Popular on eTradeWire
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 254
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 249
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 226
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 197
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 149
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 109
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
- Spirit Airlines Phone Number To Get Through the Executives for Reservations?
- TVS Hollywood History Network Goes to War With Garrisons Gorillas, Combat, and Rat Patrol
Similar on eTradeWire
- UNice Hair Launched New Style Of Wigs for Black Women
- Women Hardest Hit By Unexpected Furloughs, Income Fluctuations, Early Exits
- Loop Neighborhood Introduces New Plant-based Alpha Dog
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- If you go down to the woods tonight
- Best Selling Author Dr. Sidjae Price Releases New Book For Faith-Based Entrepreneurs Titled Chasing Rainbows
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- 22 Million Long-Term Care Insurance Prospects Reports AALTCI
- Alpine Outfitters Donates up to 1,200 Collars and Leash Sets to Three Rivers Humane Society
- Boo! Blue Moon 2020 Astrology Podcast - Halloween Could Be Wild!
"Glam Set Go was inspired by the busy woman on-the-go who does not want to compromise on beauty," said Co-Founder Sonali Chaturvedi. "As a bustling entrepreneur myself, I often see women searching for self-care solutions without the complication. At Glam Set Go, we give women a convenient and luxurious opportunity to feel beautiful in their own unique way, no matter the circumstances."
Specializing in weddings, engagement parties, special events, and more, Glam Set Go offers hair and makeup services for men and women in their one-of-a-kind Mercedes Sprinter. From imported Italian leather chairs to complimentary Prosecco and a promise to use only the highest quality products, each GlamTruck offers an all-inclusive, VIP experience with complimentary charging areas, WiFi and a built-in music system.
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Celebrates 25th Anniversary As a Heartland Style TV Post Cable Network
- Lyrical Lipzz sits down with My New Favorite Podcast
- HWA Announces Summer Scares Reading Program
- Secure Academic Search Engine Knobull Delivers A Better Academic Experience
- Acne Specialty Center Opens in Richmond
"Our GlamTruck creates a truly one-of-a kind, luxury environment designed with convenience in mind," said Co-Founder Shikha Chaturvedi. "We make it easy for our clientele – we come to them and customize every appointment to meet their unique needs."
To celebrate their launch, all bridal services booked by October 15th, 2020 will be discounted by 25%. Glam Set Go will continue to build upon their service offerings throughout 2020 and beyond.
Dedicated to keeping all clients safe and healthy, Glam Set Go follows all CDC and Virginia guidelines including illness screenings, requires face masks and shields to be worn by employees, and employs rigorous cleaning and disinfecting procedures.
To learn more about Glam Set Go or to book an appointment, visit http://glamsetgo.me or follow them on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
More on eTradeWire News
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- Noteworthy Sheet Music Welcomes Composer Tom Schnauber
- Production of IIR Face Masks made in Nottingham has begun
- Complete Pools Plus Now Offers Port Orange & Daytona Residents with High Tech Pool Cleaning Services
About Glam Set Go
Glam Set Go is the revolutionary, mobile hair and makeup service that makes luxury beauty accessible and convenient. Servicing weddings, engagement parties, photoshoots, special events and more, Glam Set Go was created by two entrepreneurial sisters who balance a demanding corporate life while achieving beauty along the way. Built on the belief that every woman should feel beautiful, Glam Set Go gives you the power to look and feel your best no matter what the circumstances. Glam Set Go is based in Loudoun County, VA, serving the DC metro area.
- UnifyImpact Launches New Fintech Platform
- Lotte Rogers Earns New Home Designations
- Q3 2020 | Houston Retail | Research & Forecast Report
- TRENIQUES: Isaji Riq gives a behind-the-scenes look into the music production industry
- Sand Castles Give Way to Snow Angels at Georgia's Lanier Islands
- Panel Built, Inc. Modular Mezzanines Double You Space in a Fraction of the Time
- Pia Ellison Earns SRES Designation
- Bisnar Chase Employment Attorneys Victorious in California Appellate Court
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- How Long Do Car Loans Usually Last in Canada?
- Marketkeep Launches New Website for Client
- An Original Radio Play Mystery Comedy "The Case of the Missing Parents"
- Denver Metro HVAC/Plumbing/Electric Company Refuses to Stand By and Do Nothing for Wildfire Victims
- Kari-Ann Ryan wins respected Leader of the Year award at the 2020 Toast of Schaumburg with the Schaumburg Business Association
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Singer-Songwriter & Painter Lovedom
- Paul Anderson Youth Home Honors Founders' Memory and Heritage
- Bizarre Releases His Debut Single, Grimmey Niggaz
- Home Inspection Company Highlights Importance of Hiring a Property Inspector in Today's Market
- Fine Art, Jewelry & Decorative Arts at Auction this Autumn at Shapiro Auctions
- Equipment Source, Inc. Offers Bargain Prices in Fall Second-Hand Equipment Sale