Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 284
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 244
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 230
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 123
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Ted Delgrosso Is Gracing The Literary Landscape Again With His Unconventional Short Stories In Teds
- A memorable story about a woman determined to better her life in whatever way she can
- New Book Discloses "Lost" UFO Cases of the Old West
- New from Down & Out Books: BRUTAL & STRANGE edited by Jim Fusilli
- TUFF Launches New Series & Sweepstakes
- T.X. Troan Announces the Release of Sophia Freeman and the Winter Behemoth
- Journey to Bethlehem by Joseph Guy - Religion & Spirituality
- Indies United is pleased to present our December 2023 book releases
- One Million Pages Read in the First Year !!
Barbara's short fiction has gained recognition over the years, having been published in a variety of magazines, but this is the first time it has been collected together. It was the realisation of how scattered her published work had become, that decided Barbara to gather the very best into this anthology.
Reflecting on her body of work, Barbara says, "Each story holds a unique world and a distinct set of emotions. They have been written over many years. It surprised me to realize how diverse my short fiction had become. I was in danger of not being able to keep track of it."
More on eTradeWire News
- Join the Heartfelt "Stuff the Bus" Event to Support "Nobody Should Freeze to Death in America™"
- Parity Healthcare Analytics & National Perinatal Information Center (NPIC) Announce Collaboration
- Unleashing Power and Style: KMC KM552 IMS
- Slott, Ottley, Platt, Mann Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO New Orleans
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
Fantastic Books Publishing CEO, Dan Grubb, says, "Much of Barbara's short works were essentially lost to readers, buried in a variety of magazines across the years. It was time to bring out a collection in book form to sit beside her novels." He goes on to use Barbara's experience to offer a valuable lesson to other writers, saying, "Barbara is a prolific and talented writer. I was delighted to publish an anthology of her short works, but I was only able to do so because Barbara had been careful to retain the copyright to all her stories."
Do You Remember the Barn Owl? is a literary treasure trove of quirky short stories and flash fiction filled with unforgettable characters, eerie moments and heartwarming tales. Each story presents a unique perspective and a thought-provoking narrative, leaving a lasting impact on its readers.
About the book:
The anthology officially launches at Fantastic Books Publishing's Massive Autumn Book Launch Event on Saturday 14th October 2023.
More on eTradeWire News
- Heritage Bank NA Offers Simplified Business Checking Options With FDIC Insurance Up To $100 Millio
- Evotech unveils myBEMS AI at CIBSE Build2Perform 2023
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
Do You Remember the Barn Owl? is available at https://mybook.to/BarnOwl
About Fantastic Books Publishing:
Fantastic Books Publishing is a dynamic and independent publishing company committed to discovering and promoting exceptional authors across various genres. Its 2023 Massive Autumn Book Launch Event (MABLE) takes place across 4 weekends from October 14th to November 4th, where 9 new titles will be launched, and several genres will be showcased.
The full MABLE schedule is available at: https://tinyurl.com/MABLE23Schedule
Fantastic Books Publishing
- Snowbird Technologies to Exhibit at the 2024 Military Additive Manufacturing Summit
- Maximize Your Online Reach: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in Raleigh, NC
- Mashman Investments Launches New Website to Showcase Investment Focuses
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums