Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- "This Is The Life" New single by- Joanna Thorn out December 3rd 2021
- Agreement reached for ProPics Canada Media to Acquire Charter Bus Company in British Columbia
- Avengers, Captain America Star Anthony Mackie Soars Into Fan Expo New Orleans, January 9, 2022
- Russian National Ballet Cancels March 22 Performance;
- Madden Talent to Represent Thriving & Exemplary Entrepreneur Sana Kibz, Leading the Way in New Media
- Producer 9-0 Announces The Release Of His Greatest Collaboration Album Titled "Nine Oh and Them
- Clerks Director Kevin Smith, Star Jason Mewes Open For Business At FAN EXPO New Orleans, Jan. 7-9
- Nola Blue Records signs The Love Light Orchestra
Dain L. Schult, Chairman of the Board states, "With there being two parts to GET now and GET 1 being 'the media side' and GET 2 being 'the deal making side' it only made sense to dig into other possible activities that both parts of the company can be involved in. It's a play off of the word "intelligentsia" which has gotten bastardized over time with social media.
"We envision Influentia affording us the chance to move into various forms of consulting we might never have considered before which is beyond the usual media and business-to-business forms conventional consulting can take. Some of the stuff that comes up may be whimsical and amusing while other elements are extensions of GET's commitment to help incubate new businesses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- It is time for Respected Roots Twelve Days of Christmas Tour!
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
"This is different from what the group was designed to be initially but the world is different now because of the Covid pandemic and the negative effects a lot of social media is having on society in general right now. We may not be able to solve the world's problems but maybe we can either make it laugh or think some."
GET is designed to be global friendly and initiative-taking in all things media. By being small and nimble it can be involved in several media initiatives that include Internet Radio with its own unique formats and specialty podcasts but also the ability to build any kind of Internet Radio you might want anywhere–any kind-any country. GET will also be involved in live entertainment, sound systems, talent product development as well as providing "last mile" services to satellite Internet/Wi-Fi providers. GET offers global consulting services that includes introducing parties that have viable deals around the world with people who can help get those deals funded. This is not a solicitation for funding or investment in the Company. Additionally, GET makes every effort to comply with all applicable laws.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
- American Bottle Auctions will offer Part 1 of the Mel Hammer collection, online-only, December 10-19
- SleepLab Anti-Snore: 50% Off black friday deal
- "A Roach Called Wensum" by Tom Baird is published
- The Godfather of Fitness, Jack LaLanne's Legacy Continues in New Book
("GET," and "INFLUENTIA" are servicemarks of Global Entertainment Technology, Inc., © Copyright 2021 Global Entertainment Technology, Inc., All Rights Reserved)
Contact GET through its website – http://www.globalentertainmenttechnology.com – by email or by phone.
The link to more information about Dain L. Schult is http://www.dainschult.com
Dain Schult, Chairman
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement
- Fashion Icon Jahna Sebastian Slays London Fashion Week
- Tom Alexander's Long Awaited CINEMUSIQUE Album Releases Friday, December 10
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
- ReliaQuest Valued at More Than One Billion Dollars Following Growth Round Led By KKR
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Cyril Grayson, My Cause My Cleats Campaign to Benefit Hope For The Warriors
- 2014 BMW 3 Series W/ Sunroof ON SALE in Toronto!
- Pepenella named President of the New Jersey Tourism Industry Association
- Holding Parents Liable For Shootings Not New, But Also Schools?
- Video Doorbell Installation in Toronto, Thornhill & GTA
- Motor Ninja Premium Car Rentals by Wash Ninja® Automotive Company Coming
- Colorado Cleantech Industries Association Award Celebration Winners
- Cartier Pasha minute repeater men's watch hits CA$64,900 in Miller & Miller's Watches & Jewels sale
- Donations needed for Guadalupe Center's Holiday Gift Shop
- Mask mandates far from harmless, point out campaigners