Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 547
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 478
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 470
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 374
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 359
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 347
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 312
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 297
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 296
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 227
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bruneau & Co.'s February 15 auction will feature artworks by Jeff Koons, John Singer Sargent, others
- New Podcast Highlights Local Events In And Around Indianapolis
- Register Today For The RunSBY Marathon/Half Marathon/5K
- Houston Quinceanera Expo 03-01-2020 at George R. Brown
- Las Vegas Quinceanera Expo January 26th, 2020 at the Eastside Cannery Casino
- WowPetsDeals Focuses On Providing High Quality Pet Products To Its Clients
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Announcing 2020 Race Roster of Awesome Experiences
- Flagler County Clerk Announces Public Valentine's Day Marriage Ceremony
- Tourism's Antique Appraisal Fair and Show Date Announced for 2020
- Document Your Strategy: Write down your plan of action in a notebook. Involve your child in the planning process by having them share suggestions. List daily goals such as adding longer distances to training runs. Leave room at the end of the run to record distances and times when you practice. Always celebrate success and coach through failures.
- Buy good shoes: You should always outfit your child in shoes specifically constructed for running to guard against injury and help with performance. Take new runners to a sporting goods or athletic shoe store to have their feet measured by a knowledgeable sales person who will take into account arch height and foot width when making purchase recommendations.
- Don't Overtrain: Run with your child every other day. The day off in between is necessary for rest and recovery. Work on strength training during off days by performing crunches, squats, pushups and pull-ups. Do these exercises with your child to help keep them motivated.
- Hydrate: Take plenty of water with you for runs. Hydration is important for energy and endurance. Encourage your child to drink frequently before and during runs — and even more after finishing practice.
- Participate: Run with your children to show them you are invested in their pursuit. Model good running form and keep a positive attitude so they will do the same.
More on eTradeWire News
- Certificate Program in Leadership in the Creation Spirituality Tradition
- Mini Man with van London to Oxford student removals
- Weekly services Man Van London to Newcastle
- San Francisco Writer Anh LÊ On The Impeachment Trial And The Future Of Our Nation
- Top Indie Music Singer/Songwriter Adam Bloom Releases New EP
- The War on Art Creates a Backlash
- Washington D.C. to Host International Conference on the Armed Conflict in the Southern Cameroons
- Lunar New Year - First New Moon Of 2020, Time For New Beginnings
- Why Did My Car Insurance Go Up?
- Sliquid Introduces Buck Angel's T-Collection
- Phoenix Art Museum to feature jewelry artist Rosa Kilgore at Jewelry Trunk Show
- Joseph Federico Announces NJ MET Inc Sponsorship of American Red Cross to Support Military Community
- Frederick Speaker Series Blasts Off into Space with Dr. Mae Jemison at Weinberg Center
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Publice Notice- Pp Sugar Trading Company
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 "Best Law Firm" in Fort Myers
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co