Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Martinizing Dry Cleaning Launches Its "Lighten Your (Laundry) Load" Sweepstakes on June 22nd
- JurllyShe Has Launched Plus Size Clothing, High End Hair Bundles and Human Hair Wigs
- Thermal camera company launches special offer to help U.S. businesses, event venues reopen safely after pandemic
- JurllyShe Women Clothing and Wigs Half Year Sale 2020
- Little Cosmetics Pretend Makeup Company Has Announced They Are Giving Away 1,000 Free Pretend Makeup Playsets During Summer
- President Obama's 'My Brother's Keeper', Celebrities And Athletes Join To Celebrate Black Male Excellence
- "Leadership During Crises: The Path Forward with Miami Mayor Francis Suarez"
- For Students Stuck at Home, the AP Homeschool Project Provides a Superior Alternative
- AJUSD Curbside Food Service Resumes with New Summer Hours
The Community Grants & Development Program is committed to health education and volunteer efforts in the Guadalajara, Mexico community, and GGHTx is pleased to be a recipient of their funds to bring after-school health education programs to local indigenous elementary and middle schools.
"I'm committed to all and any ventures that would provide, in any country, all human beings access to public safety, public education, and public health.," says Co-Founder and Program Director Avi Kerendian.
"We at GGHTx are honored to be a recipient, and the funds will greatly impact another community's much-needed health outcomes. I am excited to use my position of leadership to help move along at a faster pace what I believe and know local community-based organizations (CBOs) and NGOs want to do given the urgency of the COVID-19 public health crisis."
More on eTradeWire News
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
As of May 2020, more than 1,000 people ages 6-18 in City were enrolled in after-school GGHTx care programs promoting public health education and general health wellness. GGHTx (http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/4724492) currently offers 10 different health and wellness activities in more than 25 public schools throughout the community, composed of healthy eating education and physical education (PE) activities to encourage healthy eating choices and an active lifestyle.
"The philosophy of GGHTx really translates to more than an after-school public health education program. GGHTx improves the quality of life for everyone involved: Parents. Children. Even local health professionals. The program teaches us to live healthier, be more active, and have more fun. As President Obama once shared, 'Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.' "
- Avi Kerendian (https://livinggossip.com/avi-kerendian-gghtx-co-founder-the-importance-of-law-in-global-health-can-no/), Co-Founder of GGHTx
Avi Kerendian - GGHTx
- Take a Sneak Peek Into Your Future: Don't Waste the Opportunity to Grow
- ALGO Online Retail Details Everything FBA Sellers Need to Know About Amazon's New Storage Limits
- National Urban League Report Could Impact COVID Vaccine Distribution
- aiaTranslations Offering Telephonic and Video Interpreting Services
- Drea Kelly To Host "let's Talk Healing" Televised Event August 30 At 9 P.m. On Wtkr Channel 3
- The Avenue Inn & Spa Recognized Among Top 25 Hotels in the United States
- #PYNKTALKS: Samora Reggae Superstar in the Making
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) Adds Tim Holtz Distress Brushes To Their Product Line!
- Special Offer: White 2015 Mazda3
- CB Insights Names LeanTaaS to Digital Health 150 List of Most Innovative Digital Health Startups
- Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day is September 12, 2020
- Real Estate Company Revive and Regency Real Estate Brokers, Inc. Announce Collaboration
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform