Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 330
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 207
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 197
Similar on eTradeWire
- Second Annual Vision 2020 Benefit Ball Aids Worldwide Water Crisis With All Star Lineup
- Lee BIA Builders Care's second annual Charity Clay Shoot raises $34,000
- The Oyster Bar St. Pete to Host 'Jingle & Mingle' benefiting CASA
- GCF: Granny Clause Foundation is the greatest common factor for gifts this holiday season
- 190K+ Raised for Research, Education & Awareness from Lung Cancer Greensboro LUNGe Forward 5K Event
- Business Professionals of America Welcomes New Director of Technology Integration
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- Amazing Spaces® Storage Centers believe in the importance of giving back, with more than $310,000 donated in their 20 years of business
- Local company, Bedfont, creates a reverse advent calendar for the homeless
- Boston's Prudential Tower Shines Blue In Support Of Cancer Education And Research Institute (CERI)
Kevin joined the GP2C Board of Directors in June of 2017. Kevin shares, "Serving on the GP2C Board of Directors has given me valuable insights into the possibilities for expanding support to the community we serve across all of our mission objectives. Our family experience with our granddaughter Blakely's diagnosis, and how GP2C was there to walk the journey with us, was amazing. The knowledge, support, education and guidance the team provided has been integral to Blakely's development, and where we are as a family fighting this terrible condition. The worldwide Rett community needs the critical support and educational resources that GP2C brings to the table, together with the focused, leading-edge research efforts we support with our tireless and dedicated RSRT partners."
"In June of 2014, our granddaughter Blakely was diagnosed with Rett Syndrome. We saw GP2C empowering families worldwide with the tools needed for our daughters and granddaughters to be successful. Girl Power 2 Cure helped us focus on all that Blakely can (and will) be. We, and our entire "Team Blake" family, are fully committed to the GP2C mission and are driven by the strength and determination of Blakely and others who battle daily to overcome the challenges inherent to this condition."
More on eTradeWire News
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
Kevin's role will focus primarily on the implementation of strategic approaches to fundraising and donor cultivation. While his focus will be on donor relations, Kevin will also collaborate across the full GP2C business environment (including Family Support and Rett University) to ensure efficient business operations and mission success in our three primary objectives – Family Support, Rett University and Research Funding. His perspectives from a broad and diverse career in industry will prove valuable in these endeavors.
Pam Maxwell, GP2C Board Chair shares, "We are thrilled to have Kevin officially join the GP2C Team in this new role and are focused on creating impact in the Rett Syndrome community, now more than ever. Our growth over the last several years has been global, and Kevin's professional background will help us uncover opportunities to do more for our Rett Syndrome community; it's a great fit!"
Kevin continues, "Our family is quick to spread awareness of the incredible hope we have for Blakely's future. Blakely (and her sisters Andi Mac and Emmy Jo) inspire us, and the nationwide Team Blake community, to do more … more for our kids and the many thousands of families affected by Rett Syndrome. Working together and building a relentless, unwavering team will accomplish exactly that - MORE!"
Please join us in welcoming Kevin to the Girl Power 2 Cure Team! Feel free to reach to him by email or phone at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256.468.1787.
About Girl Power 2 Cure
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
- Stand 4 Success: Take Control of Your Health
Girl Power 2 Cure, Inc. is a 501c3 nonprofit dedicated to family support, education and awareness as well as funding research for treatments and a cure for Rett Syndrome, a devastating neurological disorder that almost exclusively affects girls.
We are committed to making Rett Syndrome the first reversible neurological disorder. We support families and volunteers in the planning and implementation of events that raise awareness and funds for Rett Syndrome research, as well as support Rett families via our sister sites Rettgirl.org and Rett University with resources, guidance, education and awareness tools. Our inspiration is our flower: always in bloom with hope and positive energy, ready to grow anywhere there is someone ready to join in our mission. For more information, visit us at https://girlpower2cure.org.
About Rett Syndrome
Rett Syndrome is a severe neurological disorder that almost exclusively affects females. Every 90 minutes another little girl is born "normal," only to be robbed of her ability to speak, walk, crawl, and use her hands between the ages of 1 and 3. Complications include seizures, digestive issues, loss of speech and movement and scoliosis.
Rett Syndrome is caused by a single spontaneous gene mutation that any baby girl has an equal chance of acquiring. It is considered one of the most physically disabling disorders and is as prevalent as Cystic Fibrosis, ALS and Huntington's Disease. There is no treatment, but in 2007 researchers proved in the lab that Rett Syndrome can be reversed, giving it the potential to be the first curable neurological disorder and playing a key role in understanding other neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia and Parkinson's.
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School
- Architectural design and pre-construction planning