Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 241
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 231
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- Furnace Part Source Wants You To Prepare Your Heating System For the Upcoming Winter
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- The Silicon Review Names Badu Networks One of the "50 Innovative Companies to Watch in 2020"
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) selects Chavonne Jones as Senior PR Advisor
- National Minority Health Assn. (NMHA) Launches GoFundMe™ Campaign
- Mount Wi-Fi Access Points on Walls with Oberon's 1007 Series Right-Angle Bracket
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
- BitRouter Announces Dihedral Software Release for its ATSC3pro Receiver at NAB Show New York
GIGAIPC Co., Ltd. (GIGAIPC), an independent IPC-focused spin-off from GIGABYTE, is driven by a passion for technology and agile intuition of our customer's requirements and Beechwoods Software (Beechwoods), a leading supplier of software technology and services for IoT with deep domain knowledge of embedded systems, are collaborating to enable IoT Edge Gateway devices for retail and industrial applications. The partnership offers ODM and OEM companies with a complete solution ready for rapid deployment.
The IoT Edge software is based on Beechwoods' EOS which is a fully supported edge computing platform which includes a pre-packaged Linux distribution, integrated edge analytics, dashboard application software and a setup configuration console. The solution also supports leading cloud service providers like Amazon IoT Core, Azure IoT Hub, Google IoT Core and IBM Watson IoT for hybrid cloud use case scenarios. The EOS software has been validated on GIGAIPC's industrial motherboard that is powered by AMD Ryzen™ Embedded V1000 and R1000 Series processors. The devices provide for the performance and capabilities required to securely manage data processing, aggregation and analytics at the edge as well as headroom for future proofing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Major label signs soundtrack label deal with Street Fame WorldWide Multi-Media Chairman
- Richmond, VA-Based Digital Forensic Firm Launches Remote Mobile Forensic Data Acquisition
- Renowned Recording Star, Keynote Speaker Nathan Osmond Selected to Host New Hit TV Show, "Miracles Around You"
- How to Boost Your Resume to Get a Job
"GIGAIPC is a premier designer and manufacturer of IPC motherboards, systems and hardware modules," said Michael Daulerio Beechwoods, VP, Marketing and Business Development. "We're pleased to join forces with GIGAIPC to provide a product-ready IoT edge solution based on AMD Ryzen Embedded Processor technology."
"We're excited to see the growth of products and solutions using the AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 and V1000 series processors like GIGAIPC and Beechwoods have done with their IoT Edge Gateways for retail and industrial applications," said Amey Deosthali, director, channel marketing, Embedded Solutions, AMD.
About Beechwoods Software, Inc.
Beechwoods Software, Inc., founded in 2005, is a leading provider of software design solutions and services for OEM companies developing embedded, resource-constrained systems and products. Beechwoods has deep expertise in digital media, mobile and IoT helping to bring innovative and high-quality software solutions to market. Beechwoods has a multinational team with offices in Boston, MA, El Segundo, CA and Taipei, Taiwan. Learn more about Beechwoods, our team and capabilities at: https://www.beechwoods.com/.
More on eTradeWire News
- CEO Coaching International Sees Record Attendance at Make Big Happen® Connections Virtual Forum
- New Exeter Orthodontics Location in Springfield Offers Delaware County Braces
- CGI Targets New MF Markets in TX and Western US; Taps DiSimone to Help Lead $500 MM Investment Push
- DICE Dental Offering Springfield Dental Crowns in as Little as Two Visits
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
About GIGAIPC Co., Ltd.
GIGAIPC, established in 2018 as an independent spin-off from GIGABYTE, has an exceptionally sophisticated R&D department, enabling us to keep up with the rapid pace of today's technology. Combined with our outstanding research and design ability, GIGAIPC also has an award-winning Taiwan-based manufacturing facility, synchronizing with GIGAIPC's R&D department to deliver high quality and reliable products. GIGAIPC is a young and energetic organization driven by surpassing customers' expectations, and we promise to offer not only high-quality computing platforms but also world-class service and support. For more information about GIGAIPC, please visit: http://www.gigaipc.com/.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, Ryzen and combinations thereof are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth
- Syxsense Experiences Record-Breaking Growth As Millions of Remote Workers Create Cyber Security Demand
- New Novel Scientific Tactics to Fight Global Warming
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Optical Firm, Mercer County, NJ
- Call for San Diego Artists Small Image Show
- RAIN Group's Erica Benedick Wins 2020 Boston Admin Award
- Absolut of Allegany Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Home by US News & World Report
- McGuire Facilities Rated 2020-21 Best Nursing Homes by US News & World Report
- Broadway Association Management partners with American Momentum Bank
- Aries Industries Strengthens International Market Reach With New Alberta Dealer
- Campus Speech Codes and Bias Teams Face New Legal Threat in UT Ruling
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Cities With the Most Small Business Owners
- Market summary: Global waste to energy sector
- Daniel T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Advises Clients on How to Choose an Attorney
- DHS' Vice Chairman, Fernando Aguirre, Announces Commitments to Expanded Global Access
- Libman Education Announces Release of New Exam Review for the CCS-P Coding Credential
- If you go down to the woods tonight
- Foxquilt Partners With Smarter Loans to Bring Canadians Smarter Insurance Coverage