging and evolving threats to ensure the safety of civilians, public safety officers, and America's men and women in uniform.
For media inquiries, contact Scott Case at scott (at) positionglobal (dot) com or +1 (630) 410-2059.
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- SkyLites Drone Show for Vacaya & Celebrity Apex
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- RAIN Group Launches "Sales Capability and Execution Assessment" to Improve Sales Performance
- Country Music Sensation Bryce Vrooman to Release Highly Anticipated Album on April 19th
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- New 70,000 Square Foot Urban Air Adventure Park Celebrates Grand Opening in North Huntingdon, PA
- One Park Financial se asocia con Boys & Girls Club para el embellecimiento del Club Noroeste
- One Park Financial Demonstrates Ongoing Commitment to Community through Impactful Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children