Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Datavalet Announces the Launch of Guest Wi-Fi Fair-Use Management
- pNeo announces North American ecommerce expansion through Canada's largest online retailers
- Five years at the heart of East Finchley
- Brides in the Bottoms – Say I Do to Fun Wedding Theme in the West Bottoms First Friday Weekend in June
- Datasembly to Present at 14th Annual BMO Capital Markets' Farm to Market Conference in New York City
- Perceptum: Helping 21st Century Professionals Succeed!
- Fox&Summit™ Smart Home Devices are Coming to a Fry's Electronics Store Near You
- The CRMC Announces Their Expert Speakers And Retail Case Study Presenters For CRMC 2019
- Retail Display Specialist Launches Inspirational Showroom
- DFS selects Metro to enhance Team Communications, Engagement, Task Management and Compliance
The regional grocery chain based in Landover, Maryland, informed that it will open one new store and 24 store remodels.
These efforts are in addition to the recently announced $21 million investment into a new Giant in Olney, MD, set to open in spring 2019, according to a press release.
"As the region's leading grocer, this announcement is part of our long-term commitment to deliver a consistently exceptional experience for our shoppers," said Gordon Reid, President, Giant Food. "We look forward to updating and enhancing our existing stores and constructing both new and replacement locations to give our shoppers a fresh and imaginative selection, unique in-store experiences and superior customer service."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
The brand-new store will be located in Fairfax Circle, VA. Giant opened two new stores in Herndon, VA and Alexandria, VA on November 9th and November 16th, which allowed… To read the complete story, click on this link: https://abasto.com/en/news/giant-food-175-million-expansion/
- The 2-Minute Rule For Cheap Flights Travelogica
- The Powerful & Highly Anticipated Treasures In My Heart Anthology Set for Release on June 1st, 2019
- No Choice at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Wiesenthal at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- A1A Print USA is offering even more business services across the USA, CANADA and the W.I
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- RNase Activity Detection/Quantification Assay Kit
- DFW Immigrant Leaders To Be Honored At 2019 Immigrant Journey Awards
- Richmond natives develop streaming platform for Indie artists
- Working Now and Then Announces Employment Law Scholarship Winner
- Elena Ledoux Wins Entrepreneur of the Year at the Women of Distinction Awards
- Local Elder Care Attorney Does it Again – Super Lawyers "RISING STAR"
- Acumentrics, Inc. to Demonstrate Autonomous Power for Critical Missions During SOFIC 2019
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition