Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 284
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 244
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 114
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- Handy Cookbook Announces Launch of Comprehensive Food Information Library
- Educational Services & Consulting Reminds Consumers About the Fire Dangers of Deep Frying a Turkey
- Celebrity Cooking Class to Prepare for Festivities
- Celebrity Cooking Class to Prepare for the Holidays
- Hunters Run's Exec Chef Rob Goodhue Debuts His "Rare Talk" Podcast
- Maria Liberati Shares the Art of Cooking at Taste!
- New Cookbook Honors Local Farms and Locally Sourced Ingredients, Proposes to Bring People Together
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- Food with Spirit by Alicia Shevetone, now available from Histria Books
- Unlock Culinary Excellence with the Premium 3-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set
In the early days of fall, we still have much of the bounty from local farms, such as corn, summer squash, green beans, and tomatoes. As the leaves start to turn shades of fiery red, rich copper, and brilliant yellow, apples and pumpkins are in season, filling our tables with savory and sweet meals.
Then in the waning days of the season, we get sweet potatoes, winter squashes, and hearty greens like kale, Swiss chard, and Brussels sprouts. And the best part is that so many of these fruits and vegetables are infinitely adaptable to anything from a quick breakfast to mouth-watering pies, and from nourishing soups that warm you on a cold night to light dishes ideal for an afternoon lunch.
More on eTradeWire News
- Slott, Ottley, Platt, Mann Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO New Orleans
- Financial Resources Federal Credit Union Goes Live With Scienaptic's AI Platform
- Heritage Bank NA Offers Simplified Business Checking Options With FDIC Insurance Up To $100 Millio
- Evotech unveils myBEMS AI at CIBSE Build2Perform 2023
- Riptide Strategic Group Acquires CMS-Connected Media Corp
There's a reason fall is known for bountiful harvests! And it's with that in mind that we bring to you the latest edition of RecipeLion Magazine! You'll find more than 25 recipes in this issue that celebrate the flavors of the season, from savory to sweet.
Here's a sample of some of the dishes on the menu for this issue of RecipeLion Magazine:
With these 11 Recipes Celebrating Corn, Beans & Squash, we're taking the celebration to the kitchen, where the exquisite flavor combination of these vegetables can truly shine.
● Tagliatelle with Corn and Tomatoes
● Roasted Stuffed Acorn Squash
● Chicken and Green Bean Stir-Fry
● Picture Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes
If you ask me, there's not much better on a blustery fall day than a bowl of hot soup with a slice of fresh bread. The rain and winds may come, the skies may be dark and foreboding, and the night may be dark, but a bowl of Vegetarian Corn Chowder or Pumpkin and Bean Soup is guaranteed to help you feel comfortable and warm. Here's a preview of Fall's Perfect Pair: 8 Bread & Soup Recipes for Cozy Evenings.
More on eTradeWire News
- AKCP Extends sensorProbe+ Operating Temperature to -25°C for Industrial Applications
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
● Green Bean, Potato, and Bacon Soup
● Pumpkin and Bean Soup
● Vegetarian Corn Chowder
I dare you to resist these 7 Garden-to-Table Dessert Delights! With ingredients straight from the garden, you know they taste fresh and delicious.
● Pumpkin Crème Brûlée
● Sweet Potato Pecan Crumble
● Crunchy Whole Wheat Apple Crisp
I hope you enjoy this issue of RecipeLion Magazine, and find time to enjoy the beauty and the taste of the season! View now at https://foodgardening.mequoda.com/toc/recipelion-magazine-fall-2023/.
- Blue Monday and the holidays offer opportunities for parents and children to discuss financial literacy
- Mashman Properties Launches Its New Website
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated The Transaction BT Trimcraft Of Ft. Myers, Inc
- Despite Testimony, Colleges Do Punish Speech - See GWU
- Aquareyn Acquires Assets of Thar Process, Inc
- ResmarkWeb's Expertly-Crafted Website Packages Deliver Outstanding Results
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television