Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- Don Glut's Tales of Frankenstein starring Mel Novak, Jim Tavare and more Wins Rondo Hatton Award
- Great Britain's Gift to the Hollywood Film Industry
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Ivan Reitman, Paul Feig And Jason Reitman Come Together For Panel At Ghostbusters Fan Fest June 8
- Summer Blockbuster Movies Hit the Big Screen and Independent Film Festivals
- New Spike Lee STEM Inspired Film Gets Panned By Marshall Barnes, Top STEM Star
- Meet New Classics On the Block -"Waltzing With Life" from film score composer Dmytro Gordon
- British Talent Making Multiple Deals in Tinseltown
Presented by American Publicist and Event Producer, Yolonda Brinkley, with support from Academy Award Winner Viola Davis and Julius Tennon's JuVee Productions, Midian Films and Director, Crystle C. Roberson, the Diversity in Cannes Short Film Showcase will present the following 15 films in competition, with universal stories about class, gender, physical ability, race, religion and sexual orientation, that transcend boundaries.
"Sacred Hair" by Mario Morin (Canada)
"Lalo's House" by Kelley Kali (Haiti/USA)
"Flight" by Kia Moses and Adrian McDonald (Jamaica)
"On Time" by Xavier Neal Burgin (USA)
"Pig Heart" by Artjom Baranov (Germany)
"On The Clock" by Tayo Amos (USA)
"Within Our Reach" by Nattasuda Anusonadisai and Patrick Kaplain (Sri Lanka)
"Other Loving" by Lise Johnson (USA)
"Arthur Rambo" by Guillaume Levil (France)
"Sound" by Tawan Bazemore (USA)
"Thursday" by John Anthony Flavin (Spain)
"Stuck" by Praheme Praphet (USA)
"Prizefighter" by Lyndon Barrois (USA)
"The Rabbit" by Svetlana Vlady (Italy)
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
"Dancing Manilenyos" by Patrick Alcedo (Phillipines)
"The Man of the Trees" by Andrea Trivero
"Cafe Abundance" by Emily McGregor
"We are ecstatic to join forces again with Yolonda as she announces the 2019 Diversity In Cannes Short Film Showcase official selections. Now more than ever, those of us with a seat at the table must continue to foster and encourage diverse voices and content." Julius Tennon, President, Development and Production, JuVee Productions
Hand selected by a 53 member international screening committee of diverse entertainment industry professionals and film enthusiasts, from a record 359 submissions and 34 countries including China, Denmark, Ethiopia, Ghana, Jamaica, Japan, Russia, Turkey and New Zealand, the films will be screened at an independent event in France, concurrent with the 72nd Festival de Cannes.
Final winners will be selected onsite by an esteemed international jury and announced at an awards reception immediately following the screening. Two lucky Diversity in Cannes Short Film Showcase winners will receive:
* Script Coverage (feature or short film script) from an entertainment company.
* Meetings with Julius Tennon and other industry experts specializing in film
sales, distribution and production.
* Feature article or interview in an online magazine or blog.
* Complimentary submission to global film festival as determined by Diversity in
Cannes program administrator.
* Link to winning film or trailer on Diversity in Cannes website and social media
pages as appropriate.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
* Complimentary contract review by entertainment attorney.
* Social media strategy consultation with leading marketing expert.
* On set shadowing opportunity with Director Crystle C. Roberson.
* List of global film initiatives created to provide resources for future projects.
"The Diversity in Cannes Screening Committee, had the awesome task of determining the official selections from hundreds of global submissions. With an acceptance rate of less than 5%, I am delighted to announce the 2019 Diversity in Cannes Short Film Showcase Official Selections," comments Yolonda Brinkley, creator of Diversity in Cannes. "I am humbled by the unwavering support of these talented yet underrepresented filmmakers.They inspire my continued fight for inclusion at the Cannes Film Festival and the larger global film industry.
The 2019 Diversity in Cannes Short Film Showcase is Monday, May 20 at the Radisson Blu Hotel, 2 boulevard Jean Hilbert Cannes, France 06414. Tickets are available at Film Freeway (https://filmfreeway.com/DiversityinCannes/tickets). For more information or to support the movement, email email@example.com, (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) visit website (http://www.diversityincannes.com) or follow on social media Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/diversityincannes) @diversencannes (Twitter, IG).
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline